Matthijs de Ligt (18 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
When it's put like that, it does sound suspicious. I hope this trend doesn't continue for the sake of the players. They did give amphetamine to their players in their most successful period of their history and its proven, so the fact part of their fanbase don't recognize our 96 CL as legitimate is definitely hypocrisy. Regardless of if they continue to do doping.
Why don't they consider our CL legitimate?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

he prolly means "he should have went to barcelona instead"

the nt plays man marking instead of zonal marking, and de ligt prefers this, as ajax played the same way. yet van basten mentions italy.

salty bunch of small people
imagine the gapping holes with no offside rule.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
"to learn to defend but didn't learn much.."

Haha Fuck van basten de ligt will be more of a pillar for a team than your ass ever was and if defenders of quality specially in the era you played didn't have brainfarts, you'd have shit to show for goals.
I vaguely remember this ass, big against small teams..in his era there was a dozen like him keep licking farca balls asswipe.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
"to learn to defend but didn't learn much.."

Haha Fuck van basten de ligt will be more of a pillar for a team than your ass ever was and if defenders of quality specially in the era you played didn't have brainfarts, you'd have shit to show for goals.
I vaguely remember this ass, big against small teams..in his era there was a dozen like him keep licking farca balls asswipe.
Dude Van Basten is one of the greatest goalscorers of all time- and he played when defenders could nuke you throughout the games without getting sent off.
The dude is an utter moron and a neo-Nazi, but that shouldn’t take away from his achievements on the pitch.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Dude Van Basten is one of the greatest goalscorers of all time- and he played when defenders could nuke you throughout the games without getting sent off.
The dude is an utter moron and a neo-Nazi, but that shouldn’t take away from his achievements on the pitch.
..3 CL titles first two against teams where with the milan roster they had, it was no competition..the last CL and in the NT as well with gullit and Rikjard hard work enabled him to seem bigger than he was..he was a great player fair enough but one of greatest goalscorers of all time. I look at milan numbers, ajax numbers are for stat hunters, a team built around him (score wise) and in a shitty dutch league, best defenders? Real defenders started when he switched leagues.
That's 22 matches avg per year also

1981–1987 Ajax133 (128)
1987–1995 Milan147 (90)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)