Matthijs de Ligt (18 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Personally I think it's evil but like I'm saying if the saying or motto is my body my choice then shouldn't it apply to this as well?
it does apply to the vaccine, it doesn’t to abortion in most states. No ones stopping you from not getting vaccinated, but there are states where you can’t get an abortion

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
it does apply to the vaccine, it doesn’t to abortion in most states. No ones stopping you from not getting vaccinated, but there are states where you can’t get an abortion
That's not the argument I'm making. People are shitting on de ligt for not taking or wanting to take it which flies in the face of that motto

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not against the vaccine, but I am not some guinea pig.

I don't trust world leaders, and I definitely don't trust pharmaceutical companies. They don't have my best interests at heart, so fuck them all.

I'll take the vaccine after everyone else has taken it, or once I am 100% comfortable and confident in its efficacy.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I'm not against the vaccine, but I am not some guinea pig.

I don't trust world leaders, and I definitely don't trust pharmaceutical companies. They don't have my best interests at heart, so fuck them all.

I'll take the vaccine after everyone else has taken it, or once I am 100% comfortable and confident in its efficacy.
don't do it bill gates puts microchips in the vaccine so he can spy you grilling that shawarma he get sexualy aroused don't give that sick man his sick pleasure abdo al gore will take care of this in a week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)