Matthijs de Ligt (11 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Im sure De Ligt is nothing but happy to play with all the legends at age 20. Future captain if it comes down to me and do everything to keep him in here.
Honestly I'd be giving him the captains armband now...time to make some big changes..bring in some younger stars...the time is now to rebuild and I can't think of any other younger player in the world who can take on the role that he had previously and lead us from defense moving forward.

Jun 16, 2020
Sad piece of journalism, I’ll translate:

(They’ve been editing it, so video starts half way into a question)

ESPN: “So you’re thinking I won’t be there (at Juve) next year anyway?”

De Ligt: (reacts confused) “No, it’s something you don’t think about now. I got scared/confused by that question. Like I said I’m very happy at Juve, I feel great there. Besides the results, I feel myself great on the pitch and I feel appreciated”

ESPN: “Would they let you go?”

De Ligt: “I don’t know, there are many clubs in financial problems, so you should ask them.

ESPN: “But oh the other side if Barcelona calls you…”

De Ligt: “Then..?”

ESPN: “Then you won’t say no”

De Ligt: “I don’t know. That’s not at the order right now. It’s something you should think about when something like that arrives, nobody called yet”

Fetish for Barcelona from Dutch journalists is pathetic. You rarely see a player to get pushed to a club in this way.

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #3,229
    I hope he gets some kind of disgust and keeps on pushing them away. Parasites.
    Hopefully but I think he'll be swayed at some point. This is the reason Barcelona is more cancer than Madrid, and its not even like they're good at the moment

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    Matthijs de Ligt is one of the players of the Dutch national team who has chosen not to be vaccinated against the corona virus: "I think you should be in charge of your own body"

Oh boy
    I agree with him. How is it the same liberal asshats who claim my body my choice all of a sudden it's ok to mock and shame people who do not want to take a vaccine

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    Matthijs de Ligt is one of the players of the Dutch national team who has chosen not to be vaccinated against the corona virus: "I think you should be in charge of your own body"

Oh boy
    I get the logic. Everyone gets vaccinated so there won't be anyone spreading the virus. I don't think the whole population should be vaccinated :p

singus

Sep 22, 2020
    Make this beast our new captain and let him whip the shit out of the rest of the team. Stop allowing whimps and losers like Bonucci, Berna and the likes to ever get near the armband.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Who gives a shit. If he takes it or doesn't.
    Cuz he's a role model for a lot of people... if you are going to be against, make some scientific logic about it or shut up and do it quietly

If you want to believe the earth is flat, that's fine, but don't bother when people call you dumb, cuz that what you are

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
    Cuz he's a role model for a lot of people... if you are going to be against, make some scientific logic about it or shut up and do it quietly

If you want to believe the earth is flat, that's fine, but don't bother when people call you dumb, cuz that what you are
    So what I don't understand. Is it not my body my choice or is it! Plus add to the fact that he had covid and having covid is better protection than getting a rushed man made vaccine that only gives you at most protection for 6 months from a illness that is 99.6 % survivable

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    So what I don't understand. Is it not my body my choice or is it! Plus add to the fact that he had covid and having covid is better protection than getting a rushed man made vaccine that only gives you at most protection for 6 months from a illness that is 99.6 % survivable
    There you go, some numbers. Considering R Rate and IFR of 0.4% (WHO actually put it between 0.5% and 1%) you could do the math about how many people could die in a really short time... and yep, it would be way more than "normal" death rate per year

So if you want to be back to normal, just vaccinate or as I said before, shut up if you are a role model

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Sad piece of journalism, I’ll translate:

(They’ve been editing it, so video starts half way into a question)

ESPN: “So you’re thinking I won’t be there (at Juve) next year anyway?”

De Ligt: (reacts confused) “No, it’s something you don’t think about now. I got scared/confused by that question. Like I said I’m very happy at Juve, I feel great there. Besides the results, I feel myself great on the pitch and I feel appreciated”

ESPN: “Would they let you go?”

De Ligt: “I don’t know, there are many clubs in financial problems, so you should ask them.

ESPN: “But oh the other side if Barcelona calls you…”

De Ligt: “Then..?”

ESPN: “Then you won’t say no”

De Ligt: “I don’t know. That’s not at the order right now. It’s something you should think about when something like that arrives, nobody called yet”

Fetish for Barcelona from Dutch journalists is pathetic. You rarely see a player to get pushed to a club in this way.
    :howler: What a whiny, annoying nation of journalists and fans.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
    There you go, some numbers. Considering R Rate and IFR of 0.4% (WHO actually put it between 0.5% and 1%) you could do the math about how many people could die in a really short time... and yep, it would be way more than "normal" death rate per year

So if you want to be back to normal, just vaccinate or as I said before, shut up if you are a role model
    But you only need 60/ 70% vaccination for herd immunization so why bother the few who don't want to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)