Matthijs de Ligt (28 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That was a suicide and he will surely get battered by the Dutch media. Lucky for Malen who missed an absolute sitter, nobody will look at that.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
If I was de ligt I would fly off on my holidays or straight back turin to hide cus he is going get slaughtered in the press even though to be fair the Dutch weren't exactly looking like odds on winners at the time

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If I was de ligt I would fly off on my holidays or straight back turin to hide cus he is going get slaughtered in the press even though to be fair the Dutch weren't exactly looking like odds on winners at the time
They were being outplayed even before the red card.... even the incident occured from wasteful build-up and poor dutch defensive organization to leave De Ligt one on one vs long balls from the cechs who were clearly set up to press, recover and counter.

- - - Updated - - -

The red card was deserved without a doubt tho, he slipped and messed up there, but again, that 1v1 situation itself should have never occured if Netherlands would have been set up better from the start and didn't play in the opponent's trap.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure he will get over it pretty quick, getting KO'd was not his fault only at all.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
That was a suicide and he will surely get battered by the Dutch media. Lucky for Malen who missed an absolute sitter, nobody will look at that.
this isn't the first time he does something like this. he would have been crucifixed here too, if he was some other player. aryan looks and passport really make you start the life 3-0 ahead.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
He's taking full responsibility for the defeat that's a big burden to bare for someone so young I'm glad we've got allegri back cus I know he has the smarts to help him through it and help him become the player he's clearly capable of being

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)