Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Numbers speak in favour of the portuguese and in general I feel like he could be more of an impact before too long
Not at possibly double the price for a kid who is a year older and without the Serie A experience that Kovacic already has.

And he was performing well at Inter, of all places. Quite possibly the strangest transfer move that Inter made last year was selling this kid who was looking like he was starting to become a mainstay for their midfield for the next decade

- - - Updated - - -

But he actually plays and isn't an Inter sale for a bench player.

Kovacic was getting playing time at Madrid before Zidane took over

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we get Kovacic,we arent getting Mascherano.

Kovacic will play regista until Marchisio returns.

Still key of the mercato would keeping Morata however.
Why ? Kovacic can play all midfield positions

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah.
As for TODAY i see no reason to pay more than 30M on Gomes(50-60 wtf lol) when we can get Kovacic for less.

:agree:

Exactly.

I don't mind either,but if Kovacic will cost us almost twice less than it's a no brainer get Kovacic.

I really hope we will still go for Pjanic.
IMO he should be our no'1 target this summer.
That would be keeping Morata.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Of course you're going to bring up Morata

A deal which we were forced to do 2 yrs ago when we werent a European top club

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Of course you're going to bring up Morata

A deal which we were forced to do 2 yrs ago when we werent a European top club
Of course I am. The truth is that there's nothing stopping Real from inserting that clause if they want to. It's not like they're forced to sell or something.

But for what it's worth, and I don't think they'll pull a Morata with Kovacic.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My point is they only do that with Castilla products not with their International players.

Rather ridiculous assumption in my opinion.However young he may be,he's still a foreign player and if Madrid wanted to offload him,theyd rather do it for good money than inserting silly buybacks which im sure even the player wont be interested in having that clause.

The Morata situation has been exaggerated over here.We wont do such a deal again.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My point is they only do that with Castilla products not with their International players.

Rather ridiculous assumption in my opinion.However young he may be,he's still a foreign player and if Madrid wanted to offload him,theyd rather do it for good money than inserting silly buybacks which im sure even the player wont be interested in having that clause.

The Morata situation has been exaggerated over here.We wont do such a deal again.
:agree:

I dont get the exaggeration rbh.

We werent in a position to get him anyway else, but this deal was essential for the 2015 CL campaign, and return to beeing an european topclub.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
:shifty:

He's not a Castilla product mate.

Besides why would we even do such a deal on such terms.
Real inserted buy back clause for Canales when he signed for Valencia. Not Castilla product as well.

He's young and talented. If they think he can improve they will want this IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)