Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We arent going to pay that kind of sums for 31-32 yr old players

Lets move on from him now.Its impossible to get him at this point.Simply dont waste your time analyzing rumors and feel hopeful that something is going to come out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Kovacic on loan + option again is a typical tuttosport rumor.
There is nothing concrete that suggests we can get him on that kind of deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We arent going to pay that kind of sums for 31-32 yr old players

Lets move on from him now.Its impossible to get him at this point.Simply dont waste your time analyzing rumors and feel hopeful that something is going to come out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Kovacic on loan + option again is a typical tuttosport rumor.
There is nothing concrete that suggests we can get him on that kind of deal.
But @Xperd , according to rumors reported by tuttosport it can be suggested that such a deal might be a possibility

Apr 19, 2007
This would be a great deal for anything under 25 mil IMO He is a surplus there and I think with the new coach they have a lot of player turnover and dont need to waste time penny pinching on the cheaper guys like him if he isnt wanted. They are to busy offloading huge names and trying to bring them in. That take a lot of time and negotiations

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This would be a great deal for anything under 25 mil IMO He is a surplus there and I think with the new coach they have a lot of player turnover and dont need to waste time penny pinching on the cheaper guys like him if he isnt wanted. They are to busy offloading huge names and trying to bring them in. That take a lot of time and negotiations
they can't because they paid 35+bonus last summer

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So?

Barca paid over 70mln for Ibra and ended up loaning him with 25mln option.
well a serious management would never accept a minus on a 22years old player without giving him the chance.
Anyway Madrid has better players which they'll get rid off this summer. Kovacic would be the classic TRAP!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
well a serious management would never accept a minus on a 22years old player without giving him the chance.
Anyway Madrid has better players which they'll get rid off this summer. Kovacic would be the classic TRAP!!
"a serious management"

Says the guy sat at home in his undies fapping over his FIFA UT. Our management is amongst the best in European football. End of story.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
In an exclusive, @AlfredoPedulla
says Kovacic's entourage told
Juventus that he's available for a
move, but Juve prefer other
options.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
In an exclusive, @AlfredoPedulla
says Kovacic's entourage told
Juventus that he's available for a
move, but Juve prefer other
options.
Wonder what other targets if we:
-don't want to pay the asked money for Gomes(and rightfully so)
-don't want to pay Pjanic's clause (why Beppe??)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think that 'other' target is someone which the media isnt even aware of imo

Could see it happen out of the blue like Alves

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Remember everyone practically assumed we will bring in Siqueira then suddenly out of nowhere,boom! Alex Sandro done dealio

Can see that happening this summer as well

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Kovacic: "I can’t rule out playing for Juve or Milan in the future but certainly I wouldn’t go back to Inter if Mancini was the Coach."

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, marotta usually pull unusual signings who turn out great.

Its just that this time we are really awaiting a wolrd beater on midfield because we really need it.

I just hope that if Allegri and co. are going for unknown talent, i hope they pull a pogba or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)