Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Real inserted buy back clause for Canales when he signed for Valencia. Not Castilla product as well.

He's young and talented. If they think he can improve they will want this IMO.
Canales is Spanish though.Its similar to our deals with Berardi for instance.

No way man.I absolutely dissgree.I cant see them do this with a foreign player.The player wont accept it either.Not like he's coming through their ranks or something.
A semi-established Croatian international unlike the Canales case you mentioned.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I like this transfer. Wouldn't mind exchanging him for Morata +10m. Especially if Allegri plans on continuing starting Mandzu.
Then sign Pjanic.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I've never been excited about Mateo Kovacic being a potentially WC midfielder, but for an uninflated price, I would give it a shot.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Honestly if we can get Masche, Pjanic is the answer. If we can get two eclectic CM like Kovacic and Gomes It would be great but Masche/Pjanic would be better cuz It would be easier to change 3-5-2 to 4-3-1-2

-------- Masche/Cheesio-----------
-Sami/Cheesio--------Pogs------
-------------Pjanic-------------

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mascherano (Barca asks 30M) + Pjanic wont be possible i think. One of them with Kovacic would be easier because Kovacic would be a loan + option so we could spread the payment.

Sami Kovacic Pogba
----------Pjanic

or

Sami Mascherano Pogba
------------Kovacic

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
old

Allegri all-clear for Kovacic
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri has reportedly given Juventus the all-clear to push for Mateo Kovacic as Real Madrid take back Alvaro Morata.

The rumours have been gathering pace over the last few days that Kovacic is making a return to Serie A just one year after leaving Inter.

Although Milan are also interested, Juve appear to be the hot favourites and he could be included in the negotiations for Morata.

Real Madrid have a buy-back option on Morata worth €30m, but can lower the cash sum by adding Kovacic to the mix.

According to Tuttosport, the Croatia international would arrive for €20m, but most likely on loan with option to buy.

---

If Max wants then do it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
old

Allegri all-clear for Kovacic
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri has reportedly given Juventus the all-clear to push for Mateo Kovacic as Real Madrid take back Alvaro Morata.

The rumours have been gathering pace over the last few days that Kovacic is making a return to Serie A just one year after leaving Inter.

Although Milan are also interested, Juve appear to be the hot favourites and he could be included in the negotiations for Morata.

Real Madrid have a buy-back option on Morata worth €30m, but can lower the cash sum by adding Kovacic to the mix.

According to Tuttosport, the Croatia international would arrive for €20m, but most likely on loan with option to buy.

---

If Max wants then do it
:lol: :lol: :lol:

classic FI article

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Canales is Spanish though.Its similar to our deals with Berardi for instance.

No way man.I absolutely dissgree.I cant see them do this with a foreign player.The player wont accept it either.Not like he's coming through their ranks or something.
A semi-established Croatian international unlike the Canales case you mentioned.
They did the same thing with Casemiro. They always have money to burn and it's hard to say no to them. It's a good move, they can use him in a few years or re-sell him... and their fans probably won't go apeshit if they re-sell non-Castilla product. I just hope we won't have to deal with that shit again.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Khedira Marchisio Pogba
----------Kovacic

Sturaro Mascherano Asamoah
-----------Pereyra
So we r gettin Masche to be a sub

- - - Updated - - -

Mascherano (Barca asks 30M) + Pjanic wont be possible i think. One of them with Kovacic would be easier because Kovacic would be a loan + option so we could spread the payment.

Sami Kovacic Pogba
----------Pjanic

or

Sami Mascherano Pogba
------------Kovacic
I read It was 20m and IMO It was really high but maybe possible....there's no way we can pay 30m for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)