Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There are leaders on other parts of the pitch. I'm not worried about a perceived lack of leadership in midfield. I just want talent, and if that means that Lemina and Kovacic are those who step in for the aforementioned Marchisio and Khedira, then I am all for that. 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane has a habit, so far in his coaching career, of sticking with basically the same XI week in , week out, so Kovacic didn't play as much. I think he would definitely get more playing time here, and sooner.
I've been watching vids of his Inter days. He does quite well in tight little pockets and his dribbling is rather stellar. Not so sure about his RM days though.

between? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Could he be used as our AM spot or rotate with the CMs?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #142
    I've been watching vids of his Inter days. He does quite well in tight little pockets and his dribbling is rather stellar. Not so sure about his RM days though.

between? :D
    u and Sergio. Still figuring out if it's sexual or not. :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Shouldn't the opinion of the transfer be solely based upon your valuation of that particular player, and not if we get other midfielders? Does getting Mascherano suddenly mean that Kovacic is a better player, or conversely he is worse if we don't get Mascherano?
    No. I'm going by the fact that we seem to be heavily pushing for the CL next season, and even though he's a very talented youngster, a player like Pjanic would help us more. If we manage to get both - great, but if getting the Croat means we won't be getting either one of those 3, then it's meh for me.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    No. I'm going by the fact that we seem to be heavily pushing for the CL next season, and even though he's a very talented youngster, a player like Pjanic would help us more. If we manage to get both - great, but if getting the Croat means we won't be getting either one of those 3, then it's meh for me.
    Fair enough. I don't think we will be betting Pjanic, and it doesn't seem as if Barca want to sell Mascherano. It doesn't mean that there isn't another MF out there that we are keeping an eye on.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    If we get Kovacic,we arent getting Mascherano.

Kovacic will play regista until Marchisio returns.

Still key of the mercato would keeping Morata however.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Agree but i dont see us paying over the odds for someone like Mascherano.Its not going to happen unless he's available for cheap.

Kovacic is pretty nice solution to cover the absence of Marchisio in the meantime.I have always envisioned him as a regista.He himself says he feels more comfortable playing in front of defense.

- - - Updated - - -

We aren't getting Mascherano either way.
    :tup:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Pjanic agree but why Gomes? hasnt shown anything that would classify him as a bigger talent than Kovacic so far
    Yeah.
    As for TODAY i see no reason to pay more than 30M on Gomes(50-60 wtf lol) when we can get Kovacic for less.
    I'm fine with Kovacic if we manage to sign Morata.

If we get 30mil from Real however I expect a Pjanic/Gomes.
    :agree:
    Maybe it's just me, but I'm not convinced that Gomes is any better than Kovacic
    Exactly.

I don't mind either,but if Kovacic will cost us almost twice less than it's a no brainer get Kovacic.

I really hope we will still go for Pjanic.
    IMO he should be our no'1 target this summer.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
    Yeah.
    As for TODAY i see no reason to pay more than 30M on Gomes(50-60 wtf lol) when we can get Kovacic for less.

:agree:

Exactly.

I don't mind either,but if Kovacic will cost us almost twice less than it's a no brainer get Kovacic.

I really hope we will still go for Pjanic.
    IMO he should be our no'1 target this summer
    THIS

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)