out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I said after the Inter game that I could see our season falling apart and it predictably has.

The players deserve a huge amount of criticism for that performance but those substitutions were abysmal. Any chance we had of getting anything from the game went out the window with them. We lost all shape and nobody seemed to know how we were meant to play.

Bringing on Cerri was ridiculous when you have Alcaraz on the bench.

Jan 22, 2016
4 years of our lives and Juventus future down to the toilet.

I can't believe we gave this fraud 4 fucking season to blow every single one of them.

His teams don't know shit when it comes to attack and creating chances.

Vlahovic's great form carried this garbage thorough the season until now.

His subs are atrocious. There is not a single positive impact he has made since his arrival.

I only want him to fuck off at the end of the season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I said after the Inter game that I could see our season falling apart and it predictably has.

The players deserve a huge amount of criticism for that performance but those substitutions were abysmal. Any chance we had of getting anything from the game went out the window with them. We lost all shape and nobody seemed to know how we were meant to play.

Bringing on Cerri was ridiculous when you have Alcaraz on the bench.
I expected a bit of a slump at some point. This team isnt good enough with players like Gatti, Weah, Mckenny, Locatelli. His subs tonight killed the game as well. Hopefully we recover quickly and secure top 4.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The season was always going to fall apart at some point. It's been stated time and time again in this very thread that you can't play this poorly scrapping for wins and expect lady luck to be on your side forever. We don't deserve any luck whatsoever for the way we play. This rests solely on Allegri.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Tuned in for the second half as you guy's made it seem from the half time comments that it was comedy gold out there.
I'm not disappointed . A bunch of clowns doing jumping jaks for their King Clown on the sidelines .
The only player that I'm sad for is Bremer . He deserves way better than this clown show.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The season was always going to fall apart at some point. It's been stated time and time again in this very thread that you can't play this poorly scrapping for wins and expect lady luck to be on your side forever. We don't deserve any luck whatsoever for the way we play. This rests solely on Allegri.
I don't buy that it was luck. We weren't playing well but the players seemed to know their limits and worked hard to do their jobs, that is enough in a fairly weak league. As soon as you lose the work rate this team will collapse because it simply doesn't have enough quality.

The Inter defeat clearly got into their heads and there was possibly a bit of complacency after beating Udinese comfortably in weak 1. Either way, it was enough for players to stop working and you see the result.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm beyond blaming players...I think a team.with maradona, messi R9 and R7 with ZZ in the mix would struggle to create a chance under allegri.

He wouldn't know modern football if it jumped up and bit him on the head of his small cock.

Sack him today...right now! I dont care who comes in to care take for the rest of the season...as long as they can let the players actually play and we know who to keep and sell in the summer...at least we start off next season with a clean slate.

Allegri should have to give his wage back to the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 159)