out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
During the season, there is unfortunately these type of moments. All the fans must remain calm, we have an important objective to validate to go to the Champions League."

- Max Allegri
Fuck off allegri

- - - Updated - - -

You can't expect an inexperienced and young team like Juventus to go and win the Scudetto."

- Allegri
But I expect a manager earning 7 mill a fucking year to get a tune out of them at least

Aug 27, 2023
During the season, there is unfortunately these type of moments. All the fans must remain calm, we have an important objective to validate to go to the Champions League."

- Max Allegri
His comment after the came will be something like: "we are still in champions league spots and are 14 points clear of 5th place, that's our goal"
Exactly what i wrote 20 min ago...imbecile

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Fuck off allegri

- - - Updated - - -

But I expect a manager earning 7 mill a fucking year to get a tune out of them at least
Exactly. If they said in the summer that they will introduce many young players and it was a long term strategy etc..different story. But don't pull out the young an inexperienced card when your team is playing insipid football and losing.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Does he not remember the team that beat him in 2011-2012? I am not saying that we should compete for the Scudetto but saying things like this doesn't really inspire any kind of trust to the players.
It is almost like we are a mid table team...wouldn't know we have the best history in italy. This cunt is talking like we were promoted to serie A this season.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
He doesnt even have the balls to resign. How can a guy who's priority is only money, even expect from players to give their 100% and follow him.

I hate this club so much. That was it for me this season...won't watch single game until him, cuntolli or elcunt will be out of here.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'd settle with Scott D'Amore and old ROH guys.
Nick Khan put WWE on a different level financially imo. Probably brokered the deal with TKO as well.

HHH revived WWE storylines for the past 2-3 years and made the product way more interesting to follow.

We need a visionary at this club.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't buy that it was luck. We weren't playing well but the players seemed to know their limits and worked hard to do their jobs, that is enough in a fairly weak league. As soon as you lose the work rate this team will collapse because it simply doesn't have enough quality.

The Inter defeat clearly got into their heads and there was possibly a bit of complacency after beating Udinese comfortably in weak 1. Either way, it was enough for players to stop working and you see the result.
Part of it is luck. Sure, we can defend really well when we put everyone behind the ball, and grab a goal on a set piece from time to time. But the law of averages always comes into play when you're fighting for 1-0's match after match. We don't play the sort of football that wins us luck, whether it be in front of our own goal or the other.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #85,900
    Nick Khan put WWE on a different level financially imo. Probably brokered the deal with TKO as well.

HHH revived WWE storylines for the past 2-3 years and made the product way more interesting to follow.

We need a visionary at this club.
    I was kidding, even these guys would be an upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 350)