out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Any random fan vs Empoli: Yildiz or Milik? They pick Yildiz. Big brain Allegri? Milik. Costs match.

Any random fan vs Udinese: Sandro or Rugani or back 4 or anything? Anything. Big brain Allegri? Sandro. Costs match.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The Milik red card and failure to subsequently beat Empoli at home cratered this season. And Max is utterly incapable of getting this team going again after that confidence shattering. Should be sacked tomorrow, 100%. Shambolic result today.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tuned in for the second half as you guy's made it seem from the half time comments that it was comedy gold out there.
I'm not disappointed . A bunch of clowns doing jumping jaks for their King Clown on the sidelines .
The only player that I'm sad for is Bremer . He deserves way better than this clown show.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
You were in for a treat. The second half was even more pathetic than the first.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
.Allegri apologists can blame players and referees all they want but a fourth season with a coach this clueless at the helm is absolute cowardice.
it shouldn't happen

if we had some character and were able to chase inda until the end that would be a different story

but it's barely february and we checked out, a few well placed jokes were our best shots. watch us drop down to 4th and brag that it was our aim at the beginning

and he keeps using sandro. why, just why

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I remember games like these where we use to stroll past these kinda teams with mediocre hacks like Padoin, Peluso, Matri etc

Of course we had some great players who elevated the level of mediocre players. Kinda like what you see at Inter today.

But to transform the mentality of this club, it can't happen with eleven highly skilled players alone.

The teams lacks confidence in situations like today because the team is set up to play just one way. In between all the chopping and changing, we've seen three years of the same crap football and repeated instances of failure in games that matter.

You can get 10 new players like Chelsea and you won't be one surprised to see the same stuff repeated over and over again.

Transforming this club starts from the very top. A club president who has a vision to restore the club back to glory, A sporting director who has a keen eye for talent and great at building teams and a coach who is hungry for success and motivated to work with the resources he has at his disposal. None of these three seem to be in sync at the moment, especially the latter.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
1 point in a possible 9 in a critical part of the season shouldn't be let go that easily. You can't tell me this team can't beat Empoli (new coach) and Udinese (who are a joke this season) at home. The common denominator in both games is that Allegri made really bad choices in the lineups and substitutions. We were cowards against inter and that was also his approach. Honestly extending his stay is just damaging because inter is running away and Milan is pulling results from their ass recently.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Needs a complete culture change at the club. You can't have a manager at juve saying we need to finish top 4 as a goal. For 100 plus years our goal was to win the scudetto. And when we didn't it was a failure.

We used to be feared by teams...now we play like we fear every team, even when they sit at the bottom of the league table.

- - - Updated - - -

During the season, there is unfortunately these type of moments. All the fans must remain calm, we have an important objective to validate to go to the Champions League."

Remain calm for years now. He needs to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 44, Guests: 159)