out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Allegri on the game against Inter:

"No regrets. We played a good game and performed well. I analyzed it immediately after the final whistle. The first half was balanced, in the second the game was divided, we could have conceded but also made other favorable actions."
I didnt watched the game, therefore didnt wasted my time, but even with that, reading that statement from Allegri is embarrasing and sad. If the support of fans represents on views, better sponsors, shirts sales etc how the hell is someone going to even try to follow Juventus when we suck this bad and play the most shit football I recall, literally there is nothing good about us now. And the sad thing, you and the other supporters of Allegri are just giving the directive the complacency to extend in our rotting instead of trying to change. Irrelevance Era is where Juventus going.

Aug 2, 2005
You are reaching here. Details? Sure, we had a perfectly legit goal disallowed against Bayern, conceded dubious penalty at the last minute against Real in the 2nd leg. Dybala's brainfart in the 1st leg and a red card that decided the outcome. Chiellini and Buffon fucking up in front of our goal... Coach has no influnce on this. On the other had, he can be blamed for Villareal and to less extent Ajax losses.

To win in Europe a lot of things need to fall in place. To have a strong team, good draw and some luck so those details would be in our favor.
Off course coach is not to be blamed for everything..
I am not specifically talking about refreeing mistakes, players mistakes, as those will happen all the time for any coach.
What I am saying is that a coach who has a team that can win (even if not the favourite) needs to have a perfect game.

At Bayern, regardless of the goal, he fucked up by taking out Morata who was literally holding Bayern back line by himself and @2-0 he (we) actually had some good chances for a 3rd in the second half.. the moment Morata was out, the game was purely one side, and we could not even take the ball out of our own half.

At 1-3 vs. real, again he fucked up by not making subs exactly the moment there was a throw-in before real attack that led to the penal.

If we went through those games, always there would be something else in the next game or another under the same category, "his approach and those very small details that he does not pay too much attention to"".

This is my personal opinion of Allegri, and this is why I think he will never win in Europe....

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
never forget macabi and benfica.

real madrid fired ancelotti 1 year after he won them their first CL in 12 years.

juve fans accept getting raped by macabi and benfica. juve fans are losers.

Oct 23, 2011
Off course coach is not to be blamed for everything..
I am not specifically talking about refreeing mistakes, players mistakes, as those will happen all the time for any coach.
What I am saying is that a coach who has a team that can win (even if not the favourite) needs to have a perfect game.

At Bayern, regardless of the goal, he fucked up by taking out Morata who was literally holding Bayern back line by himself and @2-0 he (we) actually had some good chances for a 3rd in the second half.. the moment Morata was out, the game was purely one side, and we could not even take the ball out of our own half.

At 1-3 vs. real, again he fucked up by not making subs exactly the moment there was a throw-in before real attack that led to the penal.

If we went through those games, always there would be something else in the next game or another under the same category, "his approach and those very small details that he does not pay too much attention to"".

This is my personal opinion of Allegri, and this is why I think he will never win in Europe....

Do you not realize how ridiculous this sounds? A coach doesn’t just control puppets on a football field. If you scrutinize the likes of Klopp, Ancelotti, Guardiola, and others enough don’t you think you’ll find similar “errors”?

For these examples you mentioned, there are probably 10x the examples where his game management paid off, given the success we’ve had with him during 1.0. It’s really not that complicated man: he never won a UCL because we quite literally faced 2 of the best teams ever in the final. And he will no longer win it because he will also no longer manage a team that is able to succeed at that stage.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Do you not realize how ridiculous this sounds? A coach doesn’t just control puppets on a football field. If you scrutinize the likes of Klopp, Ancelotti, Guardiola, and others enough don’t you think you’ll find similar “errors”?

For these examples you mentioned, there are probably 10x the examples where his game management paid off, given the success we’ve had with him during 1.0. It’s really not that complicated man: he never won a UCL because we quite literally faced 2 of the best teams ever in the final. And he will no longer win it because he will also no longer manage a team that is able to succeed at that stage.
:agree:
He literally bitches that Allegri subbed off a dead tired Morata against Bayern to get fresh legs on (and anyone who actually watched that match would have seen how obviously exhausted Morty was when he was subbed off, from running his ass off all match, he literally ran out of steam on his last couple counters), and then bitches that Allegri didn’t sub someone off to get Cuadrado’s fresh legs on against Madrid. Lol

Can’t have it both ways. Can’t be mad he subbed on fresh legs in one match and then mad he didn’t do it in another. We might have collapsed even worse against Bayern with a dead tired Morty left on. We might have conceded also with Cuads on against Madrid. Shit happens. Against Bayern, we had a third legit goal ruled out for offside when Morty was a full metre onside. Evra just had to clear the ball to end the match, but instead dawdled around with it at the edge of our box, giving it away for the last second equalizer. Against Madrid, Benatia was called for a 50/50 penalty last minute to give them a winner. Against Barca Alves got away with a much worse foul on Pogba that would have given us a penalty to go up 2-1. Shit happens. Against teams with stronger squads it is hard to overcome these sort of things. A match has to be played to perfection, you have to hope the dodgy decisions and 50/50 moments don’t go against you. Our narrow losses to Barca in 15, Bayern in 16, and Madrid in 18 were hard fought, great matches that easily could have gone either way. Not in the slightest similar to the utterly pathetic embarrassment we just witnessed against Inter.

Anyways, one has to be a total clown to be bashing Allegri’s first stint here. His second stint is a total failure thus far and he should have been sacked 16 months ago. But bashing his first stint is hilariously dumb.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
oh look: so the attacking player got tired midway though the match pattern was a thing back then too. just fans noticed it less because the players were higher quality and masked allegri's poor training.

ALLEGRI

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Allegri on the game against Inter:

"No regrets. We played a good game and performed well. I analyzed it immediately after the final whistle. The first half was balanced, in the second the game was divided, we could have conceded but also made other favorable actions."
He is a cunt flap! What a dickhead.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he got owned by that inclusion of Pavard in the attacking phase, it completly destroyed our defensive plan, players didnt know how to react.
Other than that, Inter players, especially in midfield are much better than ours.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri knows that Juventus doesn't want to start the next season with a coach whose contract is expiring but he still enjoys the support of the entire management.

There will be a meeting with Giuntoli and Manna in the coming months to discuss projects and future plans.

[@tuttosport)

Aug 2, 2005
:agree:
He literally bitches that Allegri subbed off a dead tired Morata against Bayern to get fresh legs on (and anyone who actually watched that match would have seen how obviously exhausted Morty was when he was subbed off, from running his ass off all match, he literally ran out of steam on his last couple counters), and then bitches that Allegri didn’t sub someone off to get Cuadrado’s fresh legs on against Madrid. Lol

Can’t have it both ways. Can’t be mad he subbed on fresh legs in one match and then mad he didn’t do it in another. We might have collapsed even worse against Bayern with a dead tired Morty left on. We might have conceded also with Cuads on against Madrid. Shit happens. Against Bayern, we had a third legit goal ruled out for offside when Morty was a full metre onside. Evra just had to clear the ball to end the match, but instead dawdled around with it at the edge of our box, giving it away for the last second equalizer. Against Madrid, Benatia was called for a 50/50 penalty last minute to give them a winner. Against Barca Alves got away with a much worse foul on Pogba that would have given us a penalty to go up 2-1. Shit happens. Against teams with stronger squads it is hard to overcome these sort of things. A match has to be played to perfection, you have to hope the dodgy decisions and 50/50 moments don’t go against you. Our narrow losses to Barca in 15, Bayern in 16, and Madrid in 18 were hard fought, great matches that easily could have gone either way. Not in the slightest similar to the utterly pathetic embarrassment we just witnessed against Inter.

Anyways, one has to be a total clown to be bashing Allegri’s first stint here. His second stint is a total failure thus far and he should have been sacked 16 months ago. But bashing his first stint is hilariously dumb.
I only look at what happened after we took Morata off.
We got pinned back immediately... moments later, Bayern scored their first.
Cuad got off at 89, and moments later, Bayern scored the second, and then extra time was basically a picnic for bayern...

The real game, I am not talking about fresh legs..
I am talking about wasting the last minute of the game with a sub to go to extra time, (make sure it is happening), I am saying that he should have used one of the 2 subs left to waste those minutes to "ensure the game will go to extra time".
I still remember that exact moment when there was a throw-in just before the real attack that led to the penal, and I was hoping he would make a sub.. it did not happen, of course, and then we got punished with that penal..

You may find it ridiculous, but this is the details I am also talking about.

For my view of his first stint, it was good overall. Punched above weight sometimes and failed (sometimes badly) in others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 467)