out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
We don’t win against Benfica=Immediate sacking. Landucci takes over against Monza (Allegri was suspended anyway) and the new coach starts on the international break.
Allegri could walk up the stands in the middle of the game, whip out his dick and piss all over agnelli and his missus and still would not get fired

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well if we are playing this game, we have been on a terrible streak since Allegri last season of his first stint.
Nah. The first 2/3rds of that season and the first half of the Sarri season were pretty dominant results-wise. Starting halfway through the Sarri season, we’ve been trash pretty consistently with only brief periods of form/results.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you guys for years called it grinta winning 1-0, called it defensive masterclass spending entire match buried in own half with 15% posession to win 1-0.

you guy always attacked members who called the football outdated. attacked us when we called it slow saying season starts in march anyway.

attacked us when we said juve's medical team is bad.

but suddenly u all against him now? no u fucked around and now get to live what so many have been warning you about since 2014

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
How did we arrive at playing 7 games with already almost 10 players who already had or have a injury

I just can’t believe it. And I’m ignoring Kaio and Ake. In my opinion the fans and shareholders deserve a explanation.
:butchers:

:agnelli:

- - - Updated - - -

Massimiliano Allegri and Mohammed Atta have the same initials. Coincidence? I don't think so

PS: Sorry for putting tuz on NSA watchlist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 165)