out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Why does it take him a bad 45 minutes before he figures how to set up for the second half? It's not even a one off, it's every match. That is the problem. Play crap for 90 minutes then it's the players, but even against PSG we did great for a while in the second half until defensive substitutions. That's all Allegri. Nothing to do with signings or expectations.

I say it every match thread that Vlahovic needs a strike partner and Allegri does it, only in the second half. McKennie isn't a winger either. The guy is plain dumb.

The nicest way to say it is that this is a rebuild for Conte, then Allegri comes in to take us higher. Not the other way round. He has his qualities but this is the wrong moment for Allegri to be here.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Happy that we got three points and would be closer to the top of the table.
Of course but its still just papering over the cracks. This was a poor team we faced we will drop many more points in the long run with Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

9m a season until 2024 means that we're committed for ~50m gross. I don't think he'll be dismissed anytime soon.
This is really worrying but if we miss out on CL and don't go fsr in the competition it could cost is more long term.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He’s not going to be sacked. Some how the club has to help him to find his old self again. Cut the nonsense, his ironic comments, put his head down and work hard to find a different solution.

If he thinks last year was only bad luck and some brain farts, someone has to slap him and make him to see what is obvious for everyone: he’s doing a terrible job since the second half of last season, and there’s no one else to blame than himself… and maybe the guy that gave him a 4yr contract

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Of course but its still just papering over the cracks. This was a poor team we faced we will drop many more points in the long run with Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

This is really worrying but if we miss out on CL and don't go fsr in the competition it could cost is more long term.
Sure but there’s no guarantee that the new coach would do better. In fact that’s exactly what happened last time he was fired with a year on his contract. Except stakes are higher this time.

- - - Updated - - -

People need to chill lol. Yes, we played horribly in the first half but we were massively robbed. We'd all be happy and celebrating after turning the game around.

It's fun to hate on Max though. So understand it
Speak for yourself. If you celebrate a hard fought comeback win against the last not-relegated team at home while having the largest wage bill in the league by far then something is wrong with your standards.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Where are the Allegri dickriders to have my back when I need them

- - - Updated - - -

Sure but there’s no guarantee that the new coach would do better. In fact that’s exactly what happened last time he was fired with a year on his contract. Except stakes are higher this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Speak for yourself. If you celebrate a hard fought comeback win against the last not-relegated team at home while having the largest wage bill in the league by far then something is wrong with your standards.
Printer and Napoli needed last minute goals to beat their opponents as well. We got robbed of that.

Overall, I agree with your sentiment though. The season is already over if we don't fire Max. We are going to lose against Benfica and won't make it out of the CL group.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I'm stunned seeing the outcome no matter what excuses anyone can put forth for Max. I have no clue of any players on that team after seeing their lineups. I thought Max would turn it around given time but has diminished for me his legacy he created first time here. Not as knowledgeable as most here on past Juve but going to have to side with posters saying he success at Juve was more a result of being gifted a star-studded team first time around as manager than managerial ability. So SAD!

No way IMO you should need ADMs and UPs players to beat these type squads. I just see it as Max being out managed. If no improvement by WC then AA has to open the wallet and pay Max to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 469)