out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Agnelli doesnt want to admit that he fucked up

After Ole Gunnar Pirlo, we got our own Ralf Rangnick for another 3 years
Agnelli's main motivation for bringing back his chum was to prove to Nedved and co. that they were wrong for firing him in the first place. If he fires him now he will make himself look like an idiot. He will drag this on till the very end, hoping for some silver lining in the future. He is destroying this club because of his ego, and he needs to go

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
This is a really expensive mistake given that we've given Allegri a massive contract, freedom to buy shit players, and he still gets us to only play 45 minutes of respectable football. Pogba, Di Maria and Chiesa won't play much at all, that's an excuse for CL but not Salernitana. Forget about VAR too, we gave them a 2 goal lead and getting 3 was too much in 45 minutes. Guy has to go after the next CL loss.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I love this guy and all but I must say that some peasant club came to our stadium and completely outplayed us in the first half.

The fuck was that?

Jun 16, 2020
Did we had a record yesterday with most players out? Like seriously everyone is always injured. If I was a shareholder I’d demanded a statement of the club.

And it’s not even a debt problem because I like the idea of having Fagioli, Gatti and even Kean as 3th or 4th options. But if you can’t keep your best players fit it’s over for every team on this planet.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Did we had a record yesterday with most players out? Like seriously everyone is always injured. If I was a shareholder I’d demanded a statement of the club.

And it’s not even a debt problem because I like the idea of having Fagioli, Gatti and even Kean as 3th or 4th options. But if you can’t keep your best players fit it’s over for every team on this planet.
Add that for the next serie a match Cuadrado and Milik will be suspended too. No clue what kind of lineup we will be able to put together.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Did I catch this right when the commentators said salernitana hadn't even scored an away goal this season till last night? :howler:
Not quite, they scored 1 against Bologna. Your emoji is correct that the commentators were astounded by how this trash team took a 2 goal lead against us given that they've only won a single game and are already out of the Coppa having lost to Parma, at home, 0-2. Yes, Salernitana are that bad.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Agnelli's main motivation for bringing back his chum was to prove to Nedved and co. that they were wrong for firing him in the first place. If he fires him now he will make himself look like an idiot. He will drag this on till the very end, hoping for some silver lining in the future. He is destroying this club because of his ego, and he needs to go
Interesting theory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)