out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
People need to chill lol. Yes, we played horribly in the first half but we were massively robbed. We'd all be happy and celebrating after turning the game around.

It's fun to hate on Max though. So understand it
Happy and celebrating for barely scraping past a Serie D team? I don't think so.

In the moment when Milik scored yes but after the game people still would of been rightfully pissed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Agnelli's main motivation for bringing back his chum was to prove to Nedved and co. that they were wrong for firing him in the first place. If he fires him now he will make himself look like an idiot. He will drag this on till the very end, hoping for some silver lining in the future. He is destroying this club because of his ego, and he needs to go
I agree but ultimately he will have to answer to the shareholders later this year, they could put a motion of no confidence in AA

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
People need to chill lol. Yes, we played horribly in the first half but we were massively robbed. We'd all be happy and celebrating after turning the game around.

They were robbed off a pen too. We could’ve been 3 goals down by the end of the first half if not for refereeing mistakes. It was a shit show I agree. But we should focus on the fact we conceded 2 goals at home and got dominated against this Serie C level team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We wouldn't need to be robbed if we played right

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk
Candreva's goal was a handball up till then we were playing well

- - - Updated - - -

They were robbed off a pen too. We could’ve been 3 goals down by the end of the first half if not for refereeing mistakes. It was a shit show I agree. But we should focus on the fact we conceded 2 goals at home and got dominated against this Serie C level team.
Wrong candreva's goal was a handball

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

The win would've been great ofcourse but the signs are ominous. We are playing poorly and we would eventually get battered by better teams. The morale is really low in this squad and this is not your typical Allegri slow start where the team peaks in the business end of the season.

This is a continuation of last season's awful football and seems getting 'better players' hasn't changed anything. This is all on Allegri and he seems stubborn to accept the fact that he's looking out of his depth by each passing day.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The win would've been great ofcourse but the signs are ominous. We are playing poorly and we would eventually get battered by better teams. The morale is really low in this squad and this is not your typical Allegri slow start where the team peaks in the business end of the season.

This is a continuation of last season's awful football and seems getting 'better players' hasn't changed anything. This is all on Allegri and he seems stubborn to accept the fact that he's looking out of his depth by each passing day.
But what better players did we get?

I don't understand where some expectations are coming from.

We have a worse team available than last year. Dybala, Morata, and De Ligt left. Even a banter player like Bernardeschi can de better than McKennie on the wing. Given that everyone is injured we are definitely worse off than last season.

Every new signing that has played has played well (Di Maria, Kostic, Paredes, Bremer, Milik, Miretti if he counts). That's in how much need of quality the squad is now.

No team in the league is going through a crisis as rough as Juve in terms of transition, injury, and now suspensions. Allegri hasn't done a great job, but sure as hell hasn't been as bad as this forum likes to write. Succeeding with this Juve in the short term is an incredible job. Playing every 3 days from the start of the season, with signings made late into the summer, our best players injured, half the squad was cleared out, its a recipe for disaster for which patience is needed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
But what better players did we get?

I don't understand where some expectations are coming from.

We have a worse team available than last year. Dybala, Morata, and De Ligt left. Even a banter player like Bernardeschi can de better than McKennie on the wing. Given that everyone is injured we are definitely worse off than last season.

Every new signing that has played has played well (Di Maria, Kostic, Paredes, Bremer, Milik, Miretti if he counts). That's in how much need of quality the squad is now.

No team in the league is going through a crisis as rough as Juve in terms of transition, injury, and now suspensions. Allegri hasn't done a great job, but sure as hell hasn't been as bad as this forum likes to write. Succeeding with this Juve in the short term is an incredible job. Playing every 3 days from the start of the season, with signings made late into the summer, our best players injured, half the squad was cleared out, its a recipe for disaster for which patience is needed.
Maybe he was talking about our great full backs Cuadrado who knees nearly gave away in one of the counter attack and de sciglio both responsible for the first two goals.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Let's face it we are not sacking a manager who earns as much as he does with 3 years left on his contract to go hire another top manager with similar wages.

Give landucci the job
I do think there were rumours of a clause that if we don't get out of the group stage champions League Or don't finish in the top four there can be mutual termination of the contract. Anyways the point will remain can Zidane or tuchel join us with a limited transfer budget Or do we sign some unknown coach?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
If I think of which manager would do significantly better at the moment with our current squad situation the only answer is Conte. Pioli sure took time to find his feet, same as Gasperini, Inzaghi is dealing with a much smaller crisis at Inter. This kind of squad disaster is never something Ancelotti has bene good at.

Andrea Sottil might be another one, but of course he is unproven at top level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)