out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How could anyone deny his reign as anything but great? He took a team who had not been past the 1/8 since 2003 to two CL finals and the season before they failed out of the group stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Note:
I mean his first reign.
His second reign is terrible
:agree:

4 domestic doubles, 5 straight scudetti, 4 straight 90+ pt seasons, 2 CL finals, QFs or better in 4 of 5 seasons. Yet we have morons trying to revise the past to pretend he was always a trash coach and a fraud. Lol

He’s been shit thus far in his second tenure, but pretending he was always shit is beyond stupid.

Aug 2, 2005
:agree:

4 domestic doubles, 5 straight scudetti, 4 straight 90+ pt seasons, 2 CL finals, QFs or better in 4 of 5 seasons. Yet we have morons trying to revise the past to pretend he was always a trash coach and a fraud. Lol

He’s been shit thus far in his second tenure, but pretending he was always shit is beyond stupid.
What is said.. not what results achieved and if first stint was great or not.
But more of

"Signs were there that Allegri is clueless in coaching teams for the offensive part of the game, and this is not a quality of a Top Manager,, or at least not the one we need"

The first part (attacking phase) is more correct while the second part (Ancelloti, Lippi as examples) is arguable
He himself said he uses this "unleash the individual creativity" philosophy.

Anyway.. lets just wait till injured players come back namely Pogba, Chiesa and ADM till Jan and see where we will be (hopefully in R16 of CL and within 4 points of top spot in serie A)

Then by March,, we can have an idea what actually changed from his last season first stint.

Till then.. I personally will try not to whine and bitch about him for every poor performance and negative result.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Jul 28, 2002
Nah. The first 2/3rds of that season and the first half of the Sarri season were pretty dominant results-wise. Starting halfway through the Sarri season, we’ve been trash pretty consistently with only brief periods of form/results.
I'll politely disagree - the football in the final season(s) was often horrific but he got results toward the back end, we started terribly. Like a lot of the commentators remind us - they started bad but would turn around and pick up results.

- - - Updated - - -

Euro Maxx had better be on tonight. Not the current imitation. The original please.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'll politely disagree - the football in the final season(s) was often horrific but he got results toward the back end, we started terribly. Like a lot of the commentators remind us - they started bad but would turn around and pick up results.

- - - Updated - - -

Euro Maxx had better be on tonight. Not the current imitation. The original please.
It was the exact opposite in his last season. In 2018-19 we started on fire (24 wins - 3 draws to start the league season) and then collapsed at the end of the season in Coppa against Atalanta with the 3-0 loss and against Ajax in CL quarters and then the last matches of the league season.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
3 different coaches and we are still shit, guys the hate for him is understandable but its pretty clear that its not mainly coaches fault that we are shit - the squad got older and shittier plus the managment burned so much money on shitty players with the wrong attitude. U cant put every blame on the coach.
I understand the hatred as its raising also in me when i sometimes watch this team play, but Allegri is probably still not main antagonist here, mgmt is.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
3 different coaches and we are still shit, guys the hate for him is understandable but its pretty clear that its not mainly coaches fault that we are shit - the squad got older and shittier plus the managment burned so much money on shitty players with the wrong attitude. U cant put every blame on the coach.
I understand the hatred as its raising also in me when i sometimes watch this team play, but Allegri is probably still not main antagonist here, mgmt is.
Stop making sense, we don't do that here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 38, Guests: 334)