out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
3 different coaches and we are still shit, guys the hate for him is understandable but its pretty clear that its not mainly coaches fault that we are shit - the squad got older and shittier plus the managment burned so much money on shitty players with the wrong attitude. U cant put every blame on the coach.
I understand the hatred as its raising also in me when i sometimes watch this team play, but Allegri is probably still not main antagonist here, mgmt is.
Oh come on man. He got Vlahovic, he got Locatelli, he got so many signings this summer. Management has tried to fix the problems from the previous one and supports him with good players. You can blame Paratici but not current management.
But what has Allegri done? He hasn't fixed anything
No results, no good football no improvement from previous coaches. In fact, he's been worse than Pirlo. You're not making sense, you're just sucking his dick

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
couldn't give a fuck about whiners on tuz and twitter, but this isn't looking too nice:

i imagine the climate at continassa... this can't and shouldn't be dragged for too long

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Oh come on man. He got Vlahovic, he got Locatelli, he got so many signings this summer. Management has tried to fix the problems from the previous one and supports him with good players. You can blame Paratici but not current management.
No results, no good football no improvement from previous coaches. In fact, he's been worse than Pirlo. You're not making sense, you're just sucking his dick
Don't forget Paredes

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Don't forget Paredes
This is the main one - the regista that makes Allegriball tick. I was hoping/expecting him to arrive and then our gameplan would finally make sense and we could start playing some decent fucking football.

Instead what's happened is he's arrived, been playing well and in the process laid bare that it wasn't just the lack of a regista that was fucking us, it was just...everything. As @Clamarc points out there's enough in this squad, even with our injury crisis, to put a solid team together. Even a lot of our players who aren't great technically are capable of hard work. There aren't really any excuses left for Allegri- only his wage and contract length.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
couldn't give a fuck about whiners on tuz and twitter, but this isn't looking too nice:

i imagine the climate at continassa... this can't and shouldn't be dragged for too long
Nothing wrong with this.

It's a legit question from the fan.

But it's even more legit question/answer from Bene :)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Are you going to pay him?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

No, because I wasn't hired by a 30 billion € company to specificially manage these affairs like you were, Mr. BeanieBaby

Jul 28, 2002
It was the exact opposite in his last season. In 2018-19 we started on fire (24 wins - 3 draws to start the league season) and then collapsed at the end of the season in Coppa against Atalanta with the 3-0 loss and against Ajax in CL quarters and then the last matches of the league season.
Appologies - Was it the season before I'm getting confused with? If so then the streak extends!

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well, basically like Paredes for 2 games and Di Maria for one and a half or so. Bremer just replaces De Ligt and the rest is injured. Chiesa, Dybala and Berna were there for the magically great Pirlo.

So all I'm saying is; if you evaluate the squad, don't forget the negatives pal.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Why would he do that? Don't we still owe him like 27mil?
That point will never arrive. He’s not gonna resign, I know I wouldn’t. If the club wants to get rid of him pay his money.
Spring 2021 he did that TV interview analyzing Pirlos Juve, basically criticizing Pirlo and saying what he'd do differently + some of his other interviews last year make me think that in his mind 4th isnt the rightful position for Juve, its a failure.

Summer 2021 he rejects a Real Madrid post and comes back to Juve, apparently purely out of love for the club.

Im thinking that if there comes a point where he see's that for the 2nd season running he's failing and doing more harm than good and if the mgmt play their cards right and send the right signals, they could come to a mutual decision to not continue without a big payoff.

Gattuso did that for Milan as a coach. Marchisio when he was already broken gave up 2 years of his contract with Juve. 5 WC players went to play in Serie B once. I have no reason to doubt that Max really loves the club, which might make him make an irrational choice from a pragmatic pov. Thats what legends do, they put the team first.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Appologies - Was it the season before I'm getting confused with? If so then the streak extends!
Nah. His bad starts to seasons were mostly in his first three seasons. Which led to the belief his teams peaked in March. Last two seasons were pretty dominant from the get-go. 17-18 was when Dybala was lighting it up with like 14 goals in his first 10 matches or so. We had a very small rough patch mid-season, but mostly dominated all season in both domestic comps.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Spring 2021 he did that TV interview analyzing Pirlos Juve, basically criticizing Pirlo and saying what he'd do differently + some of his other interviews last year make me think that in his mind 4th isnt the rightful position for Juve, its a failure.

Summer 2021 he rejects a Real Madrid post and comes back to Juve, apparently purely out of love for the club.

Im thinking that if there comes a point where he see's that for the 2nd season running he's failing and doing more harm than good and if the mgmt play their cards right and send the right signals, they could come to a mutual decision to not continue without a big payoff.

Gattuso did that for Milan as a coach. Marchisio when he was already broken gave up 2 years of his contract with Juve. 5 WC players went to play in Serie B once. I have no reason to doubt that Max really loves the club, which might make him make an irrational choice from a pragmatic pov. Thats what legends do, they put the team first.
I don’t think that’s gonna happen but I hope you’re right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 253)