out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I get the berna had no energy excuse, but taking of Danilo that early for me is what backfired. We were doing ok chasing the game, we were creating the chances and we could have come back. That sub came a bit early for my liking. It was a sign of panic, which is unlike Allegri. Pressure got to him today and yes we don't have squad that can defend like they did back in the days.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
I get the berna had no energy excuse, but taking of Danilo that early for me is what backfired. We were doing ok chasing the game, we were creating the chances and we could have come back. That sub came a bit early for my liking. It was a sign of panic, which is unlike Allegri. Pressure got to him today and yes we don't have squad that can defend like they did back in the days.
Danilo was injured. Nothing to do with panic.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
I am one of the few members here that voted against him coming back to Juve. It`s not that I didn`t think he was good enough but he was/is not the right person to guide us through these difficult moments.

Our Management should stop living in the past and go forward. We can`t just keep on bringing people/players back over and over again just because we share some history.

We have to move forward

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
If anything taking off Danilo was a blessing because Morata actually changed the game. It was the Bonucci subs that backfired

Mar 9, 2006
Last year after going ahead against Atalanta, Pirlo didn't go full defense and that made it sure Atalanta couldn't make any chances to equalize.

I thought Max has learned a thing during the last 3 years but he keeps making the same mistakes we were suffering from 3 years ago.
+1 goal lead --> put all your players inside of their own box and nearby --> insh'allah long balls to Dybala/Vlahovic/Morata and pray that they will score

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I am one of the few members here that voted against him coming back to Juve. It`s not that I didn`t think he was good enough but he was/is not the right person to guide us through these difficult moments.

Our Management should stop living in the past and go forward. We can`t just keep on bringing people/players back over and over again just because we share some history.

We have to move forward
Agreed

Who’s the next Italian to move onto?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I didn't really think that was a penalty either tbh, but if feather touches and dragging of legs are now penalties because "everything is a penalty now" then sure, why not? Why not, wrong team appealing. I reckon refs are still shit-scared to give us anything, especially against Inter. Look at the shit Orsato has suffered from one call.
Absolutely

We were relegated for less
This has been a problem since we came back up, so much pressure on the refs to not give us anything

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Danilo was injured. Nothing to do with panic.
Fair enough, I must have missed it.

If anything taking off Danilo was a blessing because Morata actually changed the game. It was the Bonucci subs that backfired
Perisic was a pain in the ass throughout the match, having both Cuadrado and Danilo would have helped in controlling him and supporting that right side of the mid. We were always in the game, Morata made it inevitable, sadly we paid the price of the injury. I agree with the bonucci sub, he should have brought on Pellegrini on instead.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Absolutely

We were relegated for less
This has been a problem since we came back up, so much pressure on the refs to not give us anything
Those conspiring refs didn't stop us from dominating on cruise control for a decade.

Just like how they're not making us lose home & away to inter in the league, get smashed by Villareal & Chelsea, or finish 4th or pickup no wins against the big teams.

We are having a shit season and lost to the better team.

- - - Updated - - -

Who’s more Italiano than Italiano?
Agnelli might hire Sarri again and think this time it must work

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Last time I really counted the games until the end was with Delneri. What a horrible season this became. From VAR decisions, to the players, to Allegri, everything was underwhelming. Nothing to get excited about.

Two games left and please let every youngster play; Miretti, De Winter, Pellegrini, Kean. Everyone who’s young and most likely will have some future here. We’ll probably lose those games but at least some guys will have some extra experience.
Unless a major overhaul happens with this team, don’t expect much to change next season.

Actually - I think there’s a real risk of the rot setting in properly if we don’t improve this team massively this summer and we could even drop out of the top 4 altogether.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A lot of frustrations and Max culpable for his fair share of them here. Absolutely terrible negative approach from the team as soon as we go ahead. Before their penalty it was like the players had been told to sit back and absorb pressure

the penalty was a bullshit call no doubt - but if we constantly invite pressure with our clumsy defence then we are going to concede goals. We’ve came from a game at the weekend when we tried to protect a 1 goal lead and spaffed it up the wall - WHY DID WE THINK AGAINST BETTER OPPONENTS IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT OUTCOME???!

It’s just not a team. Allegri has a portion of that blame. An experienced manager of his ability is showing some tactical naivety particularly in the big games
Agree with all of this.

They call me an Allegri “throater” but I have been massively disappointed with Max this season as well. Yes we have given him a mediocre team compared to what he had before, but he hasn’t gotten much right at all this season. Needs to show more next season I’m afraid or he can go as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 75)