out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 9, 2006
Hittong new low there. Tweets from random inter fan. Really?
Jesus christ, i was just looking for the replays on twitter and he is a the top of the list there, i don't give a shit if he is inda fan or not, i needed a video from different angles

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have lost around €13m in one week, from losing the third place to losing the final of Italian cup.
:rofl: @maxi

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
A lot of frustrations and Max culpable for his fair share of them here. Absolutely terrible negative approach from the team as soon as we go ahead. Before their penalty it was like the players had been told to sit back and absorb pressure

the penalty was a bullshit call no doubt - but if we constantly invite pressure with our clumsy defence then we are going to concede goals. We’ve came from a game at the weekend when we tried to protect a 1 goal lead and spaffed it up the wall - WHY DID WE THINK AGAINST BETTER OPPONENTS IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT OUTCOME???!

It’s just not a team. Allegri has a portion of that blame. An experienced manager of his ability is showing some tactical naivety particularly in the big games
Tonight it was Allegri 101, although the ref "helped" a lot.
Real Madrid exposed him in 2017 as their players commented after the match: "Juventus defend well, but often too deep and they have issues when the ball is on the ground". Since then, teams like Bologna have been playing like prime Real against us and especially with Allegri at the helm.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah there was vlahovic appeal for a penalty just before Alex sandro goal.
I didn't really think that was a penalty either tbh, but if feather touches and dragging of legs are now penalties because "everything is a penalty now" then sure, why not? Why not, wrong team appealing. I reckon refs are still shit-scared to give us anything, especially against Inter. Look at the shit Orsato has suffered from one call.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He doesn't watch any games, lol.

Now make a list of all the games where Allegri (or even Conte) threw a wall of defenders up at the end of a game and it worked absolutely fine. Who has time for it? I certainly don't, there must be dozens. It didn't work tonight mostly because of the ref, but partly it seems because of rashness in decision making that was a rarity with the old BBC defence.
Also with five substitutions coaches have to be more proactive than before as the game can change quickly.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He doesn't watch any games, lol.

Now make a list of all the games where Allegri (or even Conte) threw a wall of defenders up at the end of a game and it worked absolutely fine. Who has time for it? I certainly don't, there must be dozens. It didn't work tonight mostly because of the ref, but partly it seems because of rashness in decision making that was a rarity with the old BBC defence.
i watched all those games.

btw we gonna keep referencing the good ol' bbc days? you want to step up to reminding us bout cleans sheets and beating barca 3-0 or can we move on to the present situation?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Like i've said De Ligt is just bad. its like his brain is turning off and nothing can be done about it

- - - Updated - - -

We might say that it's soft but its all on Bonucci and De Ligt, ridiculous defending
Bro stop posting videos from fucking merda supporters.
It makes you look like you are supporting merda.
Juve would never get that penalty in a milion years.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i watched all those games.

btw we gonna keep referencing the good ol' bbc days? you want to step up to reminding us bout cleans sheets and beating barca 3-0 or can we move on to the present situation?
Present situation team isn't as good as then, that's obvious, but it's not just down to approach, or as you try to make out, a failing of the coach. For us this has mostly worked, but pure percentages dictate that it can't always, especially if you add in variables like free penalties.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Choosing defense over attack with Bonucci did not end well for Allegri. Conservative state of mind
It was largely a reaction to Inzaghi making 3 attacking changes and changing their shape, combined with Bernardeschi looking knackered and a lack of options on the bench.

Conservative but the logic is there but a lot of posters seem to be trying hard not to see it. Who knows how it would have panned out if Inter don't get that joke of a penalty. As soon as it went 2-2 though it seemed inevitable that the game was gone.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No one gives a shit what that Inter faggot thinks, this is a Juve forum. I look at that and see absolutely no penalty at all. If that's a penalty there are 20 in every game.
RUS an Inter fan now just so he can blame Allegri more and not have to say it was a massive ref fuck up. Probably justifying Brozo not being sent off too lol

Mar 9, 2006
complain about penalties all you want. but it's no surprise again that allegri's teams collapse when put under pressure.

vs madrid 2017
vs bayern 2015
vs ajax 2019
vs madrid 2018
vs villareal 2022
vs all big teams this season

are all of those officiating as well? common factor is how team is set up.
2016: comeback vs bayern > defend > lose
2018: comeback vs madrid > defend > lose
2019: 1-0 vs ajax > defend > lose
2022: comeback vs inter > defend > lose
Ancientball :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

When you sit back and invite pressure eventually bad things happen. Wanna sit back? Fine, then build a counter attacking machine like Conte did with Inda but Allegri can't,he just want to sit at the back and pray.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 290)