out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I still don’t know why we look like a pub team when it comes to fitness levels ( also on a technical perspective but that’s another issue )
We don’t press, we can’t soak pressure, we are mentally fragile, we sit to deep and we have a billion injuries and look dead tired.

Theres something really off with the squad and it’s not only the players. Allegri needs to be blamed and to be honest his team never peaked or improved over the season.

People wanted Ronaldo gone and now take his departure as an excuse to why Allegri performed worser that Pirlo. Yet we invested 150 mio or more in the summer and winter mercato. Pirlo was sacked for less, so he should leave too! There is no signs of improvement nor any gameplan. And to put the cherry on the cake the only player that was worth to be a juventino just left…Dark times ahead…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I still don’t know why we look like a pub team when it comes to fitness levels ( also on a technical perspective but that’s another issue )
We don’t press, we can’t soak pressure, we are mentally fragile, we sit to deep and we have a billion injuries and look dead tired.

Theres something really off with the squad and it’s not only the players. Allegri needs to be blamed and to be honest his team never peaked or improved over the season.

People wanted Ronaldo gone and now take his departure as an excuse to why Allegri performed worser that Pirlo. Yet we invested 150 mio or more in the summer and winter mercato. Pirlo was sacked for less, so he should leave too! There is no signs of improvement nor any gameplan. And to put the cherry on the cake the only player that was worth to be a juventino just left…Dark times ahead…

Seriously if I could make one change to our staff I'd go all out to bring fitness coach Pintus back at Juve from Real Madrid, he is one of the key reasons why inter dominated under conte and real madrid's resurgence this season.

Problem is getting rid of allegri now (not that it'll happen) will set us back more so to a degree, the only saving grace for Allegri this season is the injuries he's faced, it's hard to believe we'd do that much better with any other manager if they faced similar circumstances.

As Elkann said, time and resources will be afforded, sacking Allegri now would be pointless, I somewhat wish we had given Pirlo time and resources though, even if I wanted him gone by the end of it, little did I think that Allegri would be worse in terms of results.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Seriously if I could make one change to our staff I'd go all out to bring fitness coach Pintus back at Juve from Real Madrid, he is one of the key reasons why inter dominated under conte and real madrid's resurgence this season.
I don’t know how you do it but do it now!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Man was robbed today.

How can Zakaria be "tired," isn't stamina supposed to be a strong point of his?
Same question for me why did Zakaria subbed out?

I thought we need more MC as Inter play 3-5-2 so if Allegri want to protect the led it's better to change Berna with Locatelli first, not add CB to replace Bonucci.
Its such an inferior mentality (fear) to play 3CB so early against Inter

And when we want to return to shape when we concede 2-2, It's better Miretti for Chiellini, not Arthur as Miretti provide good quality key passes looking from 2 last games in Serie A.

But he opt for Arthur. Allegri picked seniority/experience over quality/performance.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am one of the few members here that voted against him coming back to Juve. It`s not that I didn`t think he was good enough but he was/is not the right person to guide us through these difficult moments.

Our Management should stop living in the past and go forward. We can`t just keep on bringing people/players back over and over again just because we share some history.

We have to move forward
To be honest i believed he was going to reorganize the team and bring us the league to prepare for the next season.

How wrong i was, this guy is retirement material

Instead he finished the Job and killed this good for nothing bunch.

Terror won.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how the team can retain the anger of not winning a trophy all the way till next season. It's easy to do if you love the club, but it'll be forgotten by majority of these players. There is not a single positive we can take from today.
This goes beyond things like "anger" and "hunger for redeeming"....

Under allegrio this team is finished, and he will be here another long season. Its over.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
When was last time we won absolutely ZERO ?

Wtf is he doing to our club.
2010 with Del Neri :rofl: Surely a transition year

Before we were in a free fall, but now we have been stabilized and transitioned. The foundations are laid for future success, all according to the master plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 322)