Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Highest paid coach in the league - check
The most expensive squad - check
0 progress made as a team, 0 progress on the individual level - check
Has murdered 85m forward, has turned him into Amaurovic - check
First trophyless season since 2011 - check
Still have an army of deluded fanboys - check
It's hard to look the truth in the eyes... Some of us have been sayin this from novembre and here we are....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Talking about allegri and his process... But yes, wrong decisions are way older.
It goes hand in hand. Allegri is not a drilling coach, he gives a lot of freedom to players. That doesn't work well with fucktards but we chose this route, we have gotten to the crucial fourth spot. Now give the man what he needs and kick out as many overpaid pussies as you can.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It goes hand in hand. Allegri is not a drilling coach, he gives a lot of freedom to players. That doesn't work well with fucktards but we chose this route, we have gotten to the crucial fourth spot. Now give the man what he needs and kick out as many overpaid pussies as you can.
This. And if we fix this shit squad and he fails to deliver results, sack him and move on.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Agree with all of this.

They call me an Allegri “throater” but I have been massively disappointed with Max this season as well. Yes we have given him a mediocre team compared to what he had before, but he hasn’t gotten much right at all this season. Needs to show more next season I’m afraid or he can go as well.
Likewise, I’m a max fan and I love what he did in the first stint, I’m one of the few that thought we were ridiculous to sack him initially - we lost direction and strategy completely with the Sarri appointment.

But this second stint I think he’s been really poor. We’ve seen little to no improvement from any of the players. Defensively aside from a run in the middle of the season we have looked disorganised, chaotic and panicked. Going forward it’s clear there is no game plan at all that isn’t ‘give the ball to cuadrado’ - it’s majorly concerning.

If I look at that game and can’t see who is sitting on the bench I wouldn’t be able to tell if it was a team set up by Pirlo or Allegri. He’s completely failed to put his imprint on this team. Yes the squad we have is badly put together and filled with average overhyped names but a managers job is to get the maximum out of the players, Allegri has definitely failed in that respect.

We shouldn’t sack him because that’s short termism and we’ve not progressed for 4 years now because we’ve taken that approach. He has 1 year now to get a major improvement out of this team and we need sweeping changes. I would even be happy with selling De Ligt at this point if it will fund us in a major overhaul.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This. And if we fix this shit squad and he fails to deliver results, sack him and move on.
We are targeting the likes of Pogba and palmeri for fixing the squad. Surely we miss somebody like Marotta you can look at the depth of the inter squad or when he was at juve.Certainly it will take couple of mercato to sort this mess out.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Remind me when Del Neri won 6 scudetti and 4 domestic doubles, and took two teams to CL finals.
These haters, lol :D

- - - Updated - - -

We are targeting the likes of Pogba and palmeri for fixing the squad. Surely we miss somebody like Marotta you can look at the depth of the inter squad or when he was at juve.Certainly it will take couple of mercato to sort this mess out.
Inter is far from perfect either. We don't need multiple windows to get this team up and running for the scudetto.

Also, forget about Beppe. BeneBini had 2 good mercato's. Kean was probably a mistake but they were caught by surprise at the end of the mercato by Cristiano. I can forgive that one.

Ps: Media is 100% clueless who we're targeting. And I'd be very surprised if Pogba is really in the picture despite the rumours.

Last edited:

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Del neri coached juve when inter won cl, had players like milito, sneider, maicon and Allegri when inter had nagatomo, kuzmanovic, pereira, ranocchia and our biggest rival napoli zuniga, walter gargano and valon behrami.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
These haters, lol :D

- - - Updated - - -

Inter is far from perfect either. We don't need multiple windows to get this team up and running for the scudetto.

Also, forget about Beppe. BeneBini had 2 good mercato's. Kean was probably a mistake but they were caught by surprise at the end of the mercato by Cristiano. I can forgive that one.

Ps: Media is 100% clueless who we're targeting. And I'd be very surprised if Pogba is really in the picture despite the rumours.
Don't worry Allegri has a say in transfers now. He was a yes man in the first 5 years but now he is making the good decisions like Locatelli and Vlahovic, but has nothing to do with the bad decisions like Ronaldo, Dybala and Keane

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Waiting for the inevitable sack tbh. Sarri and Pirlo were sacked for less.

Zero improvement when it comes to the game, zero wins against top4 in Serie A, massive choke-jobs in finals, plus the Villarreal embarrassment.

Fitness preparation and amount of injuries is also a concern. Literally nothing works in this current manager-staff-players setup. All of that shit, while those bums are the best paid in the league (both the manager and the players).

So much to be done.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Zero improvement when it comes to the game, zero wins against top4 in Serie A, massive choke-jobs in finals, plus the Villarreal embarrassment.

Fitness preparation and amount of injuries is also a concern. Literally nothing works in this current manager-staff-players setup. All of that shit, while those bums are the best paid in the league (both the manager and the players).

So much to be done.
I can understand it is tough to support a club in tough times.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

So much to be done.
this sacks should start in the mgmt though. The guys who are responsible for the bad decisions we made in last 3 years. The situation today only shows that we could actually stick to Pirlo and nothing would have changed, the problem lies deeper.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
this sacks should start in the mgmt though. The guys who are responsible for the bad decisions we made in last 3 years. The situation today only shows that we could actually stick to Pirlo and nothing would have changed, the problem lies deeper.
Yeah especially Agnelli he seems really focused on the super league and has lost the plot.Ronaldo project failed along with covid has wrecked our finances with the ramfications still being felt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 461)