out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Don't worry Allegri has a say in transfers now. He was a yes man in the first 5 years but now he is making the good decisions like Locatelli and Vlahovic, but has nothing to do with the bad decisions like Ronaldo, Dybala and Keane
These are very well established facts. Thanks for reminding us all again.

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting for the inevitable sack tbh. Sarri and Pirlo were sacked for less.

Zero improvement when it comes to the game, zero wins against top4 in Serie A, massive choke-jobs in finals, plus the Villarreal embarrassment.

Fitness preparation and amount of injuries is also a concern. Literally nothing works in this current manager-staff-players setup. All of that shit, while those bums are the best paid in the league (both the manager and the players).

So much to be done.
May I remind you of 3-0 Barcelona trashing, 2 CL finals, domestic doubles and goal differentials? All while the club schemed year after year to tear his team apart without consulting him. And may I remind you of Conte crashing out of group stages? And Sarri being a bum?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Don't worry Allegri has a say in transfers now. He was a yes man in the first 5 years but now he is making the good decisions like Locatelli and Vlahovic, but has nothing to do with the bad decisions like Ronaldo, Dybala and Keane
I doubt it was anyone else's decision but Ronaldo's.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Zidane will ask for a lot of $ and honestly Im not sure he is the right profile anymore. We spent a lot on coaches over the years and I think Italiano could be a very good coach for us (Half of our team is Fiorentina so he should adapt quickly)
@Post Ironic another italiano fan.I am sure we will appoint him someday as his surname is too tempting for a club that only hires italian coaches.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yeah, give the man a fully built City/Bayern team and if he then doesnt get a trophy next season, then we know he failed as Juventus coach. Until then this is fine, this is good progress.
Rehire Del Neri and fix the squad. If he doesnt show progress (with a proper squad that is!!) then move on to Ferrara.
This guy adds great value to the forum. Let’s put him in charge

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Waiting for the inevitable sack tbh. Sarri and Pirlo were sacked for less.

Zero improvement when it comes to the game, zero wins against top4 in Serie A, massive choke-jobs in finals, plus the Villarreal embarrassment.

Fitness preparation and amount of injuries is also a concern. Literally nothing works in this current manager-staff-players setup. All of that shit, while those bums are the best paid in the league (both the manager and the players).

So much to be done.
Agreed on pretty much everything besides sacking him. I dont think Allegri deserves a 2nd season, but we badly need stability and he has shown in the past that he can be a great coach. Imo our best bet at this point is sticking with Max.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Remind me when Del Neri won 6 scudetti and 4 domestic doubles, and took two teams to CL finals.
Maybe he needs Conte to build the team first ;)

Obviously Allegri deserves respect but I think we all see the team isnt functioning as it needs to and its not just squad material

- - - Updated - - -

What is Italiano’s ceiling for winning CL in the next few years? Is it as high as Xavi’s is? Arteta’s?
Too soon to tell but none will win it with their current team.
With us having half of Fiorentina`s players Italiano should find it easier to adapt. He could also "make Vlahovic great again"

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
What is Italiano’s ceiling for winning CL in the next few years? Is it as high as Xavi’s is? Arteta’s?
definitely higher than Allegri but not as high as Xavi who lost to frankfurt in the europa league or arteta who finished eight in the epl last season.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy adds great value to the forum. Let’s put him in charge
Any coach with gegenpressing as we have players like Rabiot and arthur to do it .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I’m sure this thread has gone into overdrive. He does have to take his share of the blame for going defensive that early.

We may have conceded anyway, but experience tells us that once we go into that defensive low block, we can’t turn it on and go again.

Still, silly to talk of an exit. We’ve had 3 coaches in 3 years and we’d go backwards if we start from year zero yet again.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I’m sure this thread has gone into overdrive. He does have to take his share of the blame for going defensive that early.

We may have conceded anyway, but experience tells us that once we go into that defensive low block, we can’t turn it on and go again.

Still, silly to talk of an exit. We’ve had 3 coaches in 3 years and we’d go backwards if we start from year zero yet again.
Zidane might not be available next year Italiano also has a release clause.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Maybe he needs Conte to build the team first ;)

Obviously Allegri deserves respect but I think we all see the team isnt functioning as it needs to and its not just squad material

- - - Updated - - -

Too soon to tell but none will win it with their current team.
With us having half of Fiorentina`s players Italiano should find it easier to adapt. He could also "make Vlahovic great again"
The point is that this team hasn’t functioned in years. And Allegri is one of the most successful coaches in Serie A history. So let’s fix our squad and see if he can get back to that. If not, sack him. No one is saying he deserves half a dozen years of failing or even 3 years. But one year with a squad in shambles. Nah.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The point is that this team hasn’t functioned in years. And Allegri is one of the most successful coaches in Serie A history. So let’s fix our squad and see if he can get back to that. If not, sack him. No one is saying he deserves half a dozen years of failing or even 3 years. But one year with a squad in shambles. Nah.
are we still paying Pirlo?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Zidane might not be available next year Italiano also has a release clause.
Zidane will be waiting for the France job and I have no guarantees that Italiano would fare any better.
Either way, both options would mean a different approach to the game, a new voice and going back to year zero which I believe is best avoided.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
1. Szceszny IN
2. De Sciglio OUT
3. Chiellini OUT
4. De Ligt IN
5. Arthur OUT
6. Danilo IN
8. Ramsey OUT
9. Morata OUT
10. Dybala OUT
11. Cuadrado IN
12. Sandro OUT
14. McKennie IN
17. Pellegrini IN
18. Kean OUT
19. Bonucci IN
20. Bernardeschi OUT
21. Kaio IN
22. Chiesa IN
23. Pinsoglio IN
24. Rugani OUT
25. Rabiot OUT
27. Locatelli IN
28. Zakaria IN
36. Perin IN
38. Ake IN

14 INs, 11 Outs.

'Nuff said.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he was only given a 2 year contract if I remember correctly, so ends this summer.
so if Max has a similar season next year, we should sack him for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 297)