out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Can't you guys write your nonsense instead of spamming random Twitter fags who write your nonsense?
What was nonesense about those tweets? I think these kind of sentiments are becoming increasingly representative of juventini, perhaps you should leave your allegroid circlejerk/echo chamber here for once and go and hear what other juventini around the world have to say.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What was nonesense about those tweets? I think these kind of sentiments are becoming increasingly representative of juventini, perhaps you should leave your allegroid circlejerk/echo chamber here for once and go and hear what other juventini around the world have to say.
It's the same thing for 3-4 times from different doofuses. One doofus posts, 5 other write the same, you guys post them here like they are quotes from Del Piero himself. Also, if you saw Rus, you saw them all, I doubt I miss out on any quality material

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
What annoyed me along with the defeat is the reaction of the players and Allegri letting the Inter players get under their skin resulting in our coach getting sent off.

That just made Inter and their fans enjoy the victory even more as they could basically taste the salty tears.

I remember it used to be the Inter players that lacked class after defeat and behaved like that though I am aware the players are only human and felt hard done by it doesn't excuse it.

Inter now on for a possible domestic treble and possible second star on the shirts all accomplished by beating Juve every step of the way.

Legendary season for them just a few years after they looked a decade behind and we had signed the GOAT.

Hopefully Milan can throw a spanner in the works somehow.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Pirlo with this same squad would have finished in the Conference League position. The Pirlo revisionism is hilarious.
Come on
Being in the side which support Allegri continue as Juve coach for next season doesn't mean you should undermine Pirlo's achievement.

He came with short pre-season due to covid postponement in previous season. It was also his first season as manager. His important signing is Chiesa, McKennie, and Morata (loan). All of his signings has a good season. We still in contention for Serie A and CHL in Winter Mercato. That time we approach for ST Scamacca which thought too expensive at the time.

While now we have luxury to invest in Vlahovic. Locatelli came in the summer. Yes, difference is CR7, but we could also say that for Man Utd. They got CR7 and his 18 PL + 6 CHL goal but still overall they performed worse than last year without him.

Result wise we also did better in Pirlo's season. Better Point, Goal Scored and Goal Difference, Title Achievement, Record against Big Teams (Inter, Milan, Napoli, Atalanta). He beat Conte's Inter in Coppa and Serie A, He lost in CHL against Porto due to Goal Difference in ET (not 0-3 at home)

- - - Updated - - -

I still don’t know why we look like a pub team when it comes to fitness levels ( also on a technical perspective but that’s another issue )
We don’t press, we can’t soak pressure, we are mentally fragile, we sit to deep and we have a billion injuries and look dead tired.

Theres something really off with the squad and it’s not only the players. Allegri needs to be blamed and to be honest his team never peaked or improved over the season.

People wanted Ronaldo gone and now take his departure as an excuse to why Allegri performed worser that Pirlo. Yet we invested 150 mio or more in the summer and winter mercato. Pirlo was sacked for less, so he should leave too! There is no signs of improvement nor any gameplan. And to put the cherry on the cake the only player that was worth to be a juventino just left…Dark times ahead…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Sit deep and soak pressures is definitely Allegri's way of football even in his first tenure here. You can also see here to refresh

At that time he surrounded by the right players. BonBon-Chiello still in his prime, Pogba/Khedira/Vidal as midfield with eye for goals, Pjanic to set tempo and key passes, Mandz with his intellegent playing back from the goal, Even Higuain and Tevez is more experienced and far more comfortable to shoot outside the box, play with their back from the goal.

But now the question that other teams (Milan, Inter) improving compare in the past. Will his tactics still work for this era while others start to play high pressing football with emphasize on player's quality for 1-on-1 situation?
So far, it doesn't work good but if we continue with him, i expect we got players that fit his styles. Or at least he can adapt with a new way of football

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Come on
Being in the side which support Allegri continue as Juve coach for next season doesn't mean you should undermine Pirlo's achievement.

He came with short pre-season due to covid postponement in previous season. It was also his first season as manager. His important signing is Chiesa, McKennie, and Morata (loan). All of his signings has a good season. We still in contention for Serie A and CHL in Winter Mercato. That time we approach for ST Scamacca which thought too expensive at the time.

While now we have luxury to invest in Vlahovic. Locatelli came in the summer. Yes, difference is CR7, but we could also say that for Man Utd. They got CR7 and his 18 PL + 6 CHL goal but still overall they performed worse than last year without him.

Result wise we also did better in Pirlo's season. Better Point, Goal Scored and Goal Difference, Title Achievement, Record against Big Teams (Inter, Milan, Napoli, Atalanta). He beat Conte's Inter in Coppa and Serie A, He lost in CHL against Porto due to Goal Difference in ET (not 0-3 at home)
You can't just look at it that way though, only taking names that arrived in a mercato. Pirlo got a worse team than the previous year, that's true. But also, did we improve the team in the mercato last summer? Our two best players last season were Ronaldo and Chiesa, and we all know how many games they single handely won. This season Ronaldo was gone from the get go, and when the season is over, we will have 20(!) players who played more than Chiesa. Our depth is not good and we don't have difference makers, so such losses can only be dismissed by fools.

The squad was in dire need of reconstruction and we started doing that. But there is still so much to do for us to challenge the best clubs in Europe again, because that's where we want to be. Not count and compare points and goals of 4th place teams

Mar 9, 2006
You can't just look at it that way though, only taking names that arrived in a mercato. Pirlo got a worse team than the previous year, that's true. But also, did we improve the team in the mercato last summer? Our two best players last season were Ronaldo and Chiesa, and we all know how many games they single handely won. This season Ronaldo was gone from the get go, and when the season is over, we will have 20(!) players who played more than Chiesa. Our depth is not good and we don't have difference makers, so such losses can only be dismissed by fools.

The squad was in dire need of reconstruction and we started doing that. But there is still so much to do for us to challenge the best clubs in Europe again, because that's where we want to be. Not count and compare points and goals of 4th place teams
Снимок экрана 2022-05-12 143007.jpg
Снимок экрана 2022-05-12 143214.jpg

Just stop. HE did this, not you, not me, HE did this, its HIS mistake to play like this against Empoli with Locatelli, Kulusevski, Morata that were sitting on the bench. he got it wrong from THE START of the season, he refused to play attacking football, he refused to play with Chiesa - Dybala - Kulusevski trident with Morata upfront, it was HIS decision to build a pussyass ancientball dinosaurball football strategy and to follow it through the season, stop defending this nonsense, he had it all to succeed but failed miserably. We had a chance to play like this
Morata
Chiesa - Dybala - Kulusevski
Rabiot - Locatelli
Sandro - Bonucci - De Ligt - Cuadrado
This squad is MORE THAN ENOUGH to comfortly sit at the top of the table of the serie a 21/22 and to fight for scudetto because of the level of the squads that we had to face. You are just living in the denialism of his failures and nothing can be done about it.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Interesting contrasts between this season with Max and last season with Pirlo

Last season
  • Pirlo hired with zero experience (I’ve said it many times but I don’t know what people expected)
  • Pirlo overachieved but largely in part due to CR7 and Chinese carrying the squad (no Dybala, defensive confusion carried over from Sarri’s season), discombobulated midfield, new experimental style and approach dacdically
  • Thankfully Faraoni gifted us CL 4th place for us but we can all agree that 5th place was the best we could expect last year
  • We were clearly not the strongest team compared to Inter last season despite having CR7 and Chiesa

This season
  • Better squad this season
  • More experienced coach
  • Typical Max style in slowly integrating and adapting players to his style
  • Squeezed out most points in the league for 4 months after Tek lost cost us ~6 points early in the season
  • Serie A competition isn’t stiff IMO. Inter got weaker, Milan incrementally improved but we had no excuses to win the league this season IMO
  • CL failure was jokingly expected but it proves again that we are mid club

Overall, the issues with Juventus are institutional at this point. You can fire coaches, transfer players but there is no under current of a plan. Just the same nonsense from Agnelli and co about “the project” and how winning is the most important thing while the results reflect are completely contradictory.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Interesting contrasts between this season with Max and last season with Pirlo

Last season
  • Pirlo hired with zero experience (I’ve said it many times but I don’t know what people expected)
  • Pirlo overachieved but largely in part due to CR7 and Chinese carrying the squad (no Dybala, defensive confusion carried over from Sarri’s season), discombobulated midfield, new experimental style and approach dacdically
  • Thankfully Faraoni gifted us CL 4th place for us but we can all agree that 5th place was the best we could expect last year
  • We were clearly not the strongest team compared to Inter last season despite having CR7 and Chiesa

This season
  • Better squad this season
  • More experienced coach
  • Typical Max style in slowly integrating and adapting players to his style
  • Squeezed out most points in the league for 4 months after Tek lost cost us ~6 points early in the season
  • Serie A competition isn’t stiff IMO. Inter got weaker, Milan incrementally improved but we had no excuses to win the league this season IMO
  • CL failure was jokingly expected but it proves again that we are mid club

Overall, the issues with Juventus are institutional at this point. You can fire coaches, transfer players but there is no under current of a plan. Just the same nonsense from Agnelli and co about “the project” and how winning is the most important thing while the results reflect are completely contradictory.
Only a few of us have been pointing fingers at the higher positions, I know you are one of them. Only a few have been disregarding the work of the coach because the obvious problems are on a much higher level. Then you go and get labelled throater and cultist, but who cares? Right?

One day the club will get back on the right track, at least that what I hope for.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Only a few of us have been pointing fingers at the higher positions, I know you are one of them. Only a few have been disregarding the work of the coach because the obvious problems are on a much higher level. Then you go and get labelled throater and cultist, but who cares? Right?

One day the club will get back on the right track, at least that what I hope for.
Anyone who isn’t trying to push his agenda realizes the issues are deeper. Hell, when did we ever fix the midfield? That’s right, we didn’t.

Bad choice after bad choice and the snowball kept on rolling. But that’s not to say Allegri hasn’t really been underwhelming. He’s done a shitty job on his own imo.

I feel we’re lucky Serie A hasn’t got the competitiveness of the Premier League or the oil money. We’re lucky the best players and richer teams are elsewhere. We wouldn’t be able to leave the situation we’re in now. But these are all average teams. A little tidying up and buying the right players and we will bounce back .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 244)