out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It's classic EuroMax, nothing new here.

More surprising is some people, fans of the club, thinking we had no chance of getting even a point given the history of the coach and the club.
The English commentators were fairly critical of Chelsea, like they expected a huge win. They kept referring to Chelsea being in control but I genuinely think the English have no idea of tactical football. They’re like boxers that think they will win because they have a powerful punch but get outclassed for 12 rounds on points.

Max was brilliant yesterday, as were Juve. Strangely a lot of people don’t see that

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The English commentators were fairly critical of Chelsea, like they expected a huge win. They kept referring to Chelsea being in control but I genuinely think the English have no idea of tactical football. They’re like boxers that think they will win because they have a powerful punch but get outclassed for 12 rounds on points.

Max was brilliant yesterday, as were Juve. Strangely a lot of people don’t see that
Always shocked me how a country so obsessed with football has absolutely no idea how it works.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Don't get me started on premfaces

These are small time punditz but this video perfect encapsulation of their punditry

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Naah - I much rather see 4-3-3 if we get Pogba as he is much better when there are players supporting him.
as for our attack - We can use Chiesa and Dybala supporting Morata until we get a frightening striker and then we rotate Dybala and Morata while Chiesa and Mr.monster play regulary..
And if we get Pogba, Mbappe and Haaland?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And if we get Pogba, Mbappe and Haaland?
Mbappe is very good on the right while Haaland is a pure CF which means Chiesa on the left - still have place for 3 men mid...

I think fielding Pogba in 2 men mid is lack of responsibility on the coach`s part.

- - - Updated - - -

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Mbappe is very good on the right while Haaland is a pure CF which means Chiesa on the left - still have place for 3 men mid...

I think fielding Pogba in 2 men mid is lack of responsibility on the coach`s part.

- - - Updated - - -
but he shined in our 3 man midfield Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba
and Pirlo wasn't a defender unless we wanna say Vidal did it all...

Anyhow I second this!

plg giv me

Locatelli-Kantè-Pogba
Chiesa-Haaland-Mbappe

I think I'd die from too much fapping!

Too bad Mbappe would want a higher wage than Ronaldo and he is already set for Real Madrid.
I think Haaland as well unless we pull a Raiola.
Promising to sell De Ligt and keep Haaland for 3years and then sell again

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I think it hasn’t been translated by FI or any Twitter post here, but Allegri said something crucial for our understanding of this season in the post match conference: “I talked to him (Chiesa), not about his potential but about his role. I think that he’ll become a ST or a attacker in a attack of 2”

Never thought about it, but I think it will be Dybala - Chiesa, with Dybala obviously in Berna’s role.

If we only could find a solution for the LM spot, hopefully Kulu, Pellegrini or Kaio Jorge are able to make the difference there. Of Berna of course.
That would be fucked up. I can see it happening in emergency situations but not much more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 112)

• Suns