out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
I think it hasn’t been translated by FI or any Twitter post here, but Allegri said something crucial for our understanding of this season in the post match conference: “I talked to him (Chiesa), not about his potential but about his role. I think that he’ll become a ST or a attacker in a attack of 2”

Never thought about it, but I think it will be Dybala - Chiesa, with Dybala obviously in Berna’s role.

If we only could find a solution for the LM spot, hopefully Kulu, Pellegrini or Kaio Jorge are able to make the difference there. Of Berna of course.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think it hasn’t been translated by FI or any Twitter post here, but Allegri said something crucial for our understanding of this season in the post match conference: “I talked to him (Chiesa), not about his potential but about his role. I think that he’ll become a ST or a attacker in a attack of 2”

Never thought about it, but I think it will be Dybala - Chiesa, with Dybala obviously in Berna’s role.

If we only could find a solution for the LM spot, hopefully Kulu, Pellegrini or Kaio Jorge are able to make the difference there. Of Berna of course.
kaio is way too weak physically for a spot like that. pellegrini is simply not enough, his grinta and tactical discipline are off, and he's a meh passer too. kulu might be a better shout.

but neither of them are midfielders and we don't have to pull a pep on everyone. i still hope that arthur can give us a hand and somehow max can bully rabiot out of mediocrity. rabiot has everything but the will to become a good player. so close to it, so frustrating.

or just bring rovella back asap. he's become a defensive beast for this season and his passing looks good enough too. might do the job if he's not a mental midget to wear our jersey. huge question mark obviously with young players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

That's saved for Ihattaren.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Nah, it will be Morata, Dybala and Chiesa all together. If I had a penny every time Max said a player X will play position Y in the future...

Morata would've made a killing yesterday if he was fit like vs Bayern that year

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Nah, it will be Morata, Dybala and Chiesa all together. If I had a penny every time Max said a player X will play position Y in the future...

Morata would've made a killing yesterday if he was fit like vs Bayern that year
I’ve listened to most press conferences, always did but can’t recall him saying something similar that often. He was pretty outspoken, just like some weeks ago when a journalist asked if he saw Chiesa and a winger and he responded that he sees him as a attacker, not necessarily a winger.

Won’t surprise me if Morata will get benched by Chiesa. We look solid with 442.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I’ve listened to most press conferences, always did but can’t recall him saying something similar that often. He was pretty outspoken, just like some weeks ago when a journalist asked if he saw Chiesa and a winger and he responded that he sees him as a attacker, not necessarily a winger.

Won’t surprise me if Morata will get benched by Chiesa. We look solid with 442.
He said Pogba's future is playing as a regista, he said Berna will be a mezzala, now Chiesa as a striker, and many times he said player X can play in position Y but never actually tried it.

Max has never played without a real striker, he'll sooner bench Dybala than Morata. I still think by the end of the season it will be 4231 with Chiesa and Cuadrado on the wings.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He said Pogba's future is playing as a regista, he said Berna will be a mezzala, now Chiesa as a striker, and many times he said player X can play in position Y but never actually tried it.

Max has never played without a real striker, he'll sooner bench Dybala than Morata. I still think by the end of the season it will be 4231 with Chiesa and Cuadrado on the wings.
I wouldn't mind it if Allegri tried 4-2-3-1.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wouldn't mind it if Allegri tried 4-2-3-1.
Naah - I much rather see 4-3-3 if we get Pogba as he is much better when there are players supporting him.
as for our attack - We can use Chiesa and Dybala supporting Morata until we get a frightening striker and then we rotate Dybala and Morata while Chiesa and Mr.monster play regulary..

Strickland

May 17, 2019
With Allegri I always feel that we can beat anyone, never had this feeling under Pirlo, Sarri, and even Conte.
We're Juventus, that feeling should never go away.

Even last season when Pirlo sucked ass we managed to win the Coppa, beating Inter and Atalanta in the process who both had a much much better season than we did. Or when we played winter champions Milan right after the Christmas break, we were out of top4, they were top of the table and we kicked their ass. Juve is not a guaranteed easy fixture even if managed by someone like Pirlo and we can beat anyone, I hope it never changes.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We're Juventus, that feeling should never go away.

Even last season when Pirlo sucked ass we managed to win the Coppa, beating Inter and Atalanta in the process who both had a much much better season than we did. Or when we played winter champions Milan right after the Christmas break, we were out of top4, they were top of the table and we kicked their ass. Juve is not a guaranteed easy fixture even if managed by someone like Pirlo and we can beat anyone, I hope it never changes.
It won't. We will never have periods like Milan and Inter had.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

3-5-2

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I’ve been after him but this game was perfection. We have looked so clueless defending so far, and with the injuries, everyone thought we would lose this game comfortably against, not only the defending CL winner, but a lot of experts favourite to the PL title.

Yes, we defended most of the game, but what did you expect with the situation we are in? For the first time in a very long time we looked totally in control defending. And we even created most of the open chances. This was a great game from the Juve fan pov. I loved how good Bonucci and De Ligt look, when they actually have a team unit playing with a plan.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 54, Guests: 721)