out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Like Max said, Tek didn’t have a real save to make tonight. Against the defending European champs. We scored and missed two complete sitters. This was an absolute masterclass regardless of what tactics people specifically prefer. If you aren’t happy with this match, find a different club to cheer for.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like Max said, Tek didn’t have a real save to make tonight. Against the defending European champs. We scored and missed two complete sitters. This was an absolute masterclass regardless of what tactics people specifically prefer. If you aren’t happy with this match, find a different club to cheer for.
Hey its a win against teh champ dude, who is not happy :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You sound more bossy and aggravated than anyone else here. :lol: Have a drink or something.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lippi first era scored less goals/game than any of Max’s teams. We had some of the best players in the world and played an incredibly effective and well-organized, balanced defense with offence style. But we weren’t some run’n’gun, total football side. And never have been.
But this is weird, i think people mistake here that Juve. Juventus has never been barca, i dont know from where people get that.

The lippi juve was a total football, grinta, talent and tacticsl order. It had nothing to do with tiki taka or barcelona and the likes. That team was suoer balanced in offense and defense.

thats the true Juventus. IMO.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But this is weird, i think people mistake here that Juve. Juventus has never been barca, i dont know from where people get that.

The lippi juve was a total football, grinta, talent and tacticsl order. It had nothing to do with tiki taka or barcelona and the likes. That team was suoer balanced in offense and defense.

thats the true Juventus. IMO.
:tup:

I would argue Allegri Juve was much the same for his first 3-4 years here and then it started to fall apart.

- - - Updated - - -

You sound more bossy and aggravated than anyone else here. :lol: Have a drink or something.
I’m on my way home to uncork a Barolo as we speak. :p

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The team isnt anywhere near where it needs to be or where allegri would want it to be...but the signs of recovery are there. The squad is lacking....add injuries to it and it makes it even harder.

If this team is consistently well organised, and solid defensively by the end of october, allegri should be massively praised.

Mar 12, 2019
I just gonna say this. I fucking missed watching Juventus under Allegri in Champions league.. two seasons it seemed like 2 decades.. that’s how bad I felt last year with the Porto game and Barcelona game at home, and sarri campaign that classic choke with lyon.. unrecognizable team and spirit..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:tup:

I would argue Allegri Juve was much the same for his first 3-4 years here and then it started to fall apart.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m on my way home to uncork a Barolo as we speak. :p
IN the first year IMO.

That Allegri first year is the best i have seen from juve in the last 20 years. After that we started falling slowly but surely.

Jun 16, 2020
I don’t understand Juve fans who hate a solid, organized, grinta-fest, with great defending and counterattacking. Do they all hate the history and identity of this club? How on earth did they become fans of this club in the first place?
This is our comfort zone. We were always able to win or kill games in a great defensive shape with everyone giving a maximum effort. We went trough some ideological revolution with Sarri and Pirlo and it backfired immediately.

It’s so cool seeing Chiesa, Locatelli and De Ligt having great game.

Rightfully many criticism on Kean, Kulusevski and McKennie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 75, Guests: 768)