out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Is this the best win since his last tenure here? We may have conceded possession but he pieced together a lineup with numerous starters missing to beat the European champions

You weren't going to see that under Pirlo or Sarri. Even with CR7 this would have been a loss without Maxx

Chelsea created almost nothing and we looked excellent on the counter attack.

Tuzzers don't deserve him
With better finishing we win this 3-0 or 4-1.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Please, no nitpicking of any kind tonight. Max had this team play like a TEAM. The positioning of the team especially defensively worked like a charm. Chelsea had possession all night, and did nothing. I didn't know if Juve would score but sure didn't look like Chelsea would. And not nitpicking but i'm sure Max will straighten out a better defensive plan against set pieces. If there was say 10 things wrong with this team, seems like Max solved 9 of them tonight.
:clap::clap::clap:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That Barca had Messi and is nowhere near as bad as the current Barca.
iirc they were never in the domestic title race last season and, come on, they lost to Pirlo's Juventus 0-3. At home. Do you not remember how awful Pirlo's Juventus was?

The game you brought up is itself an indictment of what a poor team they were

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Amazing how the WHOLE team sacrificed for this win, everybody had such an amazing motor. I don't want to shit on Ronaldo or anything, I mean the man just secured his team a last minute winner but I'm pretty sure we would not have had 11 players working their ass off today.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
iirc they were never in the domestic title race last season and, come on, they lost to Pirlo's Juventus 0-3. At home. Do you not remember how awful Pirlo's Juventus was?

The game you brought up is itself an indictment of what a poor team they were
Not everybody goes there and wins 3-0, but it's fine to consider this match a better result. Considering how things have been going this season it definitely could be.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Amazing how the WHOLE team sacrificed for this win, everybody had such an amazing motor. I don't want to shit on Ronaldo or anything, I mean the man just secured his team a last minute winner but I'm pretty sure we would not have had 11 players working their ass off today.
We still didn't have, even without Ronaldo

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
More players actually defending = clean sheet. This was a game where Allegri was actually defensive.

Now let's get back to 2 strikers derping around at midfield :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 219)