out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The derby is the derby! We have to have a better ranking tomorrow. Beautiful one with the supporters at the stadium.
Juric is doing an incredible job with the team transmitting them again the Torino values

- - - Updated - - -

Torino is the team that conceded less shots on goals

- - - Updated - - -

We will have to fight back action on action

- - - Updated - - -

About the lineup, Szczesny & Chiellini will play

then for the other ones I need to evaluate. Yesterday some were a bit more tired than other ones

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Way too early to write Kaio or Pellegrini off I think. Wasn’t Kaio famous for his defensive contribution what could indicate he might be useful on a different position?
how can anyone write off a guy who is injured and hasn’t played a second lolol

and yeah best comp I’ve seen for Jorge is Firmino. High bar, but their games do seem similar.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Have we ever won 4 games in a row under Pirlo? Also what is our longest streak under Sarri?
I am talking all competitions not just the league.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Have we ever won 4 games in a row under Pirlo? Also what is our longest streak under Sarri?
I am talking all competitions not just the league.
Sarri we went unbeaten for like three months right after he took over. And then had a disastrous second half to the season, in all comps. Thankfully held on to scudetto by a shoestring.

Pirlo was a mess all year long

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Sarri we went unbeaten for like three months right after he took over. And then had a disastrous second half to the season, in all comps. Thankfully held on to scudetto by a shoestring.

Pirlo was a mess all year long
I know, still curious about their longest winning streak in all competitions :D

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How is Jorge hold up or link up play if it is better than Kean than he would surely play more
Im really not the one to ask, I’ve never really watched him play, but everything I’ve read at least suggests hold up play and making plays for others is his strength. And yeah it doesn’t feel like Max trusts Kean too much so opportunities could be there.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
19 consecutive wins with us? No way that’s true.
Sorry. Not just wins, but 19 matches undefeated to start the season. I think 15 wins, 4 draws between league and CL group stage before our first loss. Goes to show how awful our season was after that finishing with only 83 pts, and getting embarrassed by Lyon in CL and Napoli in Coppa Final.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In big CL matches I would prefer Chiesa closer to opponents goal than Morata if Morata'a on the pitch also. Would have been great if Morata could play the Mandzukic role.
Morty played that role at Madrid sometimes when he returned there and was incredibly prolific which was why Chelsea paid so much for him. He has always been an assist heavy CF, with quite a good eye for teammates around the goal. It’s his actually goalscoring that’s inconsistent and frustratingly could see us playing a front two of Dybala-Chiesa or Morty-Chiesa if we were to choose a front two as our preferred attack. Both could be great partnerships. Would prefer the pace of Morty-Chiesa though in bigger games against sides that will control more of the ball.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Morty played that role at Madrid sometimes when he returned there and was incredibly prolific which was why Chelsea paid so much for him. He has always been an assist heavy CF, with quite a good eye for teammates around the goal.
Yeah, that's why suggested that. Also could be a top back post target for Cuadrado and Danilo's crosses from the right, but more defensive duties at Juve than Madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 55, Guests: 721)