out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Struggling as happens often against Torino. Got the Kean sub wrong, personally never really had the feeling that we would draw, we tent to score late against Torino quite often.

Good game and finally we have a winning streak. International break comes at the wrong moment.

And stop using Rabiot please. It’s enough

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
JUVENTUS

Thank you, you great man for rediscovering our mentality. The 2nd half was one of the best I have seen this team played over the last several year. It felt like we incredibly grew mentaly after coming out. Life time contract please, I dont wanna see any other coach at our bench as long as he is in possesion of his faculties. What a joy to watch this kind of Juve. The team.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Slowly but surely removing the toxicity from the past couple of years.

Now all we need is to get rid of the toxic garbage like Mckennie, Rabiot and the likes to finally go back to being a legit team again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Slowly but surely removing the toxicity from the past couple of years.

Now all we need is to get rid of the toxic garbage like Mckennie, Rabiot and the likes to finally go back to being a legit team again.
Yep. He’s doing the best he can with the awful options he has available to him. At the very least, he’s beginning to make us a solid and tough team to play against again. Hopefully we can give him some more quality options in the coming seasons. Especially in midfield.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The dislike button would lower the number of posts you know. Go ahead and discuss with him why you think he's wrong. This is a forum after all.
At least Cronios pretends to argue his points with rambling nonsensical epic posts.

You contradict Turk and you invariably get a hurr durr Allegri and Marotta Pezevenk criminal scum who should be shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 227)