out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This. Tuzzers only want Perin to play because they don't know him.
As I said above, he had the best save percentage and the best expected goals against saved in Serie A last year. There’s no denying he was garbage in his year here in spot duty, and perhaps would be the same again if given inconsistent playing time, but when he got going last year he had the best season statistically of Serie a keepers. So…

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Last two seaons was on Sarri and Pirlo, this season it’s players’ fault. Come on dont by hypocrits. We lost a 2-0 lead vs Udine. Thats on Allegri because Juve stopped playing.
We lost to freaking Empoli at home, and we lost to Napoli away, yes i expected this after so many missing players. De Ligt is a superior player to McDonald and 3-4-3 should have been a better line up. You guys blaming tek, sorry but Napoli had 24 goal attempts and 7 shots on goal, 70% ball possesion 13-1 corner kicks, you gotta be super lucky if you expect to come back with a clean sheet from such much. Allegri is arrogant and i dont expect him to change. This will be a diffuclt year for us. We cant even fire him 4 years contract :lol2:
1 point in 3 games is unexcusable.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Last two seaons was on Sarri and Pirlo, this season it’s players’ fault. Come on dont by hypocrits. We lost a 2-0 lead vs Udine. Thats on Allegri because Juve stopped playing.
We lost to freaking Empoli at home, and we lost to Napoli away, yes i expected this after so many missing players. De Ligt is a superior player to McDonald and 3-4-3 should have been a better line up. You guys blaming tek, sorry but Napoli had 24 goal attempts and 7 shots on goal, 70% ball possesion 13-1 corner kicks, you gotta be super lucky if you expect to come back with a clean sheet from such much. Allegri is arrogant and i dont expect him to change. This will be a diffuclt year for us. We cant even fire him 4 years contract :lol2:
1 point in 3 games is unexcusable.
tbh I miss Sarri, he made Ronaldo and Dybala become deadly duo. :tuttosport:
And eventhough Pirlo was suck, I have a feeling Ronaldo wouldn't mind to stay for another year.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Which coach would do better in todays game considering the circumstances? Also perin is a disaster, much worse than tek
This. Tuzzers only want Perin to play because they don't know him.
No, we want Perin to play because if he fucks up once every 3 matches that’s already an improvement over SHREK.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Quite a few optimistic people here is a big surprise to me. All we have right now is a pile of garbage, not a team, not even one bit. Nothing works at the moment, there are no results and no game - neither defensive nor offensive. Just a bunch of randoms hanging in there thanks to grandpas Chiellini and Bonucci.

We released our top earner and still occupy the first spot for the highest wage bill in the league. Allegri is a top paid coach and we have one point after 3 games. Milan game next week doesn't bring any high hopes too. Man, wtf has happened to this club.
Juventus has been infected with pussyfag virus.

The rebranding coincided with recruiting some of the biggest pussyfags in football.

Having a douchebag sporting director and a deluded president dint help our cause at all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Which coach would do better in todays game considering the circumstances? Also perin is a disaster, much worse than tek
Perin needs to play because woj has cost us games and needs the bench. When (if) perin plays as badly as woj then we can revisit :p

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, I’ll take my chances with Perin just for the fact woj needs a reality check ASAP

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Perin needs to play because woj has cost us games and needs the bench. When (if) perin plays as badly as woj then we can revisit :p

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, I’ll take my chances with Perin just for the fact woj needs a reality check ASAP
This. 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus has been infected with pussyfag virus.

The rebranding coincided with recruiting some of the biggest pussyfags in football.

Having a douchebag sporting director and a deluded president dint help our cause at all.
We have so many players here now who don’t fit “Fino Alla Fine” in the slightest. And others who lost it over the past couple years. We completely lost our identity and grinta with Paratici as sporting director and Sarri and Pirlo as coaches.

Jun 27, 2011
Big job ahead of him, will be nice to finally have everyone back in training for an extended period. We need to reset.
This whole year will be one big reset.

I'll by surprised, and I'll consider it amazing, if Max can create a competitive team with this squad before next summer.

We're in a terrible position. We've been through transformation, year after year now. To the point that the squad doesn't know how to play as a team. There's no identity. This will take a long time. I'm hoping we'll be able to compete next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 29, Guests: 322)