out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Perin needs to play because woj has cost us games and needs the bench. When (if) perin plays as badly as woj then we can revisit :p

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, I’ll take my chances with Perin just for the fact woj needs a reality check ASAP
Or bench woj and just destroy him for the rest of the season, have to stick with the clown perin all season. This is not a sprint. I have been calling for teks head for a while, but it's too late now. As bad as he is, he's still our best bet for the season. There's a reason no one wants perin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This whole year will be one big reset.

I'll by surprised, and I'll consider it amazing, if Max can create a competitive team with this squad before next summer.

We're in a terrible position. We've been through transformation, year after year now. To the point that the squad doesn't know how to play as a team. There's no identity. This will take a long time. I'm hoping we'll be able to compete next year.
We will be fine, need so secure top 4.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So how come team still looks shaky. I would not be able to tell this was an allegri team if not for allegri on TV screen. Still play like under pirlo.

What was purpose of pre season?

3 matches points dropped we have to literally win every match now. How does this not spell disaster for a team that cant handle pressure at all? Like only reason we are in cl now is Ronaldo and he is gone. Who's gonna shine under pressure now playing catchup?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So how come team still looks shaky. I would not be able to tell this was an allegri team if not for allegri on TV screen. Still play like under pirlo.

3 matches points dropped we have to literally win every match now. How does this not spell disaster for a team that cant handle pressure at all? Like only reason we are in cl now is Ronaldo and he is gone. Who's gonna shine under pressure now playing catchup?

It’s clear we’re not going to win the league, we’ve done it from this position before but that team was class, this team is classless.

Max will find a way but our target this year is going to be CL qualification. If we don’t secure that we have some very big problems on our doorstep.

Looking back you now have to question did pirlo really do a terrible job - the likelihood is that he probably got out of this team what they were capable of. We have mental retards in this squad and they outweigh the strong ones.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I agree league is out.

I thought finishing second was doable but not after this disaster of a start to season and Ronaldo leaving.

Too many good teams that want to win. Roma, atalanta, milan, lazio, inter. That's 5 teams. Even Europa league is out of question if some of these teams dont underperform.

And now we have to assume they won so it means we must win every match. And er know that's impossible as long as the likes of rabiot sandro bentancur and lulu are starting matches.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Quite a few optimistic people here is a big surprise to me. All we have right now is a pile of garbage, not a team, not even one bit. Nothing works at the moment, there are no results and no game - neither defensive nor offensive. Just a bunch of randoms hanging in there thanks to grandpas Chiellini and Bonucci.

We released our top earner and still occupy the first spot for the highest wage bill in the league. Allegri is a top paid coach and we have one point after 3 games. Milan game next week doesn't bring any high hopes too. Man, wtf has happened to this club.
:fab3:

- - - Updated - - -

Without chiesa, dybala, danilo, sandro, and others this was really tough game, stay calm, we will back.
Chiesa. The rest are of the same level.

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
In terms of better squads than us I’d still say only really Inter have better players. Roma seem to be boosted under mourinho but he tends to self destruct at some point as do Roma historically. Atalanta look like they are struggling also.
Milan are building well but in my eyes will struggle with CL football as well, Lazio initially look good under Sarri.

Competition definitely tougher, it’s so disappointing the way we have started but all of these teams will have a bad patch. We just have to hope and trust that this is our bad patch and we will improve

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In terms of better squads than us I’d still say only really Inter have better players. Roma seem to be boosted under mourinho but he tends to self destruct at some point as do Roma historically. Atalanta look like they are struggling also.
Milan are building well but in my eyes will struggle with CL football as well, Lazio initially look good under Sarri.

Competition definitely tougher, it’s so disappointing the way we have started but all of these teams will have a bad patch. We just have to hope and trust that this is our bad patch and we will improve
What if since both tend to auto destruct, together they won't?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/andrea-pirlo.32890/page-1116#post-6346010

i stand by this. and i stated many times in plenty of threads that max is a great coach and a good fit for juve's transfer strategy, but he's no miracle maker.

switching to 3 defenders twice and conceding right after twice should be a warning sign for him though. and he also has to learn how to take advantage of the 5 subs. (doesn't refer to yesterday's match, we had the thinnest bench ever.)

also, as i said it many times, this club's leadership and loyal, preferably italian core has to be completely rebuilt. chiesa and locatelli are a good start, but otherwise we mostly have soulless mercenaries who won't give a fuck about juventus. it will take a few years and i'm happy to sit it out.

i'd be more optimistic if marotta was still pulling the strings though.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
We have so many players here now who don’t fit “Fino Alla Fine” in the slightest. And others who lost it over the past couple years. We completely lost our identity and grinta with Paratici as sporting director and Sarri and Pirlo as coaches.
Very much true.

Let's look at our players, who does have the juventus spirit (fino alla fine and some fucking grinta)

GK:
Woj - absolutely not, he fucking smiles after conceding

Defender:
Chiellini, Bonucci, De Ligt, Danilo - yes the do
Sandro, Rugani, De Sciglio - no
Pellegrini - no idea

Mids:
Locatelli, Cuadrado - yes
Rabiot, McKennie, Arthur, Ramsey, Bentancur - no, except Rabiot who does show it not more than twice a year. McKennie had it for about three games, then lost it.

Offense:
Chiesa - yes
Dybala, Berna, Kulu, Morata - no. Dybala at least has talent, while the others don't
Kaio - no idea

Which starting players did we lose since our decline?
Lichtsteiner - no comment needed, warrior
Vidal - warrior
Tevez - warrior
Pirlo - no grinta, but tons of talent
Pogba - medium grinta, tons of talent
Marchisio - warrior
Kedira - trash vidal replacement
Matuidi - warrior, not much talent but a warrior
Pjanic - nah, but talent.
Mandzukic - what the fuck do you think?
Buffon - Goat GK and impersonation of the juve spirit, he is what we need
Ronaldo - goat warrior

- - - Updated - - -

Its there to train with players and formations, that we won't play.

That's why we waited until season start to finish the Locatelli deal and sell Ronaldo. Big brain move.

Next time we could also skip pre-season and let them rest some more. If we don't train with our projected main squad, it results in what we are seeing right now.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It is so sad that Allegri rejected Real Madrid for us and the management has not provided him with any quality signings apart from Locatelli I Don't know what is the financial position of the club but we need to seriously invest some money in the next transfer window

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It is so sad that Allegri rejected Real Madrid for us and the management has not provided him with any quality signings apart from Locatelli I Don't know what is the financial position of the club but we need to seriously invest some money in the next transfer window
I believe that Allegri didn't sign for Juve until he was guaranteed major controlling power when it comes to squad building. I don't think we should blame the management every time something goes wrong. If we managed to solve the Ronaldo issue earlier in the transfer window, we would've done better buying and selling. But it was all down to Ronaldo and Mendes not being clear from the start.

And I'm also not even blaming Allegri for the bad start. I have no doubt we will get our shit together in the coming weeks and start getting results.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I believe that Allegri didn't sign for Juve until he was guaranteed major controlling power when it comes to squad building. I don't think we should blame the management every time something goes wrong. If we managed to solve the Ronaldo issue earlier in the transfer window, we would've done better buying and selling. But it was all down to Ronaldo and Mendes not being clear from the start.

And I'm also not even blaming Allegri for the bad start. I have no doubt we will get our shit together in the coming weeks and start getting results.
Allegri has his inputs but the signing of players depends on Cherubini we tried to sign pjanic and Icardi but it was not feasible

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

The thing is that some members do not trust Allegri whatsoever and even less 7f he has power over building the squad. There is really no point in arguing at the moment, Sarriboyz are out barking like they own the world.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Team really looked bad even with almost full squad against Empoli.

Get our identity back this season.

And if we manage to win a trophy out of 4 possible this season, even better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 219)