out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Benitez would be a decent hiring but I think he is too similar to Allegri

Maybe that's what the management is looking for though
agent Benitez would be the worst thing to happen to this club since Del Neri

S.Inzaghi seems very promising, but he could very well turn out to be the next Montella, just like with players, also with managers there's a great risk involved when making the transition from midtable or upper midtable clubs to the spotlight

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What about Jardim? He has a solid track record in his short career and did the impossible last season with Monaco outperforming PSG both in France and in Europe, culminating in probably the most profitable transfer summer for a club ever. Great with young talents and only 43 yo

We almost never hire non-Italian coaches, last exception was Deschamps, who was a club legend, but him being brazilian is about the only objection I can think of

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
What about Jardim? He has a solid track record in his short career and did the impossible last season with Monaco outperforming PSG both in France and in Europe, culminating in probably the most profitable transfer summer for a club ever. Great with young talents and only 43 yo
Knocked out Man City as well in the CL and only came unstuck against a very experienced team in ourselves

Beating PSG to the title as well was an amazing job by him

Definitely should have got more praise for what he did

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Yeah whoever comes in for Allegri will be a downgrade. Neither Sarri or Tuz's new favourite Simone Inzaghi will be good enough to get immediate results.
So yeah we'll basically be left in an 'underwhelming but I'll take it' situation if Allegri leaves since Beppe will never sign a high profile coach.

Having said that, a change won't be all that bad.
How do you know that Allegri's replacement will be a downgrade? How can you be that absolute in your statement? Can I also borrow you crystalball? You're being assumptous at best here...

You believe that he's some sort of genius, or mastermind- who has pulled off things very few would be capable of with our club?
With the squad at our disposal any semi-decent manager would win the scudetto! Hello...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How do you know that Allegri's replacement will be a downgrade? How can you be that absolute in your statement? Can I also borrow you crystalball? You're being assumptous at best here...

You believe that he's some sort of genius, or mastermind- who has pulled off things very few would be capable of with our club?
With the squad at our disposal any semi-decent manager would win the scudetto! Hello...
and 3 Coppe Italia + 2 CL silver medals?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Is it only the scudetto ? He has turned us into a cup competition juggernaut. He'll most likely be making his 4th straight final in the Coppa. How many managers before him have managed to be so successful in the Coppa ?
Almost led us to a treble in 2 of his 3 seasons in charge.. Do you think it's that easy for any random manager coming in and staying alive in all 3 competitions until the end?
Do you expect Sarri or Simone Inzaghi to make us challenge for a treble every year ? Both these guys have little experience at the highest level. And I for one know that if Allegri leaves , we're most likely to target a manager with a lower profile like the ones mentioned above so yeah, whoever comes in will have an extremely difficult task of matching Allegri's achievements at the club especially with the squad being turned over year after year.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

You believe that he's some sort of genius, or mastermind- who has pulled off things very few would be capable of with our club...
Yes?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it only the scudetto ? He has turned us into a cup competition juggernaut. He'll most likely be making his 4th straight final in the Coppa. How many managers before him have managed to be so successful in the Coppa ?
Almost led us to a treble in 2 of his 3 seasons in charge.. Do you think it's that easy for any random manager coming in and staying alive in all 3 competitions until the end?
Do you expect Sarri or Simone Inzaghi to make us challenge for a treble every year ? Both these guys have little experience at the highest level. And I for one know that if Allegri leaves , we're most likely to target a manager with a lower profile like the ones mentioned above so yeah, whoever comes in will have an extremely difficult task of matching Allegri's achievements at the club especially with the squad being turned over year after year.
:tup:

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Coppa Italia is hardly a breaking achievement. Comeon. Put that in the scudetto basket, thanks.

And Allegri did well to reach two finals. That is indeed very strong. But would he be the only one capable of it ?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Speaking of a replacement for Allegri. The future manager will to have either a) experience with Juventus or b) [a lot of]experience with italian football. A combination liekly preferred.

So all these hokus pokus names being mentioned from tiem to tiem are extremely unliekly.

This Asterix character is my favourite

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Coppa Italia is hardly a breaking achievement. Comeon. Put that in the scudetto basket, thanks.

And Allegri did well to reach two finals. That is indeed very strong. But would he be the only one capable of it ?
Perhaps not but very few managers could pull it off and Allegri is among those elite list of managers.

Winning one Coppa might not be a record breaking achievement but he's on course to win his 4th straight Coppa. He was also the one that broke our 20 yr Coppa jinx. Put some respek on his name.

Wonder how much more he could have done if the management was a bit more ambitious and let our key players stay. We'd probably have a CL in our trophy room by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 90)