out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Speaking of a replacement for Allegri. The future manager will to have either a) experience with Juventus or b) [a lot of]experience with italian football. A combination liekly preferred.

So all these hokus pokus names being mentioned from tiem to tiem are extremely unliekly.
You're trying to say that if Allegri left, Pep was available and wanted to come, our management would tell him to fuck off and went for Simone Inzaghi instead? Serie A experience definitely matters, but I hope it's not the number 1 factor when we look at managers

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You're trying to say that if Allegri left, Pep was available and wanted to come, our management would tell him to fuck off and went for Simone Inzaghi instead? Serie A experience definitely matters, but I hope it's not the number 1 factor when we look at managers
No.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes but....when was our last non-Italian coach? Deschamps?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I will never understand why Pep left Barcelona so early. It was a perfect environment for him.
Actually it wasn't. He was burned out and felt he had nothing more to give Barcelona. What more could he achieve there? He had cemented his style of football and won everything.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yes but....when was our last non-Italian coach? Deschamps?
Does it matter much? Before Calciopoli we had one management, after it another and in 2010 Agnelli with his crew came along, in the end the strategy we take depends on them. Traditions are cool and important, but if we can completely transform our crest for marketing purposes, I can't see why we wouldn't be able to make an exception in regards to the next managers background, if there's a good reason for it

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Marotta have failed this season. Injuries and mercato have not been good enough.
No.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Results will be hard to improve on with a new manager

However there are definitely managers who will improve us as a team over Allegri and possibly might have better results with that manager than Allegri

I would rather see a change and take a risk to improve the team's play and allow us to compete more against the stronger teams

Winning Serie A in this state is not much of an achievement when the league is so poor, we need to aim bigger as a club and make the CL a priority not a dream

- - - Updated - - -

What's your point?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Results will be hard to improve on with a new manager

However there are definitely managers who will improve us as a team over Allegri and possibly might have better results with that manager than Allegri

I would rather see a change and take a risk to improve the team's play and allow us to compete more against the stronger teams

Winning Serie A in this state is not much of an achievement when the league is so poor, we need to aim bigger as a club and make the CL a priority not a dream
Contradiction parade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 268)