out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This is literally always the response whenever I try to criticize Allegri.

We need to do a better job keeping the ball in the CL => you want a loser coach who doesn’t win anything :rolleyes2
Nice strawman there. I agree with what's bold, however what you're doing is offer bad solutions

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsl...2000882/match=2021683/statistics/index.html#/

We ran slightly more than Tottenham (0.3 km) but had only 33% possession.

This has became a theme for this Juventus side in the Champions League. We run around like headless chickens chasing the ball. When we do win the ball, we can’t keep it because we don’t make passing triangles. We get tired, we defend deep, we concede.
Against Spurs we fucked up, I agree, lost too many stupid balls and fielded a stupid lineup

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Why can't we hype Simone Inzaghi instead? I prefer Lazio's style of football to Napoli's + Inzaghi is young coach with the future ahead of him.

Sarri will be diagnosed with COPD soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Snap up Igli Tare to replace The Crooked Eyed Cuckold.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Why can't we hype Simone Inzaghi instead? I prefer Lazio's style of football to Napoli's + Inzaghi is young coach with the future ahead of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Hasn't won enough Second Scudettos? :boh:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsl...2000881/match=2021593/statistics/index.html#/

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsl...2000881/match=2021665/statistics/index.html#/

According to this, we covered 3.7 kilometres more ground than Barcelona did when they beat us 3-0 at Camp Nou. We covered 7.8 kilometres more ground than them when we drew 0-0 at home.

However, in both of these games, we only had 38-39% possession despite all our hard work.

Clearly our players are running, they are just running without any aim or purpose. We are not making passing triangles. We’re running around like headless chickens.
The ball moves faster than any player can

Allegri doesn't seem to understand the importance of making the ball do the work and making the opponents chase the ball around for a little while

This allows the team in possession to recover some of their breath and making the opposition do the work

The concentration levels required to defend deep in your own half are also quite high, the slightest of mistakes get punished so it's very important to focus, this mental energy will fatigue you faster where as when you're the team moving the ball around the opposition do all the running and defending which tires them out faster

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

I’d be okay with the Tare - Inzaghi duo. They can play as strikers if Higuain has an off day too.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The ball moves faster than any player can

Allegri doesn't seem to understand the importance of making the ball do the work and making the opponents chase the ball around for a little while

This allows the team in possession to recover some of their breath and making the opposition do the work

The concentration levels required to defend deep in your own half are also quite high, the slightest of mistakes get punished so it's very important to focus, this mental energy will fatigue you faster where as when you're the team moving the ball around the opposition do all the running and defending which tires them out faster
Allegri doesn’t know anything at all. If only he listened to you... we would’ve won all those moral scudetti

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I do see us strongly considering Sarri if Allegri leaves tbh. Sarri is a yes man so he will fit in well with Beppe.
For me whoever comes in should have some decent experience at the highest level especially in terms of Europe.
The obvious replacement would be Simone Inzaghi. Younger, has his teams playing a similar style of football to Allegri, less of a whinging/moaning fuck than Sarri as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 88, Guests: 421)