out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This guy got sent off, stripped naked, told the manager to fuck off and threatened a journo. Meanwhile he didn't play any of the new signings out of spite for management.

But no it's the club who's classless.
he has always been classless. remember gol di muntari and how we used to make fun of him for never letting it go every conference?

also remember him blaming yildiz for wanting to play positive football by benching him

FUCK ALLEGRI.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at this case from the Juve administration’s point of view, does threatening someone with phrases like “I know where you live” etc, a just cause to fire an employee?
you can't threaten anyone like that. you can get in trouble with law for this and get convicted. and people here worried about him being fired lmao. he should be worrried they don't put in him hand cuffs like the CRIMINAL SCUM he is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
They will settle on some amount. I think its obvious they didnt want to pay full amount so his outburst was good opportunity to make a move. Its a big deal if what he stated was correct and the reason he went full rogue on them. The board tolerated him only because of the money, not the status. Fans tolerated him because he defended the club last year, the only one who actually pointed out at rigged system.

That being said, Id like a new coach and a team to be in media for the right reasons next year so this needs to be brushed under the rug quickly.
He should be thankful if we settle on 'some amount' after all the shenanigans he pulled in the final. Just because this management is inept, that doesn't justify rogue behaviour. You cannot mix two different things here.

All this flowery statements about 'defending the club' doesn't matter if you are pathetic at your job. Everything else is just fan service and you fell for it just like the act he pulled in the final.

And as I said, all of this will be long forgotten if the new coach delivers. So in this sense, Giuntoli's reputation is definitely at stake. Not because he fired a coach who went full rogue on him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He should be thankful if we settle on 'some amount' after all the shenanigans he pulled in the final. Just because this management is inept, that doesn't justify rogue behaviour. You cannot mix two different things here.
You can mix it, if one affects the other which it obviously does. We didnt play the CL this season because we settled out of courts for something which isnt infraction in the first place. Then we didnt have money to intervene on the market. Their actions cost our club 100s of millions. These 2 are related.
All this flowery statements about 'defending the club' doesn't matter if you are pathetic at your job. Everything else is just fan service and you fell for it just like the act he pulled in the final.
Allegri and Juve were a bad match for his 2nd stint but part of his job isnt to defend the club in the media against FIGC or in courts. This is where our BOD failed last season and never challenged dubious decisions on the pitch this one. What is our president doing, his role? How does he represent us, in what way?

And as I said, all of this will be long forgotten if the new coach delivers. So in this sense, Giuntoli's reputation is definitely at stake. Not because he fired a coach who went full rogue on him.
Juve's reputation as a club is at stake if we use coercion against employees. We didnt need another drama but we seem to have one every year.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juve's reputation as a club is at stake if we use coercion against employees. We didnt need another drama but we seem to have one every year.
i promise you there is nothing at stake here that is worse than club being convicted of match fixing. calm down.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Aaaand the throooating will go ooooon :yawn:
isn't it incredible? if chiesa for example did what allegri but towards allegri for playing him as rwb the throaters would lose their mind and call it unacceptable behaviour to disrespect and threaten the boss. but somehow the throaters always find excuses.

this is proof they think allegri is bigger than juventus.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
You can mix it, if one affects the other which it obviously does. We didnt play the CL this season because we settled out of courts for something which isnt infraction in the first place. Then we didnt have money to intervene on the market. Their actions cost our club 100s of millions. These 2 are related.
Allegri and Juve were a bad match for his 2nd stint but part of his job isnt to defend the club in the media against FIGC or in courts. This is where our BOD failed last season and never challenged dubious decisions on the pitch this one. What is our president doing, his role? How does he represent us, in what way?

Someone please ban this delusional creature

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@Vlad

Give it a rest, dude. He’s done here and rightfully so. And he only has himself to blame. The club’s lack of a spine with regards to FIGC is an entirely separate issue. Time to move on to a new and hopefully much more successful era than the past half decade.
It is time to move on but I disagree it is a separate issue. A manager and a board need to be in sync. We are run by a bunch of bereaucrats and considering how many times we have been hard done over the last few seasons, they aren't doing their work off the pitch. The club lacks leadership, direction, identity. Who are these people?
https://www.juventus.com/en/club/corporate-governance/board/

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
isn't it incredible? if chiesa for example did what allegri but towards allegri for playing him as rwb the throaters would lose their mind and call it unacceptable behaviour to disrespect and threaten the boss. but somehow the throaters always find excuses.

this is proof they think allegri is bigger than juventus.
This

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
It is time to move on but I disagree it is a separate issue. A manager and a board need to be in sync. We are run by a bunch of bereaucrats and considering how many times we have been hard done over the last few seasons, they aren't doing their work off the pitch. The club lacks leadership, direction, identity. Who are these people?
https://www.juventus.com/en/club/corporate-governance/board/
Someone you adore was paid tons of money to provide leadership, direction, identity on the pitch. He failed miserably proven only that he is fraud who lacks those himself. He also proven that he is able to work in environment only if someone before him set the foundations of direction and identity of the team.
Legend of the club my ass, I hope his name will be additionally tarnished with legal battles and stripped away from anywhere in this club.
Fraud was kicked out of the doors in most deserving and satisfactory way possible!

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It doesn't matter what you think elkann has done behind the scenes to "defend" this club. The crux of it is that we still got punished unjustly at calciopoli and any scandal since, we still suffered the consequences and most recently he and the club apologised to gravina and the figc for allegri's actions, on top of the fact he also pulled Juve out of the appeals over calciopoli where we were seeking justice. I'm sorry but I still fail to see where elkann has actually defended this club.

Elkann deciding to sack allegri but gets his accountant mate scanavino to break the news to allegri just adds to his cowardness.

At no stage in the last 20 odds years has elkann ever showed balls for the good of the club
Again; decisions aren't cowardness and a CEO rarely does the dirty work. It's not all that hard to comprehend.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Again; decisions aren't cowardness and a CEO rarely does the dirty work. It's not all that hard to comprehend.
What a way totally disregard the fact that elkann has never shown any balls or courage for the good of this club instead we are too busy being cucks for our enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

Did we apologize to the referee yet?
I wouldnt put it past elkann to have compensated maresca with a ferrari for the emotional damage caused by Allegri

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
What a way totally disregard the fact that elkann has never shown any balls or courage for the good of this club instead we are too busy being cucks for our enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt put it past elkann to have compensated maresca with a ferrari for the emotional damage caused by Allegri
Back to Serie B we go after that happens :seven:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Someone you adore was paid tons of money to provide leadership, direction, identity on the pitch. He failed miserably proven only that he is fraud who lacks those himself. He also proven that he is able to work in environment only if someone before him set the foundations of direction and identity of the team.
Legend of the club my ass, I hope his name will be additionally tarnished with legal battles and stripped away from anywhere in this club.
Fraud was kicked out of the doors in most deserving and satisfactory way possible!
That wouldn't be in our club's best interest to get entagled in legal battles instead of maintaining full focus on operating side of the business, like securing the funds for our GM so he can strengthen the team for our next coach. And if we have learnt anything, these cucks will settle, which in this case is the right thing to do. As for the rest of your post, it is not worth a serious reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 272)