out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You think he just snapped without any reason? Doesnt seem very plausible and if this goes to a court it could get ugly. His 2nd stint has been terrible and ultimately he was fired for results, which should have happened a while ago. Disclipinary issue were used as a pretence.
Exactly.

Everyone can see this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This looks like a similar case.
CAS Award 2020/A/6798 Galatasaray Sportif Sinai ve Ticari Yatirimlar A.S. v. Igor Tudor, of 10 May 2020.
Termination of an employment contract with just cause is an exceptional measure […]. Only a breach of a certain severity may justify the immediate termination without prior notification. […] the breach is considered to be of a certain severity when there are objectives criterions […].”
https://elbanquillodealfie.com/termination-of-a-coachs-contract-without-just-cause/

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting article from TS journalist Guido Vaciago:

"Only fools fail to reconcile. Allegri and I made peace in 5 minutes. It wasn’t particularly difficult because, in hindsight, the context of the Juventus coach’s outburst became more understandable and the immense pressure on him."

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
All I see is a man who lost his mind in the heat of the game with the refs and decided to take it out on everyone he saw. I dont think this is the result of "mounting pressure" or whatever. He's probably spent a lot of time musing over self-made conspiracies about the club using tuttosport to tarnish him, but whether thats true I'm highly doubtful. Unless Ive missed something, I dont see any clear-cut evidence to suggest that's true apart from the convenient motivation behind the sacking (being his behaviour) which is tenuous at best.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You think he just snapped without any reason? Doesnt seem very plausible and if this goes to a court it could get ugly. His 2nd stint has been terrible and ultimately he was fired for results, which should have happened a while ago. Disclipinary issue were used as a pretence.
I think you aren't giving Max enough credit. He is very smart. He knew he was getting the sack so he put on a show with the fact that he won the cup at his back. It was smart.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah it was a kind of release against everyone - media criticism, appalling officials, probably what he saw as a lack of support from Giuntoli (which, for me, is fair, considering our mercato and the imminent sacking that we all knew about) - and in his mind he was probably thinking, "fuck you all, I still won the Coppa and got a CL spot", which he probably sees as a great achievement considering. I don't particularly agree with that notion but I can definitely see where he was coming from.

Does look like yet another classless move from the club, but I don't think it'll have a huge impact at this stage of the season. We also don't know what he said or did to Giuntoli and others, it might have been a complete meltdown and burning of bridges.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think you aren't giving Max enough credit. He is very smart. He knew he was getting the sack so he put on a show with the fact that he won the cup at his back. It was smart.
Sure, but as a smart guy why would he risk losing millions by putting up a show? It didnt come out of nowhere. Clearly something was going on for months for him to explode like this. He knew they wanted to sack him but Im 100% sure they deployed some sneaky methods and in a court of law employee wins a case like this 10/10 times. He was fired for poor results, not behavior. And poor results, if not specifically defined in a contract, are arbitrary. There is no way he wont receive compensation out of this.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sure, but as a smart guy why would he risk losing millions by putting up a show? It didnt come out of nowhere. Clearly something was going on for months for him to explode like this. He knew they wanted to sack him but Im 100% sure they deployed some sneaky methods and in a court of law employee wins a case like this 10/10 times. He was fired for poor results, not behavior and poor results, if not specifically defined in contract, are arbitrary. There is no way he wont receive compensation out of this.
What sneaky methods were employed? What sneaky methods that aren't standard practice?

He knows that the only way he would get another job coaching is by putting on a show.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What sneaky methods were employed? What sneaky methods that aren't standard practice?

He knows that the only way he would get another job coaching is by putting on a show.
There will be a plenty of clubs out there if he wants to coach. However, according to him, they used a press to mount a pressure on him so if they go to a court there goes our reputation. Any potentialy good manager will be weary working for a club that refuses to pay but instead tries to outmuscle his employees.

Can you see Allegri receiving 0 € for his final year of contract? I dont. So what did we exactly accomplish by using disciplinary issues as a pretence for firing him?

- - - Updated - - -

Our board is a joke for the tactics.
They are disgrace. AA, as incompetent as he proved to be in his last years, at least cared for the club. These guys are just incompetent.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In public, he didn't. Don't know what happens behind the scene and that's not the point. He doesn't decide to, that doesn't mean he doesn't dare to. It's obvious he thinks we should keep a clean shop and behave impeccably for now. Hence the fast sacking of Allegri (which is dumb imo).

And ofc that sacking shows balls. Media said it wasn't Giuntoli but upper management that was pissed. Doesn't fit your agenda, so you wish to ignore, I see. And a CEO delegates, he doesn't execute. You're spinning wheels.
It doesn't matter what you think elkann has done behind the scenes to "defend" this club. The crux of it is that we still got punished unjustly at calciopoli and any scandal since, we still suffered the consequences and most recently he and the club apologised to gravina and the figc for allegri's actions, on top of the fact he also pulled Juve out of the appeals over calciopoli where we were seeking justice. I'm sorry but I still fail to see where elkann has actually defended this club.

Elkann deciding to sack allegri but gets his accountant mate scanavino to break the news to allegri just adds to his cowardness.

At no stage in the last 20 odds years has elkann ever showed balls for the good of the club

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
There will be a plenty of clubs out there if he wants to coach. However, according to him, they used a press to mount a pressure on him so if they go to a court there goes our reputation. Any potentialy good manager will be weary working for a club that refuses to pay but instead tries to outmuscle his employees.

Can you see Allegri receiving 0 € for his final year of contract? I dont. So what did we exactly accomplish by using disciplinary issues as a pretence for firing him?

- - - Updated - - -

They are disgrace. AA, as incompetent as he proved to be in his last years, at least cared for the club. These guys are just incompetent.
All that drama on the touchline, after the game, having a go at Giuntoli, accusing that Tuttosport journalist of writing lies, getting confrontational with him wouldn't have happened if he didn't know he was getting sacked.

He had a complete meltdown. It all unraveled at the right moment for him just after he won the Coppa. I refuse to believe this was some sort of coincidence or a random moment.

As for the board using sneaky methods to fire him, until we get to know the whole story or if we get to know information about whether Allegri will be getting compensation for sacking him, everything else is just weak speculation.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

What pressure did the press mount on him that wasn't already present due to terrible football and poor results?

I'm not saying he won't get his money I'm just saying I think it's rich to blame anything on the press when this year he had no excuse for shit football.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
All that drama on the touchline, after the game, having a go at Giuntoli, accusing that Tuttosport journalist of writing lies, getting confrontational with him wouldn't have happened if he didn't know he was getting sacked.

He had a complete meltdown. It all unraveled at the right moment for him just after he won the Coppa. I refuse to believe this was some sort of coincidence or a random moment.

As for the board using sneaky methods to fire him, until we get to know the whole story or if we get to know information about whether Allegri will be getting compensation for sacking him, everything else is just weak speculation.
He felt vindicated after a win so all the pent up frustration was released. It didnt just happen all of a sudden, as if things were perfect, as if there were no tensions behind the scene, we had amazing transfer campaign, etc. We will know more in a few months but this wasnt a smart move from the club. They waited too long to make a move and then conviniently tried to wrap this up as some kind of disciplinary issue. It is too transperent what went on and why he was fired. Weak move by a weak board and in the end they will pay up.

- - - Updated - - -

What pressure did the press mount on him that wasn't already present due to terrible football and poor results?

I'm not saying he won't get his money I'm just saying I think it's rich to blame anything on the press when this year he had no excuse for shit football.
That's why he was fired. As for the excuse, it depends. If what he claims to be true, that he was undermined and prevented to do his work, then management is also to blame for this shit show of a football. They are obviously to blame for dragging it this long.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He felt vindicated after a win so all the pent up frustration was released. It didnt just happen all of a sudden, as if things were perfect, as if there were no tensions behind the scene, we had amazing transfer campaign, etc. We will know more in a few months but this wasnt a smart move from the club. They waited too long to make a move and then conviniently tried to wrap this up as some kind of disciplinary issue. It is too transperent what went on and why he was fired. Weak move by a weak board and in the end they will pay up.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why he was fired. As for the excuse, it depends. If what he claims to be true, that he was undermined and prevented to do his work, then management is also to blame for this shit show of a football. They are obviously to blame for dragging it this long.
How did we undermine him though? He could've been sacked about 5 times. We never sacked him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 276)