out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not a lawyer, but is predetermined necessarily the argument that ends the case? If a company has decided to fire an employee at a date x and the employee breaks the conditions of the working agreement 10 days before date x, the company automatically cannot fire the employee for breaching the contract because they wanted to fire him anyway?
Hostile work environment

Buy on AliExpress.com

magician

Oct 22, 2022
It bothers me that some of you can't see this, the club can only fight Italy if we have a few like these

1. Became a worldwide angelic and saint like media darling and sensation like Barcelona in the 2010s
2. We have one foot to join another league at any moment of notice
3. Elklown or whoever owned us to become the next Mussolini, Putin, jong un whatever of Italy
4. Brainwash the pope and the leaders of the Islamic world so that they declares Juventus to become the representative of god

If we don't have any of that, forget about fighting FIGC UEFA and FIFA.

Jul 15, 2006
It bothers me that some of you can't see this, the club can only fight Italy if we have a few like these

1. Became a worldwide angelic and saint like media darling and sensation like Barcelona in the 2010s
2. We have one foot to join another league at any moment of notice
3. Elklown or whoever owned us to become the next Mussolini, Putin, jong un whatever of Italy
4. Brainwash the pope and the leaders of the Islamic world so that they declares Juventus to become the representative of god

If we don't have any of that, forget about fighting FIGC UEFA and FIFA.
iphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vrfjlucx7xc0iqpb8rgrri7cq5m5kqfhd727z6ur&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif

Jul 13, 2010
Imagine us trying to rehire Max at the end of next year if Motta doesn’t work out.
Nah it must be after 5 years on 17 May

- - - Updated - - -

Had to go

Happy he is gone

I'll always have mixed emotions about Max, that first stint was unreal but it all came crashing down in this second stint. He went out on his own terms but inevitably gave us the excuse to let him go early.
I think last year of 1st stint he already started to play terrorball and most wanted him out

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Being in a high position in any institute, company or political position does not make you immune to cowardness just because they are in the position of power.
Getting to that position definitely does. You wouldn't last a month. These guys don't back down if they don't choose to. But luckily smart guys like him don't think with their testosterone like Tuz addicts.

We may not agree with what he's doing at all but it's certainly because he wants it this way... Look at the way he fired Allegri only just now.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not a lawyer, but is predetermined necessarily the argument that ends the case? If a company has decided to fire an employee at a date x and the employee breaks the conditions of the working agreement 10 days before date x, the company automatically cannot fire the employee for breaching the contract because they wanted to fire him anyway?
That's not what I meant.

I believe the court will understand that we were looking for reasons to get rid of him. The 'just cause' would not be the real reason we fired him and there is the likelihood we even bullied him through the press.

Keep in mind that European labour laws heavily favour the employee and that any judge will know we wanted him gone months before this happened.

Even if we'd win, players and managers everywhere would know we harrass our staff and rather sue than pay.

It's not a smart move.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Getting to that position definitely does. You wouldn't last a month. These guys don't back down if they don't choose to. But luckily smart guys like him don't think with their testosterone like Tuz addicts.

We may not agree with what he's doing at all but it's certainly because he wants it this way... Look at the way he fired Allegri only just now.
Why does it matter how long I'd last? Do I have a degree in business? No but that's not the point, he hasn't ever defended this club yet he's there posing with a napoli scudetto cake last year when the club was being raped by its enemies and yet he sat in silence. Elkanns decision on allegri doesn't show any balls whatsoever, if anything he was probably pressured by Giuntoli to sack him now and worse more it wasn't even elkann that summoned Allegri to sack him, it was bloody scanavino! Yes that bloody accountant. The irony is that Allegri yes that guy that myself and most others here wanted gone for months if not years was the only one defending the club not elkann who instead is now apologising to the figc and gravina!!! So please don't tell me elkann is a smart and ruthless guy because he is anything but.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
As we should.

Any court is going to see right through this and understand it was predetermined. It's stupid to even try and it will just make us look bad.

I'd be inclined to agree, I mean we already fucked ourselves with the ronaldo money. Again if this turns out to be the case, that's anotjer embarrassing episode for elkann

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
this should be the bottom line

his cycle is over, he doesn't deserve an other season. but the extreme hate he gets is ridiculous.

and of course literally nothing will be solved with his dismissal. we won't sit that deep so the matches will probably be easier on the eyes of some entertainment hungry peeps. other than that, we'll still have shaky finances, zero character, bad domestic and international political environment, incompetent top management, an unbalanced, meh squad and a relatively inexperienced coach. a long way to go before we're juventus again.
Unfortunately its true but it also gives hope for a change as with Allegri we know the kind of football we will play.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
That's not what I meant.

I believe the court will understand that we were looking for reasons to get rid of him. The 'just cause' would not be the real reason we fired him and there is the likelihood we even bullied him through the press.

Keep in mind that European labour laws heavily favour the employee and that any judge will now we wanted him gone months before this happened.

Even if we'd win, players and managers everywhere would know we harrass our staff and rather sue than pay.

It's not a smart move.
Again, not a lawyer, but isn't the main question whether Allegri breached his contract or not? And then if he did and it can be proved, the next question probably is whether rescinding contract is an adequate response to that breach. I understand that the defense would build the case around Allegri's fate being determined months before, but if the facts are there and they can be proved, I don't see why the court would have to consider intent, unless there's reason to believe the club actually manipulated Allegri and pushed him towards this.

- - - Updated - - -

Hostile work environment
If we punish Allegri's antics on the touchline or post match with the directors I completely agree, that's ridiculous, you could find film for every coach getting emotional on the touchline or yelling at the ref.

However if the altercation with Tuttosport guy went down as the guy says, that's not an everyday situation, that's something not acceptable that Allegri created all by himself.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Why does it matter how long I'd last? Do I have a degree in business? No but that's not the point, he hasn't ever defended this club yet he's there posing with a napoli scudetto cake last year when the club was being raped by its enemies and yet he sat in silence. Elkanns decision on allegri doesn't show any balls whatsoever, if anything he was probably pressured by Giuntoli to sack him now and worse more it wasn't even elkann that summoned Allegri to sack him, it was bloody scanavino! Yes that bloody accountant. The irony is that Allegri yes that guy that myself and most others here wanted gone for months if not years was the only one defending the club not elkann who instead is now apologising to the figc and gravina!!! So please don't tell me elkann is a smart and ruthless guy because he is anything but.
In public, he didn't. Don't know what happens behind the scene and that's not the point. He doesn't decide to, that doesn't mean he doesn't dare to. It's obvious he thinks we should keep a clean shop and behave impeccably for now. Hence the fast sacking of Allegri (which is dumb imo).

And ofc that sacking shows balls. Media said it wasn't Giuntoli but upper management that was pissed. Doesn't fit your agenda, so you wish to ignore, I see. And a CEO delegates, he doesn't execute. You're spinning wheels.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
most people wouldn't give a shit about the kind of football if we were winning

also with better players you automatically play better football
Were Juve, our DNA doesn't align with playing good football first and winning second. It's an interesting path, we brought in Sarri and Pirlo to play good football and we failed. We won't have a major overhaul to bring Mottas players, gonna be interesting but third time lucky?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Together with the exoneration, a 5-point letter of disciplinary complaint was delivered to Allegri . A move by Juventus to try to save part of the 18 million gross due to the coach between now and June 2025. Max's lawyers now have 5 days to respond.A legal battle awaits us.(@NicoSchira)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Again, not a lawyer, but isn't the main question whether Allegri breached his contract or not? And then if he did and it can be proved, the next question probably is whether rescinding contract is an adequate response to that breach. I understand that the defense would build the case around Allegri's fate being determined months before, but if the facts are there and they can be proved, I don't see why the court would have to consider intent, unless there's reason to believe the club actually manipulated Allegri and pushed him towards this.

- - - Updated - - -

If we punish Allegri's antics on the touchline or post match with the directors I completely agree, that's ridiculous, you could find film for every coach getting emotional on the touchline or yelling at the ref.

However if the altercation with Tuttosport guy went down as the guy says, that's not an everyday situation, that's something not acceptable that Allegri created all by himself.
Intent matters.

Even in cases where it doesn't, it influences judges.

But here it does. Because Juventus would have to make it plausible that this was in fact why they fired him. It doesn't really matter if there's a breach of contract, when all parties involved know that that particular breach would not result in termination in and of itself. You think they'd have fired him if he won the scudetto? They wouldn't have. So there's your reason.

A court case would also open Juventus up to significant risk. Allegri alledges his behaviour was the result of Juventus putting pressure on him through the press. If Juventus don't pay him and he sues, he can use the full extent of the law and subpoena journalists. Those journalists may or may not want to keep their sources confidential, but that's an unknown factor.

And again: lawyers have to look beyond the law. Even if Juventus win this case, it still makes them look bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 169)