out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He has plenty of millions to wipe his tears. Who cares about how he left? There's bigger injustices going on in the world. He went out swinging and even tho I hate him I think that's pretty cool so fuck it let's just be happy he is gone.
:agree:

100% with you here. The club sacking him for his outburst is perfectly fine. What I’m not okay with is this sad sack, cuck club apologizing to FIGC and Gravina when they should be attacking them for the shambolic ref and var performance. Something all too common in the past few years. VAR is being used as a tool to punish this club and crickets have been heard from management

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
:agree:

100% with you here. The club sacking him for his outburst is perfectly fine. What I’m not okay with is this sad sack, cuck club apologizing to FIGC and Gravina when they should be attacking them for the shambolic ref and var performance. Something all too common in the past few years. VAR is being used as a tool to punish this club and crickets have been heard from management
See we can get along sometimes :kiss:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It bothers me they had to shit on him on his way out, specially when the Club itself should have sacked him ages ago.

And if it's true that the "behaviour" mentioned in the note was his rage vs FIGC/referee, it makes it even worse.

Unfuckingbelievable this management is capable of spoiling moments like even the dismissal of Allegri - that should be of great Joy.

Club is made of a bunch of rats, gotta admit it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wanted him gone but not like this.
Odd I feel exactly the same, wanted him sacked long time ago, but after his antics and winning us a coppa, it's hard not to remember that despite his stubborn dinosaur and cringe post match melodrama. There's a guy who tried his best, it's like an uncle who was once great, you looked up to, a winner and admired. Then he years later he returns with dementia, he's cringe, embarrassing and disgusting. On Wednesday we saw shades of the uncle we once knew. It's like some of his brain pathways are still around. All the best uncle, but thank god your out of my house!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It bothers me they had to shit on him on his way out, specially when the Club itself should have sacked him ages ago.

And if it's true that the "behaviour" mentioned in the note was his rage vs FIGC/referee, it makes it even worse.

Unfuckingbelievable this management is capable of spoiling moments like even the dismissal of Allegri - that should be of great Joy.

Club is made of a bunch of rats, gotta admit it.
I dont know why anyone is surprised anymore? The club is rotten to the core, yes Allegri had to go but the culture of not defending itself against the real enemy has bothered me for a long time now. But hey there are people who think elkann is not to be fucked with

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Odd I feel exactly the same, wanted him sacked long time ago, but after his antics and winning us a coppa, it's hard not to remember that despite his stubborn dinosaur and cringe post match melodrama. There's a guy who tried his best, it's like an uncle who was once great, you looked up to, a winner and admired. Then he years later he returns with dementia, he's cringe, embarrassing and disgusting. On Wednesday we saw shades of the uncle we once knew. It's like some of his brain pathways are still around. All the best uncle, but thank god your out of my house!
Recency bias

We thank him for winning a trophy after three seasons, sure. But we can’t forget the atrocious agony of his pathetic football during that spell too.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We've been a meme club, and still are, seriously I'm pessimistic for future. I should be celebrating but we've been down this path many times. I see Motta in the same light as pirlo and sarri, we wanted different football and we couldn't learn to go fro our DNA defensive football and in return got poor results with it, lost patience and fired them sorry ass coaches. Is Motta a one season wonder? I hope not. Anyway time for my anxiety tabs

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Recency bias

We thank him for winning a trophy after three seasons, sure. But we can’t forget the atrocious agony of his pathetic football during that spell too.
Damn bro, I'm so into my biases right now. You're right. :heart:

I think it was more down to how much he celebrated and seemed to care for once, but you know it could be just to antagonise the management because Allegri was so full of himself.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
“Juventus is probably talking to their team of lawyers and will want to try the dismissal for just cause card. Then we will see whether a transaction will be reached or whether we will move forward. A story that doesn't just end with his sacking it could be long drawn court battle. "

[Giovanni Guardalà )

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
“Juventus is probably talking to their team of lawyers and will want to try the dismissal for just cause card. Then we will see whether a transaction will be reached or whether we will move forward. A story that doesn't just end with his sacking it could be long drawn court battle. "

[Giovanni Guardalà )
Given our track record with shitty lawyers we'll end up compensating Allegri for more than what he would have got.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

[Giovanni Guardalà )

De laurentiis must be proud

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Allegri is a legend in my book and I'll remember his 1st stint at the club very fondly, 2nd one I will try to forget.

This had to happen even earlier. Now we move on.
This. On the day he was sacked, we should celebrate the good he did for the club. It's not the day to shit all over him. The Coppa Italia win was really big for morale, both for the fans and players, and it sent him out on a positive note with an epic scene to end it all. We'll always remember the final images of Allergi as our manager, and we'll do it with a smile on our face.

This season while incredibly brutal to watch once the calendar hit 2024, was a success. We qualified for the Champions League, qualified for the Club World Cup, and won the Coppa Italia. If you told me that we'd do that before the season started, I'd take it in a heartbeat. So credit to Allegri for accomplishing our goals.

Now, all that being said, if he was back as coach for next season, I would have rammed my head through a wall. It was time to move on. I would have had zero excitement or optimism going into next year if he was back. It's just too bad it ends in an ugly divorce rather than him getting a proper farewell from the fans.

I'm ready and excited for a fresh start this summer, hopefully with Thiago Motta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 399)