out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I’m liking he’s finally gone, hell yes.

I don’t agree with everything he said but Is he really wrong the unbelievable mental gymnastics some members had to do to fit their narratives so they could defend him for the last 3 seasons?

Hell, how long did it take you, dai and S@tch to finally realize there’s no progress with this guy at the helm? I remember it well, a while. Do you see me picking on any of you? No. I’m in fact glad everybody came to their senses eventually, well, most anyway.

It’s all water under the bridge. Done. We move on now, back to Juventus and what the future holds.
Ha, bunch of hypocrites who were zealots, disrespecting the club and forum members while regurgitating their allegri chants.

Now have the nerve to call names. They can go with their coach and support him elsewhere for all i care.

Better than to try to save face here wirh their faccade.

#neverforget

PD: and about that last line, hell yess now we can return to tey to be a football club again and leave this dark chapter in the history of the club n, behind.

At the very fukin last

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ha, bunch of hypocrites who were zealots, disrespecting the club and forum members while regurgitating their allegri chants.

Now have the nerve to call names. They can go with their coach and support him elsewhere for all i care.

Better than to try to save face here wirh their faccade.

#neverforget
Lol so you’re more interested in picking fights with other members over a coach who is no longer here instead of supporting the team. Quelle surprise.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

I don’t agree with everything he said but Is he really wrong the unbelievable mental gymnastics some members had to do to fit their narratives so they could defend him for the last 3 seasons?

Hell, how long did it take you, dai and S@tch to finally realize there’s no progress with this guy at the helm? I remember it well, a while. Do you see me picking on any of you? No. I’m in fact glad everybody came to their senses eventually, well, most anyway.

It’s all water under the bridge. Done. We move on now, back to Juventus and what the future holds.
funny thing is that i expected him to be deservedly fired after the maccabi loss. i counted down the matches before the world cup because i hoped that we will restart the season with an other coach

i just don't like stupid extremist arguments like he's the worst coach ever and when tuz tries to rewrite history. (it was years ago that i muted both that aj guy who's the biggest throater and this dumbass aziz who dru just quoted twice. they are the same people serving the same dumb crowds.) this is a club at the middle of its banter era, and allegri's bad job getting tolerated was a symptom of it, not the cause. that's what people don't realize, they are just too blind or dumb celebrating a sack with a terrible timing, that should have happened more than a year ago. and yes, the timing and the manner is an other symptom of jj being jj, not juventus.

juventus would have sacked allegri long ago. and juventus would protect their coach. i can't make it more simple so that everyone understands it, sorry.

covid/tici/aa/figc/uefa meant that this squad is now weaker than pirlo's. i really hope motta gets the support a coach needs, both politically and financially. otherwise we'll have the same people calling motta a fraud in october

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol so you’re more interested in picking fights with other members over a coach who is no longer here instead of supporting the team. Quelle surprise.
No, was replying to someone who wanted a reply.

The true juventus campaign starts now.

Feels like a curse was taken away from the team and i cant be happier

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Calling one of the greatest coaches in club history a leech, fraud, idiot, and loser pretty much makes that post one the most idiotic things posted on this forum.

Max won 12 trophies in his first 5 years. 5 scudetti, 4 domestic doubles. Took an underdog team that hadn’t been past CL quarterfinals in a dozen years to 2 CL finals and made us a European top contender for the first time post-calciopoli. Only Zidane has a better record than Max in that 2014-2019 period. The second most successful coach of that period in all football.

And he’s a “fraud” and a “loser” apparently. :lol:

PS. We all wanted him sacked after getting embarrassed by the Israeli team last year. That was 20 some months ago. Just a couple months into his second season back.

- - - Updated - - -

Legend? According to who? Why isn't there a vote?
Aren’t you the forum Jewbinco fanboy? Lol

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
funny thing is that i expected him to be deservedly fired after the maccabi loss. i counted down the matches before the world cup because i hoped that we will restart the season with an other coach

i just don't like stupid extremist arguments like he's the worst coach ever and when tuz tries to rewrite history. (it was years ago that i muted both that aj guy who's the biggest throater and this dumbass aziz who dru just quoted twice. they are the same people serving the same dumb crowds.) this is a club at the middle of its banter era, and allegri's bad job getting tolerated was a symptom of it, not the cause. that's what people don't realize, they are just too blind or dumb celebrating a sack with a terrible timing, that should have happened more than a year ago. and yes, the timing and the manner is an other symptom of jj being jj, not juventus.

juventus would have sacked allegri long ago. and juventus would protect their coach. i can't make it more simple so that everyone understands it, sorry.

covid/tici/aa/figc/uefa meant that this squad is now weaker than pirlo's. i really hope motta gets the support a coach needs, both politically and financially. otherwise we'll have the same people calling motta a fraud in october
I think what they’re celebrating, including me, is a chance to start anew. Fresh ideas, a different system, maybe new players. Whatever Allegri brought to the table wasn’t gonna work, we both know that. I personally believe this is a decent squad, not great but decent. Properly coached it’s enough to be competitive in Serie A again.

Agree with everything else. Jj is just being Jj. This chapter should have been closed a long time ago.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Scanavino informed Allegri about his dismissal, not Giuntoli. As reported earlier, Giuntoli and Allegri haven't been talking to each other for some time.

[@SkySport)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Calling one of the greatest coaches in club history a leech, fraud, idiot, and loser pretty much makes that post one the most idiotic things posted on this forum.

Max won 12 trophies in his first 5 years. 5 scudetti, 4 domestic doubles. Took an underdog team that hadn’t been past CL quarterfinals in a dozen years to 2 CL finals and made us a European top contender for the first time post-calciopoli. Only Zidane has a better record than Max in that 2014-2019 period. The second most successful coach of that period in all football.

And he’s a “fraud” and a “loser” apparently. :lol:

PS. We all wanted him sacked after getting embarrassed by the Israeli team last year. That was 20 some months ago. Just a couple months into his second season back.

- - - Updated - - -

Aren’t you the forum Jewbinco fanboy? Lol
We were not underdogs we had just won Serie A 3 times in a row we were expected to do better in Europe with the squad we had. We were under achievers if anything.

Giovinco in 2008 was one of the best young talents in the world. There was no shame in being a fan. It was understandable.

But continuing to blindly support a piece of shit coach like Allegri while he was turning our team to trash isn't. The whole world could see the damage he was doing to the club yet you couldn't.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We were not underdogs we had just won Serie A 3 times in a row we were expected to do better in Europe with the squad we had. We were under achievers if anything.

Giovinco in 2008 was one of the best young talents in the world. There was no shame in being a fan. It was understandable.

But continuing to blindly support a piece of shit coach like Allegri while he was turning our team to trash isn't. The whole world could see the damage he was doing to the club yet you couldn't.
Post Ironic can speak for himself, but a lot of us ‘throaters’ wanted him gone after the Maccabi debacle, and multiple times this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 381)