out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Drama queens everywhere

Give it a rest ffs

It feels amazing to know that he's no longer our coach. If/when the new coach delivers, none of these incidents would even matter and be long forgotten.

There's no doubt that this management is inept but this club needs to be cleansed. No more getting dinosaurs from the past.

We got a new CEO last year, a new promising young coach this year, get some JJ legends back to the club. Make this club a serious business again.

Finally something to look forward to next season. It's been long overdue.
Needed to be said.

Thank god this leech abd fraud is finally gone. Today we celebrate.

Fuxk this idiot and his antics and his football and fuck his fans.

OUTT!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I think there’s a bit of exaggeration going on here like he’s some sort of super hero against villains trying to destroy Jj. He earned a shit ton of money to deliver the most pathetic football this club has ever seen while instilling a loser mentality in the squad.

You could argue he “defended” the club against the clownish refereeing and that’s fine but to me it looked like he lost his shit because of all the gossip about him leaving. Ego trip if you ask me. And besides, he made enough money here for a lifetime so who gives a shit. Goodbye.
Obviusly is like that.

This forum is full allegrist who will justify anything that loser does
fuck him

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I cant help but wonder if Juve chose to sack him just to save on his wages now. I can see this turning into an ugly legal case... and well we don't exactly have a good track record with lawyers
Thats their problem for letting him grow this much. They will need to fix their shit.

His sacking was l9ng overdue

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
It’s so similar to Mourinho it’s scary. There is a Brazilian coach from back in the day who’s just as stubborn and egotistical as those two. His name is Luxemburgo.

He was so far ahead of everybody else in the late 90’s to early 00’s. He had an amazing system with a fast build up attack that was a joy to watch. He did so well he ended up managing Real Madrid I think around 04 or 05 but got sacked after just one season because his ideas got found out quickly.

Went back to Brazil, never managed in Europe again and to this day still claims he’s the best and Brazilian coaches are just as good when clearly he’s outdated and out of touch with reality. It’s the Brazilian Mourinho and I guess now the Brazilian Allegri.

@PedroFlu can confirm
Damn I am old... I remember La Liga in old Al Jazeera Sport days and I always thought who was this stranger haha

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The fuck is up with some of you guys? He should’ve been fired months ago. 15 points in the last 15 games is Serie A. Disaster.

He could’ve been canned for jaywalking for all I’m concerned. This is a day to celebrate.
Obvs.

Dont fall for thatt bullshity allegri super hero propaganda. The guy deserved way worse than this for commiting terrorism against juventus

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Max should retire. Managed to have his team put in a vintage Allegri first spell performance and win 1 last trophy. He’s clearly a washed up coach, angry and bitter about how the past few years have gone. No sense continuing that legacy and becoming the next Mourinho.

All-time legend for his first 5 years here. The disgusting second act is better forgotten.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
@CrimsonianKing
Liking this trash? Really, dude?
I’m liking he’s finally gone, hell yes.

I don’t agree with everything he said but Is he really wrong the unbelievable mental gymnastics some members had to do to fit their narratives so they could defend him for the last 3 seasons?

Hell, how long did it take you, dai and S@tch to finally realize there’s no progress with this guy at the helm? I remember it well, a while. Do you see me picking on any of you? No. I’m in fact glad everybody came to their senses eventually, well, most anyway.

It’s all water under the bridge. Done. We move on now, back to Juventus and what the future holds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 381)