out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think what they’re celebrating, including me, is a chance to start anew.
that was gonna happen in a week or two anyway. allegri was a dead man walking for months

again, juventus is supposed to protect the coach. what this club did was the complete opposite. they isolated him and made him a scapegoat.

you're celebrating jj doing jj things, that's what i can't agree with

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We were not underdogs we had just won Serie A 3 times in a row we were expected to do better in Europe with the squad we had. We were under achievers if anything.

Giovinco in 2008 was one of the best young talents in the world. There was no shame in being a fan. It was understandable.

But continuing to blindly support a piece of shit coach like Allegri while he was turning our team to trash isn't. The whole world could see the damage he was doing to the club yet you couldn't.
:lol:

Way to post the dumbest thing I’ve read on Tuz. After 2013-14 no one expected us to be more than an occasional QF team in Europe. We went out in group stage. Conte said he couldn’t see an Italian team going far in CL any time soon. Not underdogs in Europe lol

I usually like you on Tuz. But you’re irrationally delusional about Max and his history here.

And you’ve been throating Giovinco for years and blaming Juve for him not becoming a superstar. Nice try. Talk about blindly supporting lol. Remind me what Giovinco accomplished in his career? Now go through Max’s accomplishments. Yeah, you should be embarrassed.

PS. What section of the forum is Gio’s thread in? Not sure. Could you find it for me?

- - - Updated - - -

Post Ironic can speak for himself, but a lot of us ‘throaters’ wanted him gone after the Maccabi debacle, and multiple times this season.
And so did I, and so did Dai. They’re just grasping at straws. Look at the poll above from that closed in October 2022. But sure, we were still blindly supporting him lol

Last edited:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
that was gonna happen in a week or two anyway. allegri was a dead man walking for months

again, juventus is supposed to protect the coach. what this club did was the complete opposite. they isolated him and made him a scapegoat.

Imagine Giuntoli wasn't even speaking to Allegri :lol2: Fucking circus.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Way to post the dumbest thing I’ve read on Tuz. After 2013-14 no one expected us to be more than an occasional QF team in Europe. We went out in group stage. Conte said he couldn’t see an Italian team going far in CL any time soon. Not underdogs in Europe lol

I usually like you on Tuz. But you’re irrationally delusional about Max and his history here.

And you’ve been throating Giovinco for years and blaming Juve for him not becoming a superstar. Nice try. Talk about blindly supporting lol. Remind me what Giovinco accomplished in his career? Now go through Max’s accomplishments. Yeah, you should be embarrassed.

- - - Updated - - -

And so did I, and so did Dai. They’re just grasping at straws.
We can just agree to disagree because we are never going to come to an agreement...

Hopefully the next coach won't cause as much conflict :grin:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

PS. What section of the forum is Gio’s thread in? Not sure. Could you find it for me?

- - - Updated - - -

And so did I, and so did Dai. They’re just grasping at straws. Look at the poll above from that closed in October 2022. But sure, we were still blindly supporting him lol
Fake throaters :disagree: I hope Max comes back for a third term :stuckup:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

I disagree, I’m celebrating he’s officially gone. It could have happened in a few weeks but it happened now so I celebrate now.

But it’s your opinion and that’s totally fine now wouldn’t you agree he shot his own foot by completely losing his temper, threating to physically harm an journalist and fight his employer in front of everybody? You expect the club to protect him after that, in what world?

And it’s a very Jj thing he did. He could have waited until they were all behind the cameras. He chose to make a scene for the world to see. This is just the consequence. Now, the management.may be rotten and morally wrong by not informing him their intentions a long time ago but from a corporate perspective he got exactly what was coming after that behavior.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They were obviously looking for an early way out and they got it, the post Coppa antics are just an excuse, it’s obviously the outdated football and other internal behind the scenes altercations that lead to this, but they probably didn’t have the proper grounds to do it based on the preset objectives alone as he arguably met them so they hinged on this latest tantrum which happened to be televised to rest their case and finally put an end to it.

If the rumor about apologizing to FIGC/AIA after the Coppa win is true this has to be the most spineless management act in the history of all big clubs.
This

Anyone who believes otherwise is clueless. His behaviour was a nice excuse for us to sack him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
OFFICIAL | MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI IS NO LONGER THE JUVENTUS COACH
Juventus announces that it has relieved Massimiliano Allegri of his role as coach of the men's first team.

The dismissal follows certain behaviors during and after the Italian Cup final which the club deemed incompatible with the values of Juventus and with the behavior that those who represent it must adopt.

A period of collaboration ends, which began in 2014, restarted in 2021 and ended after the last 3 seasons together with the Italian Cup Final.

The company wishes Massimiliano Allegri good luck in his future projects.
What a sad club we have become. Allegri had to go. However, it shouldnt have happened after for the umpteenth time he stood up for the club but because of horiffic string of results.

Good luck Max, all the best to you, legend!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’m not seeing the problem. This guy was paid handsomely for dogshit work. If there’s an opportunity to cut the costs I would’ve used that too. he’s set for life several times over, and I have zero sympathy for millionaires.
Yep. He’s been a dead man walking all season.

We’ve had 99% of this thread calling for his head since the Maccabi loss (rightly so) and now you’re all whining that we sacked him lol.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It’s so similar to Mourinho it’s scary. There is a Brazilian coach from back in the day who’s just as stubborn and egotistical as those two. His name is Luxemburgo.

He was so far ahead of everybody else in the late 90’s to early 00’s. He had an amazing system with a fast build up attack that was a joy to watch. He did so well he ended up managing Real Madrid I think around 04 or 05 but got sacked after just one season because his ideas got found out quickly.

Went back to Brazil, never managed in Europe again and to this day still claims he’s the best and Brazilian coaches are just as good when clearly he’s outdated and out of touch with reality. It’s the Brazilian Mourinho and I guess now the Brazilian Allegri.

@PedroFlu can confirm
Comfirmed. He's as delusional as every big name Brazilian coach; actually thats one of the reasons Brazilian clubs are hiring mostly Portuguese/Argentine coaches now.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He has plenty of millions to wipe his tears. Who cares about how he left? There's bigger injustices going on in the world. He went out swinging and even tho I hate him I think that's pretty cool so fuck it let's just be happy he is gone.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So is there seriously people in here who think any other club WOULDNT have sacked a coach who very publicly and very blatantly insulted the DS, broke equipment in the lockeroom and physically and or verbally assaulted a journalist? Honestly. Enough with the bullshit “hurrr durrr corporate JJ is dead fukn finished club” bullshit. That is 100000% just cause to sack any employee of the club. Allegri could have kept it together afterwards and nothing would have happened.

The biggest mistake we made, evidently, was not sacking him a year and a half ago after the debacles against Monza and Maccabi (not long before the World Cup). Instead, we allowed him to stay. He felt invincible and drunk on power. The football has been miserable and pathetic throughout his entire second spell and the game has completely passed him by. He’s been a dead man walking since Giuntoli signed and if I remember correctly, he was totally against us bringing him in, instead wanting us to promote Manna, so he’d have another puppet to command.

Thanks for the first five seasons, but you’ve tarnished your legacy after your results, style of football and behaviour since returning.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No, he was in a favorable position to learn because of his family name. One quick look at his achievements and you'll know that's a really dumb statement.

PS: I'm not a fan at all. But calling someone spineless in that position is so ignorant.
Being in a high position in any institute, company or political position does not make you immune to cowardness just because they are in the position of power.

- - - Updated - - -

Scanavino informed Allegri about his dismissal, not Giuntoli. As reported earlier, Giuntoli and Allegri haven't been talking to each other for some time.

[@SkySport)
Oh fuck me the accountant actually had to do something. I guess elkann didnt want that responsibility and decided to cower again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 213)