out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
So is there seriously people in here who think any other club WOULDNT have sacked a coach who very publicly and very blatantly insulted the DS, broke equipment in the lockeroom and physically and or verbally assaulted a journalist? Honestly. Enough with the bullshit “hurrr durrr corporate JJ is dead fukn finished club” bullshit. That is 100000% just cause to sack any employee of the club. Allegri could have kept it together afterwards and nothing would have happened.

The biggest mistake we made, evidently, was not sacking him a year and a half ago after the debacles against Monza and Maccabi (not long before the World Cup). Instead, we allowed him to stay. He felt invincible and drunk on power. The football has been miserable and pathetic throughout his entire second spell and the game has completely passed him by. He’s been a dead man walking since Giuntoli signed and if I remember correctly, he was totally against us bringing him in, instead wanting us to promote Manna, so he’d have another puppet to command.

Thanks for the first five seasons, but you’ve tarnished your legacy after your results, style of football and behaviour since returning.
I think that I missed the bold part. What happened?

So everything summarised Tuesday he went on a fight with the referees, the board, a journalist from TS and he broke equipment? 3 years of emotions coming out

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It's pretty sick for the club to behave like this as much as I hated having Allegri here for so long. Anyway, we'll win a Champions League well before we win anything in court so good luck with that.

Also, club shouldn't be a bitch and should call out the referee and VAR. And that congratulations from Inter with the two stars, they're taking the piss. Put Montero in charge of social media.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
As we should.

Any court is going to see right through this and understand it was predetermined. It's stupid to even try and it will just make us look bad.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Not a lawyer, but is predetermined necessarily the argument that ends the case? If a company has decided to fire an employee at a date x and the employee breaks the conditions of the working agreement 10 days before date x, the company automatically cannot fire the employee for breaching the contract because they wanted to fire him anyway?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Had to go

Happy he is gone

I'll always have mixed emotions about Max, that first stint was unreal but it all came crashing down in this second stint. He went out on his own terms but inevitably gave us the excuse to let him go early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 228)