out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Let’s not be naive, the club wouldn’t boot his ass by just cause if they couldn’t back it up.
Of course they can do it but to win in court will be another story unless they came to an agreement. My only concern is that we will try to save that 20 million & end up paying more.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Drama queens everywhere

Give it a rest ffs

It feels amazing to know that he's no longer our coach. If/when the new coach delivers, none of these incidents would even matter and be long forgotten.

There's no doubt that this management is inept but this club needs to be cleansed. No more getting dinosaurs from the past.

We got a new CEO last year, a new promising young coach this year, get some JJ legends back to the club. Make this club a serious business again.

Finally something to look forward to next season. It's been long overdue.
Yeah, I think there’s a bit of exaggeration going on here like he’s some sort of super hero against villains trying to destroy Jj. He earned a shit ton of money to deliver the most pathetic football this club has ever seen while instilling a loser mentality in the squad.

You could argue he “defended” the club against the clownish refereeing and that’s fine but to me it looked like he lost his shit because of all the gossip about him leaving. Ego trip if you ask me. And besides, he made enough money here for a lifetime so who gives a shit. Goodbye.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Drama queens everywhere

Give it a rest ffs

It feels amazing to know that he's no longer our coach. If/when the new coach delivers, none of these incidents would even matter and be long forgotten.

There's no doubt that this management is inept but this club needs to be cleansed. No more getting dinosaurs from the past.

We got a new CEO last year, a new promising young coach this year, get some JJ legends back to the club. Make this club a serious business again.

Finally something to look forward to next season. It's been long overdue.
This guy got paid like a bank robber to have full autonomy at the club and deliver disgusting shit for 3 years.

As soon as we hire an actual manager Allegri has a complete meltdown and disgraced the club with his ridiculous behavior and insinuations.

On the contrary, It's not juventus style to have one man greater than the whole club.
This!

Bunch of crybabyes, drama queens with a memory of a gold fish.
We all wanted him out, no matter how, for month. Some of us for years. And now when the fraudulent clown gets boot, bunch of throaters try to color it undeserved.
This is the most poetic justice we could get for our years of suffering. At least now we can hope on something better.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Interesting that they included the reason he was canned in their official statement. Rather short and blunt too. Wouldnt be surprised if they tried to get out of paying his salary for next year, they’d have a pretty good case.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah, I think there’s a bit of exaggeration going on here like he’s some sort of super hero against villains trying to destroy Jj. He earned a shit ton of money to deliver the most pathetic football this club has ever seen while instilling a loser mentality in the squad.

You could argue he “defended” the club against the clownish refereeing and that’s fine but to me it looked like he lost his shit because of all the gossip about him leaving. Ego trip if you ask me. And besides, he made enough money here for a lifetime so who gives a shit. Goodbye.
He was also very clever to drag ultras and fans into this and creating a very cult hero-ish narrative about him. No surprise so many fans fell for it. It is very similar to when Mourinho got Union fans by his side before he was about to get sacked.

In his mind, he probably believes he's done an amazing job over the course of his tenure and that's ultimately been his downfall. His stubbornness and refusal to admit that his ideas are outdated.

Budget and plusvalenzagate are convenient excuses to hide behind JJ playing like a battered relegation threatened team without no plan or purpose.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Interesting that they included the reason he was canned in their official statement. Rather short and blunt too. Wouldnt be surprised if they tried to get out of paying his salary for next year, they’d have a pretty good case.
What are the rules in Italy for 'just cause' or 'at-will' employment? I imagine the contract has a lot of clauses to reroute 'just cause' firing.

At the end of the day, I hope the club manages to not pay his contract out or he ends up landing another job. Maybe he and Motta will swap positions...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think that’s what it is mainly all about, or to at least force his hand to reach a more ‘moderate’ settlement, which is rather surprisingly smart from our management as we really seem to have the upper hand on this one.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

For me it's the fucking circus with the management. They could have handled it much better. They knew he was gone months ago. They should have either terminated him there & then or let him know it's his last season. Instead everyone knew except him & Giuntoli gave him the cold shoulder.
All of them acting like teenagers while trying to preserve lo stile Juve. Well that is looking gone as we are in the lo stile jj now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 185)