out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
OFFICIAL | MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI IS NO LONGER THE JUVENTUS COACH
Juventus announces that it has relieved Massimiliano Allegri of his role as coach of the men's first team.

The dismissal follows certain behaviors during and after the Italian Cup final which the club deemed incompatible with the values of Juventus and with the behavior that those who represent it must adopt.

A period of collaboration ends, which began in 2014, restarted in 2021 and ended after the last 3 seasons together with the Italian Cup Final.

The company wishes Massimiliano Allegri good luck in his future projects.
The fact that they had to publicly state that as their reason :sergio:

So it wasn't even about the terrible football.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Grazie Allegri. Time to go but I'll never forget how you trolled them in your first stint. Always stood up for the club unlike the rest of the spineless shit cunts.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
OFFICIAL | MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI IS NO LONGER THE JUVENTUS COACH
Juventus announces that it has relieved Massimiliano Allegri of his role as coach of the men's first team.

The dismissal follows certain behaviors during and after the Italian Cup final which the club deemed incompatible with the values of Juventus and with the behavior that those who represent it must adopt.

A period of collaboration ends, which began in 2014, restarted in 2021 and ended after the last 3 seasons together with the Italian Cup Final.

The company wishes Massimiliano Allegri good luck in his future projects.
They were obviously looking for an early way out and they got it, the post Coppa antics are just an excuse, it’s obviously the outdated football and other internal behind the scenes altercations that lead to this, but they probably didn’t have the proper grounds to do it based on the preset objectives alone as he arguably met them so they hinged on this latest tantrum which happened to be televised to rest their case and finally put an end to it.

If the rumor about apologizing to FIGC/AIA after the Coppa win is true this has to be the most spineless management act in the history of all big clubs.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
But why does it matter though? Didnt Sarri also arguably meet his objectives? What grounds was he fired on?
Getting early KO’d by Lyon in the UCL with a star studded squad and reportedly losing the dressing room later on i’d say it’s grounds enough.

Oh, or perhaps his fondness about his former team Napoli while still here must have had something to do with it too.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Yes he met the objectives but we should of been qualified for champions league weeks ago There's no excuse for the run we've been on I don't care how average the squad is compared to the past the last 15 games have been relegation form and performances

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Getting early KO’d by Lyon in the UCL with a star studded squad and reportedly losing the dressing room later on i’d say it’s grounds enough.
Of course I agree. But going from the club's perspective, I always thought the minimum requirement for him was the scudetto. He acheived that, and they still fired him nonetheless (rightly so). You could argue the same for Allegri's last season in 2018. So why do the club feel the need to skirt around stating that the performances were the justification behind Allegri's sacking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 442)