out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 27, 2023
OFFICIAL | MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI IS NO LONGER THE JUVENTUS COACH
Juventus announces that it has relieved Massimiliano Allegri of his role as coach of the men's first team.

The dismissal follows certain behaviors during and after the Italian Cup final which the club deemed incompatible with the values of Juventus and with the behavior that those who represent it must adopt.

A period of collaboration ends, which began in 2014, restarted in 2021 and ended after the last 3 seasons together with the Italian Cup Final.

The company wishes Massimiliano Allegri good luck in his future projects.
This is the reason for sacking?:rofl:
I don't like Max, but this is just idiotic
They went in full JJ mode for this

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Juventus announces that it has relieved Massimiliano Allegri of his role as coach of the men's first team.

The dismissal follows certain behaviors during and after the Italian Cup final which the club deemed incompatible with the values of Juventus and with the behavior that those who represent it must adopt.

A period of collaboration ends, which began in 2014, restarted in 2021 and ended after the last 3 seasons together with the Italian Cup Final.

Fuck off!!! FUCK OFFF!!!!!!

Bunch of useless cowards!!!!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
fans should notice a pattern here. some lawyers and corporate people has been running the club for a while, so this is what you get

allegri had to go, but this is just ridiculous. this fucking pussy of a club should have stood by his coach following the scandalous refereeing and quietly say goodbye after the 38th round

Oct 23, 2011

I guess they enjoyed taking it from the back for the past 3 years. Spineless cowards.

Either way, thank god this is over.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I guess they enjoyed taking it from the back for the past 3 years. Spineless cowards.

Either way, thank god this is over.
imagine making fans sorry for allegri. prime jj move

man, i hate so much the way this club is ran. we reached a point where i bet a few selected tuzzers could do a better job than ferrero and scanavino. and i don't give a fuck about that 20m, that money was already budgeted, and i imagine it will be spent on some fat agents anyway. showing strength and integrity for a change wouldn't have hurt though

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Agreed. What happened in the game was his only redeeming quality and they sacked him because of that. If after all we've been through was not enough to sack him (Maccabi, Monza e.t.c), but this is where the management decide to cross the line, then this club can get fucked. FIGC bootlickers.

This has actually annoyed me more than his departure has made me happy. Ffs. Not even this I can enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)