out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
What a way totally disregard the fact that elkann has never shown any balls or courage for the good of this club instead we are too busy being cucks for our enemies.
He has just given you an example this week which you chose to ignore.

If you weren't so busy hating, you'd see he is the one who's actually cleaning up shop post Agnelli. The man with the big balls, who bought CR7 and went against UEFA... Look how far that has gotten us.

After that debacle, it def looks like we're better off playing low-profile for a while. So what you call cowardly, others would call smart.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Imagine they returned to glory and won CL with Allegri. Lol

I pray it doesn’t happen because quite a few Tuz members would probably seppuku that same day.
Imagine thinking any serious team would go anywhere near Allegri

Union are not a serious team however, so it would kinda make sense for him but even Union fans would consider Allegri winning a CL with them a stupid dream

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He has just given you an example this week which you chose to ignore.

If you weren't so busy hating, you'd see he is the one who's actually cleaning up shop post Agnelli. The man with the big balls, who bought CR7 and went against UEFA... Look how far that has gotten us.

After that debacle, it def looks like we're better off playing low-profile for a while. So what you call cowardly, others would call smart.
Play low profile whilst we don't speak up against those who want to destroy us? Or worse we end up apologising to them still, or just withdraw the calciopoli appeal which will now forever tarnish our club without justice served.
Doesn't get more cowardly than that.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Play low profile whilst we don't speak up against those who want to destroy us? Or worse we end up apologising to them still, or just withdraw the calciopoli appeal which will now forever tarnish our club without justice served.
Doesn't get more cowardly than that.
That's low profile, indeed... Trying to attack them in any way would probably be dumb and dumber's choice of defence but it's not what the club needs now. We need stability and we're not yet in a position of power to send strong messages...

We should've possibly spoken up more before the sentences but we were too busy throwing mud around. It'd only be counterproductive now.

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I just returned from being in the middle of nowhere with barely any signal and find out he's been sacked :tuttosport:

Lmao at the retards who are complaining about the club being "corporate Jj" or being spineless for sacking a coach who did all that during and after the Atalanta game, on top of playing shit football and refusing to be accountable for it.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I wanted him gone a long time ago but the way in which he left is unsavoury. His actions were unacceptable but also the way the club handled his dismissal was also disappointing. I would have just said: "Allegri has left the club after X years. We thank him for his contribution and wish him the best of luck". No point sticking the dagger in - move on and deal with that internally.

Allegri was never an entertaining coach but watching this Juve play within his 2nd stint was was excruciating. I think there was a clear distinction between his 1st stint and his 2nd. Yes, you could argue that we had a better squad back then but despite the dull system of play, we typically created more chances than we conceded. Even when we were narrowly behind Inter this season, I felt that our league position truly flattered us - quite regularly we conceded way more scoring opportunities than we created. In hindsight, we were quite lucky in a few games during that good spell.

Despite the fact that our squad is not as talented as Inter or Milan, you cannot say that we had that bad a squad. Szczesny, Danilo, Bremer, Rabiot, Chiesa, Vlahovic are all quality players and could arguably be in many of the top 5-10 teams in Europe and the fact that we only had to play 1 game per week should have meant that the coach could really develop the system of play. Too often, we looked like a kick and run team with no meaninful build up play and a true lack of imagination at creating chances.

For me the 2 key positives of the season were Cambiaso and Yildiz. Aside from that, our system of play was horrible. Its like we play deliberately without the ball and rely on the counter attack but the only player who looked like scoring was Vlahovic. If you rely on the counter then why play with 3 mids - why not play with Yildiz, Chiesa and Vlahovic? I never felt we were a particularly dangerous team going forward and Chiesa was played out of position - he is not a support striker like his father - he is a winger through and through.

I hope Motta is the real deal. But a reality check. It will take time for the team to adapt to his ideas which are quite alien to this group of players who are used to a very different system under Allegri. Patience is needed and the fact that we will be in Europe and in the summer you have Euro2024, means the team won't have the kind of pre-season needed to mould the team to Motta's philosophy.

For instance, if the squad remains broadly the same, I don't see Vlahovic playing like Zirkzee and I don't know who that deep midfielder will be - I don't think Locatelli will cut it - he would need another. I also can't imagine Szczesny playing with his feet. So there is a lot to unpack.

I guess the good thing is that Chiesa will play in his natural position again and I see Yildiz potentially thriving under his system maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 271)