out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
Misery loves company. It's been entertaining.

Nothing has really changed in my opinion. We're doing just fine as long as we qualify for Champions League. That was the bar when the season started, and it'll be the bar when the season ends. A little hangover after the defeat against Inter is expected. If anything, this proves the point I've been making. We've been over performing massively so far. And we're severely lacking in quality.

Losing points along the way will happen again. The only difference is there are those who are supporters, and the plastic ones who just call themselves one.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
At the end of March during the international break Giuntoli and Allegri will meet to discuss the future.Giuntoli wants to continue the focus on the young players and lowering the salary amounts. If Max we’re to stay he would need to renew and cut his wages (@Corriere)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
At the end of March during the international break Giuntoli and Allegri will meet to discuss the future.Giuntoli wants to continue the focus on the young players and lowering the salary amounts. If Max we’re to stay he would need to renew and cut his wages (@Corriere)
Allegro is not stupid enough to have his wages reduced....

Surely....?

Or does he love the club a bit too much?

Jun 27, 2011
That's a bit concerning. Lowering the salary amounts and going for young players isn't really a proven formula for quick success

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Nothing has really changed in my opinion. We're doing just fine as long as we qualify for Champions League. That was the bar when the season started, and it'll be the bar when the season ends. A little hangover after the defeat against Inter is expected. If anything, this proves the point I've been making. We've been over performing massively so far. And we're severely lacking in quality.

Losing points along the way will happen again. The only difference is there are those who are supporters, and the plastic ones who just call themselves one.
No, the only difference is there are those who are supporters of JUVENTUS and those who place coaches/players above the club.

I wonder which one some of you are.

Jun 27, 2011
No, the only difference is there are those who are supporters of JUVENTUS and those who place coaches/players above the club.

I wonder which one some of you are.
There's no need to wonder. You can look it up. It's very clear what type of supporters revel when we lose.

It's the same type of people that were disappointed in our 16 game run, and climaxed when it finally ended.

It's also usually the ones who don't seem to understand what they're talking about. Or at least have very limited understanding of it.

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
There's no need to wonder. You can look it up. It's very clear what type of supporters revel when we lose.

It's the same type of people that were disappointed in our 16 game run, and climaxed when it finally ended.

It's also usually the ones who don't seem to understand what they're talking about. Or at least have very limited understanding of it.
Those people you refer to as not being Juve fans and not understanding fraudism, are the ones who didnt want fraud back, to suffer 3 years of absolute shit and horror.
3 years of absolute disaster, no results, fanbase destroyed, games not watched, stock destroyed, laughing stock established, hundreds of millions spent for nothing. How is NOT wanting this, against being a fan? How come you were unable to predict this? Didnt you watch us in the last years before fraud was canned?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There are also those who understand that a coach who earns more than anyone else in the league and plays negative football without actually winning, culminating in 3 trophyless seasons is grounds for dismissal at any half decent ambitious club. However, here we are talking about a potential renewal, which would be both cataclysmic and asinine.

This is Juventus, not Lazio or Fiorentina. Failegri would have been fired at both those clubs with the results he has accumulated over the past 30 months here.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020

We were loosing from 2005 to 2010, from 2020 till now and we still stick together... how about that? Plastic fans right?

I think you are losing the last 'friends' here because some of them already changed their mind and are hoping that allegri leaves as soon as possible.

I think that you would make a good friendship with someone who have intimite relationship with your girlfriend cuz you would just see the situation as 'process'

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007

And here is a quote from your idol from last year:
IMG_20240213_151139.jpg

Just continue to lie yourself in hope we will believe it too.
Acknowledge that he is lying fraud and save yourself from the misery of defending him.
p.s. Here is from year before:
IMG_20240213_151111.jpg

Fuck this lying bitch and morons believing him!

Aug 2, 2005

It's pretty much clear that the players are not world-class, and neither is Allegri able to build anything for 3 years now.

The majority of everyone here is done with the lack of everything under Allegri for 3 years now.. it is baiscally a continuation of his last year of first stint
The only difference between that last year and those 3 is the higher quality players.

X or Y or Z, who spend time posting here, can not be labelled "plastic fans".. there is no sane "plastic fan" who would spend a second on this Juventus.

Anyway.. Allegri stays or leaves, is totally out of our control cause most Juve fans are powerless and useless.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There's always some form of false optimism that is replaced by pure cope every season by the same crowd.

Last year it was how we ended the season with Allegri claiming we could win the Scudetto this year. It was paraded around by the fact that we didn't have the horrible burden of having to play in Europe so we could further focus our efforts on the league.

What happened next? We're out of the Scudetto race in February. But that's OK because the squad was never good enough to compete anyway.

Now the process starts over. We can look forward to playing in Europe with some claiming that the only thing that matters is that we achieved top 4. Allegri will once again be given benefit of the doubt and when we fail again next season we can point to having Europe to worry about with our horrible squad that never had a chance of winning anything anyway.

Don't you people get sick of lying to yourselves?

Jun 27, 2011
It's pretty much clear that the players are not world-class, and neither is Allegri able to build anything for 3 years now.

it is baiscally a continuation of his last year of first stint
The only difference between that last year and those 3 is the higher quality players.

Anyway.. Allegri stays or leaves, is totally out of our control cause most Juve fans are powerless and useless.
Right. This I agree with. That's what it takes. We were never gonna win the league this year. That I knew.

Aug 2, 2005
And here is a quote from your idol from last year:
IMG_20240213_151139.jpg

Just continue to lie yourself in hope we will believe it too.
Acknowledge that he is lying fraud and save yourself from the misery of defending him.
p.s. Here is from year before:
IMG_20240213_151111.jpg

Fuck this lying bitch and morons believing him!
Come on
For that 2022 quote
The off-field issues, Pogba and Chiesa injuries, and playing in Europe made it impossible to compete with the remainder of the squad.

For that 2023 quote
He thought Di Maria was staying
It is not his fault Pogba and Fagioli got banned

Didn't you yet to understand this..
Allegri is the GOAT coach ever lived
It is the players that are bad..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
Right. This I agree with. That's what it takes. We were never gonna win the league this year. That I knew.
A genuine question
We were never winning this scudetto unless Inter crumbled even without losing to Inter or Udinese "fully agree".. but do you not see that the way we are playing is also not getting us anywhere close to what we can call "building for the future"?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 646)