• Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@Patrizi @Vlad @juve123
R u OK guys?
IMG_20240213_151111.jpg

IMG_20240213_151139.jpg

This sinks your theory of stadying the ship this season and fighting for scudetto next year. Even more going for CL glory in two years.
Something to say about fraud statements from previous two years!? Was he laying then or now. Or maybe he is just a FRAUD and liar!
Never better. However, work and other stuff take priority in between games.
Maximus Allegrius will lead us to glory again. #Patience and believe in project. Insallah.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This year makes it 30 since I started supporting the club. Obviously way back then in pre-internet pre-streaming days it was impossible to be on top of every match but I could safely say I haven't really missed a season in the last 15-20 years. That means watching or trying to at least 70% of all matches during that time.

Last season I watched probably like 10, probably less. This season 3 and got no interest to watch anymore. If we keep the status quo next will certainly be 0.

I bet there must there many more like me, especially in Italy, who's fed up and don't give a shit anymore.
my brother not only do i rarely watch juve games since he took charge, i rarely watch highlights too.

i stopped buying merchandise as well since allegri took charge.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
I agree with everything that has been said, but elkann doesn't care about this club, 2006 comes to mind, could have gone to the tar in lazio , and won, but didn't ,could have done the same thing with the pulsvalenca crap but didn't and he would have won and destroyed this league, you guys have to understand there a 2 families at play here gianni side(elkann) and umberto side(andrea) no matter what he did he still cares, elkann 2006-2011 failure, andrea 9 straight titles elkancro has to sell the club but can't he's being sued by his aunt gianni's sister for the club, but no one talks about it, they were supposed to play a friendly at Pillar or whatever it is called and his aunt told him to fuck off.Look at him
this guy has no soul and cricket is his game ,he is a wussy always has been always will be I would rather him gone and someone with a soul to take this corrupt league on or better yet leave and join the superleague or another league but elkancro won't can't stand this turd, silent on everything this club has been through and thinks alegross is a great coach just doesn't have a clue sell already please you lost so many fans across this planet with your wussy tactics and now we have to deal with a wussy of a coach.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Of course, I believe you!
You r definition of mental illness
Obsessions like yours, whether with Allegri or with other posters that don't share your view are unhealthy. I bet you have a miniature doll of Allegri that you stick needles in. Rethink your existence.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Obsessions like yours, whether with Allegri or with other posters that don't share your view are unhealthy. I bet you have a miniature doll of Allegri that you stick needles in. Rethink your existence.
I give it a thought and decided. I will exist in this forum to bother fraud throaters until they collectively don't fuck off out of this club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Failegri is a major symptom of the malaise afflicting this club, not a part of the cure. We are a sick club, but we just refuse to seek treatment, believiing the few victories we garner are somehow cathartic, like a placebo effect, only delaying the inevitable demise and eventual death of the JJ patient.

We are actually becoming the United (Red Cunts) of Italy, living off past glory. Unlike the Red Cunts, however, we don't posssess bottomless pits of money that we can keep throwing at the problem and somehow hoping it miraculously rectifies itself. The more irrelevant we beceome/remain, the more money we stand to lose from endorsements, TV pool, CL money, etc... No one likes to back a losing club.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Failegri is a major symptom of the malaise afflicting this club, not a part of the cure. We are a sick club, but we just refuse to seek treatment, believiing the few victories we garner are somehow cathartic, like a placebo effect, only delaying the inevitable demise and eventual death of the JJ patient.

We are actually becoming the United (Red Cunts) of Italy, living off past glory. Unlike the Red Cunts, however, we don't posssess bottomless pits of money that we can keep throwing at the problem and somehow hoping it miraculously rectifies itself. The more irrelevant we beceome/remain, the more money we stand to lose from endorsements, TV pool, CL money, etc... No one likes to back a losing club.
Everything went downhill when you started watching again. Do us all a favour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 36, Guests: 424)