out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You are right in a lot of what you say however I think if we want to avoid slipping into irrelevance like Milan, we need to act now and cut our losses. Sure the situation, at least financially, won't change much next year. However, we will be playing in Europe again, and we will be met with all kinds of different pressures. This is why this season was so important. This was supposed to be a fairly straightforward recovery campaign and we flunked the advantage that we had over Inter in that we had a much less demanding schedule and could centralize our focus solely on the league, whereas they didn't. I think this management have grossly overestimated Allegri's expertise and the value of his input. In reality he's a clueless man hiding behind this facade of a top European manager. He hasn't adapted to the modern game and doesn't know how to. They trust and are holding out hope that he'll figure it out, but he won't. He doesn't have the kind of pragmatism that he displayed during the first stint. Getting rid of him and replacing him would be a massive gamble yes, no one is saying it's as straightforward as that. Obviously we'd like to see a Roma-esque turnaround but the replacement needs to be on point. I hope the management are working on this behind the scenes in the meantime. Firing Allegri will come at a cost, but it might be worth it in the long run. Ideally, the management create some kind of gentlemanly agreement with Allegri at the end of the season to part ways even though I don't see the latter giving up that easily.
That idea failed spectacularly with Pirlo, in much more favourable conditions (I think). I really don't think they're doing it again, not unless exceptional conditions arise (Juve becomes a trainreck towards the end of the season, and/or Allegri himself gets tired of all this and becomes open to moving towards a management position, and/or a promising Italian coach who values Juve shows up and is not poached by EPL). You probably need at least 2 of these conditions to come up.. most important of them all is Allegri's will.

Anyway, I agree with you, I wanna see bold moves. Cant watch games for 4 years now with Allegri at the helm, its simply not worth it. Im just putting out there that it is quite unlikely something changes, people really should level their expectations on that end.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Internally, in Italy, its worse, cause Im sure Juve lost A LOT of fans in the process - people just got tired of all this mess. Following and defending the Club is stressful af, and honestly, it just makes no sense to keep fighting vs the system to which you're actually part of. Rational fans probably dont give much of a shit anymore.
This year makes it 30 since I started supporting the club. Obviously way back then in pre-internet pre-streaming days it was impossible to be on top of every match but I could safely say I haven't really missed a season in the last 15-20 years. That means watching or trying to at least 70% of all matches during that time.

Last season I watched probably like 10, probably less. This season 3 and got no interest to watch anymore. If we keep the status quo next will certainly be 0.

I bet there must there many more like me, especially in Italy, who's fed up and don't give a shit anymore.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This year makes it 30 since I started supporting the club. Obviously way back then in pre-internet pre-streaming days it was impossible to be on top of every match but I could safely say I haven't really missed a season in the last 15-20 years. That means watching or trying to at least 70% of all matches during that time.

Last season I watched probably like 10, probably less. This season 3 and got no interest to watch anymore. If we keep the status quo next will certainly be 0.

I bet there must there many more like me, especially in Italy, who's fed up and don't give a shit anymore.
Absolutely. First, we're getting too old and busy for that, and there's no replacement. Its no surprise kids from other countries really dont care about Serie A, and even less about Juventus. In Italy, to really support Juventus you now must go against an entire country narrative, it must be tiresome af.

All that bag that comes with Juventus (off field), along with horrid shit football? It just makes no sense.

Club must have some sense of urgency in the direction of at least offering a better product out there. Hope is they keep building on this season - i.e., let go the dinosaurs and ugly game players, and keep signing talented youngsters.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
@Patrizi @Vlad @juve123
R u OK guys?
IMG_20240213_151111.jpg

IMG_20240213_151139.jpg

This sinks your theory of stadying the ship this season and fighting for scudetto next year. Even more going for CL glory in two years.
Something to say about fraud statements from previous two years!? Was he laying then or now. Or maybe he is just a FRAUD and liar!

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Elkann will not send away Allegri if Juventus qualify for the champions league. The bianconeri have met the minimum expectations and Elkann still believes Allegri is best coach moving to obtain the clubs objectives. He’s not a risk (@cmdotcom)

- - - Updated - - -

The objectives given to us by the 'BOARD' were qualifying for the Champions League and going as deep as possible in the Coppa Italia.. I'm confident that we are going to achieve that.I can't understand what more do people expect from the team. "

- Allegri to @RaiSport

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005
The players didn't turn up and Allegri's subs were dreadful.

There is enough to pin on Allegri without absolving the players on the pitch, who far too many were happy to do the bare minimum. It was pathetic all round coach and players.
Actually, if the players are not putting in an effort, I believe this is on the coach first and foremost and then on the management

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Elkann will not send away Allegri if Juventus qualify for the champions league. The bianconeri have met the minimum expectations and Elkann still believes Allegri is best coach moving to obtain the clubs objectives. He’s not a risk (@cmdotcom)

- - - Updated - - -

The objectives given to us by the 'BOARD' were qualifying for the Champions League and going as deep as possible in the Coppa Italia.. I'm confident that we are going to achieve that.I can't understand what more do people expect from the team. "

- Allegri to @RaiSport
I'm expecting the team to put up a fight for the Scudetto. With Allegri in charge we've been out of Scudetto fight before the winter is over every single time and thats just unacceptable.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

- Allegri to @RaiSport
Exactly. This guy just cannot look beyond Allegro. This reminds me of the time when Arsenal's board kept backing Wenger until they realized too much damage was done and it was time to let him go. I wonder how much more time we need until we realize we need to move on from him.

And I really wonder how much power Giuntoli really has. The power structure when Agnelli was here was a bit different. Now without a club president at the helm, Elkann seems to be directly getting involved in sporting decisions.

Aug 27, 2023

- - - Updated - - -

- Allegri to @RaiSport
So this fucker is doing bare minimum just to keep his job?
What the fuck Elkann...idiot...our goal should always be winning the scudetto, not "be happy with 4th spot and CL"...bunch of pussies...where the fuck is Juventus mentality

Aug 2, 2005

count me in

I still watch more games
Normally, I miss 1-2 matches..
Now I miss about 10.. mostly because of the timing of the games

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Allegri should be shitting himself after two consecutive losses let alone the triple Coke Zeroes. The players were booed and should be working extra hard to prove themselves to the fans. Fear has to come from the top. I bet Tuchel has told his agent to find his next club already while our Mister has got himself way too comfortable and is already planning for next season.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Every quote from this guy is how we shouldn't expect anything because we don't have prime aged champions in every position. Wtf are we paying you all this money for if we need prime Vidal in every fucking position. Let's hire Cosmi if we have that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Allegri should be shitting himself after two consecutive losses let alone the triple Coke Zeroes. The players were booed and should be working extra hard to prove themselves to the fans. Fear has to come from the top. I bet Tuchel has told his agent to find his next club already while our Mister has got himself way too comfortable and is already planning for next season.
1 point in the last 3 matches at that... with that one point secured at home to Empoli. :eek:

Let's not sugarcoat 2 points lost here.

But the players aren't very good, and it showed. I don't care if you put Klopp or Pepto on this side.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
ElKunt doesn't know football - he's an enttled shitcunt with a silver spoon who cares more about Formua 1 (fuck knows why) and Cricket (Lulz). He's all about the money, or so it seems. If he really cared about the money, he'd undesrtand the JJ brand is taking a hit with garbage football and pathetic results with abysmal displays.

For all intents and purposes, ElKunt is either a casual or an obstinate delusional retard who insists on being oblivious to the obvious,

In any case, if he's satisfied with maintaining the staus quo, he's a bonafide loser who should sell up or fuck off. At least Unibrow, for all his failings, gave a shit.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
:delpiero:

There's one thing this video doesn't really mention. We change our ways depending on the opposition. The way we press differs game by game by how Allegri sees the opposition. The number one thing Allegri always does is nullify the strengths of the opposition. And then he builds from there, while keeping the same structure of the team so everyone knows and is familiar with their roles.

On attack. What I really like, is how he relies on individual quality. There's a simple and secure set of movement to build from the back up to a certain point. And from there on he trusts his players to find a solution. That makes it really hard for the opposition to play against us. As there's no set of particular movement. A goal can come from anywhere, at any time. Often by individual quality. Even when it looks like we can't pass the halfway line.

Sometimes, he sees weaknesses in the opposition. That is how we scored against Inter, twice. Two very similar goals. Straight from the training ground. Attack Darmian.

One thing I also like is how he manages the game. The whole 90 minutes. We often see us "struggling" for 60 minutes, barely playing, while the opposition tire themselves out. Meanwhile, while they're pressing us all over the pitch, we never lose the ball in a dangerous situation. We rather wait for them to tire themselves out and hit them when the balance swings our way.

I'm really enjoying this Juve under Allegri. And I can't wait until we add even more quality.

I can smell another CL final coming.
Where is this boy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 44, Guests: 573)